Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- ISPRM discussion paper: Proposing a conceptual description of health-related rehabilitation servicesThorsten Meyer
Hannover Medical School, Integrative Rehabilitation Research Unit, Institute for Epidemiology, Social Medicine and Health Systems Research, OE 5410, Carl Neuberg Str 1, DE 30625 Hannover, Germany
J Rehabil Med 46:1-6. 2014..This conceptual description may provide the basis of a classification of health-related rehabilitation services, and is open for comments and discussion. ..
- Agreement between pre-post measures of change and transition ratings as well as then-testsThorsten Meyer
Integrative Rehabilitation Research Unit, Institute for Epidemiology, Social Medicine and Health Systems Research, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
BMC Med Res Methodol 13:52. 2013..We explored possible reasons for non-agreement (present-state bias, recall bias)...
- [Relevance of the World Report on Disability by WHO and World Bank for participation research]T Meyer
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Institut fur Epidemiologie, Sozialmedizin und Gesundheitssystemforschung, Forschungsbereich Integrative Rehabilitationsforschung
Rehabilitation (Stuttg) 51:S21-7. 2012..We report on the consequences drawn for the participation and rehabilitation research. Our recommendations complete the present paper...
- [Qualitative research in health services research - discussion paper, Part 1: What is the idea?]T Meyer
Institut fur Epidemiologie, Sozialmedizin und Gesundheitssystem Forschung, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Gesundheitswesen 74:510-5. 2012..The goal of this paper is to show the diversity of qualitative research methods, its importance for health services research, and to open up the discussion on strategies for integrating qualitative methods into health services research...
- QLiS--development of a schizophrenia-specific quality-of-life scaleMichael Franz
Centre for Psychiatry, Justus Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:61. 2012..The aim of the project was to develop an instrument for the assessment of subjective quality of life specific to schizophrenic persons on the basis of patients' views on their own life and on sound psychometric principles...
- [Priority setting: what is it all about, and how does it work?]T Meyer
Institut fur Epidemiologie, Sozialmedizin und Gesundheitssystemforschung, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Rehabilitation (Stuttg) 51:73-80. 2012..In rehabilitation, priority setting is still an unfamiliar topic which only few scientific papers have taken up to date. Different aspects of priority setting that may be deemed important for rehabilitation are introduced...
- Towards a conceptual description of rehabilitation as a health strategyThorsten Meyer
Swiss Paraplegic Research SPF, Nottwil, Switzerland
J Rehabil Med 43:765-9. 2011....
- Towards a conceptual description of Physical and Rehabilitation MedicineChristoph Gutenbrunner
Department for Rehabilitation Medicine, Coordination Center for Rehabilitation Research, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
J Rehabil Med 43:760-4. 2011..PRM specialists work across all areas of health services and across all age groups. In summary, the specialty of PRM is characterized as the medicine of functioning...
- ISPRM discussion paper: proposing dimensions for an International Classification System for Service Organization in Health-related RehabilitationChristoph Gutenbrunner
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Coordination Centre for Rehabilitation Research, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Str 1, DE 30625 Hannover, Germany
J Rehabil Med 47:809-15. 2015..The aim of this paper was therefore to develop a list of dimensions and categories to describe the organization of health-related rehabilitation services...
- Participation in physical activity in persons with spinal cord injury: a comprehensive perspective and insights into gender differencesAlexandra Rauch
Swiss Paraplegic Research SPF, Guido A Zach Strasse 4, Nottwil, Switzerland
Disabil Health J 6:165-76. 2013..However, participation in physical activity is low in persons with SCI, especially in women...
- Perceived needs and experiences with healthcare services of women with spinal cord injury during pregnancy and childbirth - a qualitative content analysis of focus groups and individual interviewsSue Bertschy
Swiss Paraplegic Research SPF, Guido A Zach Strasse 4, CH 6207, Nottwil, Switzerland
BMC Health Serv Res 15:234. 2015..This study aims to identify the perceived service needs of woman with SCI during pregnancy and childbirth in Switzerland and to reconstruct their experiences of healthcare service utilization based on their accounts...