H J Rothkötter
Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- B and also T lymphocytes migrate via gut lymph to all lymphoid organs and the gut wall, but only IgA+ cells accumulate in the lamina propria of the intestinal mucosaH J Rothkötter
Center of Anatomy, Medical School of Hannover, Germany
Eur J Immunol 29:327-33. 1999....
- The pig as a model of developmental immunologyH J Rothkötter
Center of Anatomy 4120, Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Hum Exp Toxicol 21:533-6. 2002....
- [The mechanisms of antigen uptake in the small and large intestines: the roll of the M cells for the initiation of immune responses]A Gebert
Abt Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Z Gastroenterol 38:855-72. 2000..Because M cells are known entry sites of various pathogens and, in the future, might be employed for the oral application of drugs and vaccines, the clinical relevance of M cells in health and disease is discussed...
- Evaluation of the medical curriculum: why, when, by whom and for whom should questionnaires be usedR Pabst
Functional and Applied Anatomy, Medical School of Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Eur J Morphol 39:237-9. 2001..Anatomists should utilize these evaluations to improve teaching...
- Glycoprotein analysis of porcine bronchoalveolar lavage fluid reveals potential biomarkers corresponding to resistance to Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae infectionDennis Kahlisch
Department of Physiological Chemistry, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Vet Res 40:60. 2009....