H G Heuft
Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- Effects of platelet concentrate storage time reduction in patients after blood stem cell transplantationH G Heuft
Institute for Transfusion Medicine, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Vox Sang 105:18-27. 2013..To evaluate the clinical effect of platelet concentrate (PC) transfusions after PC storage time reduction to 4 days...
- Inverse relationship between patient peripheral blood CD34+ cell counts and collection efficiency for CD34+ cells in two automated leukapheresis systemsH G Heuft
Blood Bank and Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Charité University Hospital Virchow Clinic, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Transfusion 41:1008-13. 2001....
- Equivalent mobilization and collection of granulocytes for transfusion after administration of glycosylated G-CSF (3 microg/kg) plus dexamethasone versus glycosylated G-CSF (12 microg/kg) aloneH G Heuft
Department of Transfusion Medicine, Hannover Medical School, Germany
Transfusion 42:928-34. 2002..The aim of this study was to find a regimen for mobilization and collection of granulocytes that combines low-dose G-CSF administration with satisfactory PMN mobilization and apheresis at a low rate of donor adverse reactions...
- A comparative study of adverse reactions occurring after administration of glycosylated granulocyte colony stimulating factor and/or dexamethasone for mobilization of neutrophils in healthy donorsH G Heuft
Department of Transfusion Medicine, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, 30623, Hannover, Germany
Ann Hematol 83:279-85. 2004..Compared with G-CSF alone, the combination G-CSF and DXM did not increase the quantity or the severity of donor symptoms...
- Collection of two consecutive neutrophil concentrates for transfusion from donors mobilized with glycosylated granulocyte-CSF plus dexamethasoneH G Heuft
Department of Transfusion Medicine, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Transfusion 44:750-7. 2004..The objective of this study was to establish a mobilization and apheresis regimen for collection of two consecutive polymorphonuclear neutrophil (PMN) concentrates from the same donor...
- Impact of tobacco smoking on platelet function in apheresis products in vitroD Scheinichen
Department of Anaesthesiology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Vox Sang 86:252-6. 2004..The aim of this study was to analyse the platelet function, over a 5-day time-period, of apheresis-derived platelet concentrates obtained from smokers and non-smokers...
- Good manufacturing practice-compliant validation and preparation of BM cells for the therapy of acute myocardial infarctionC Griesel
Cytonet Hannover GmbH, Hannover, Germany
Cytotherapy 9:35-43. 2007..Thus good manufacturing practice (GMP)-compliant collection and preparation of BM for patients with AMI was established by the Cytonet group...