- [Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance tomography in diagnosis of encephalitis disseminata]T Hagen
Radiologengemeinschaft Augsburg, Ulmer Strasse 160 A, 86156 Augsburg
Radiologe 40:1057-63. 2000..It can be expected that diffusion weighted imaging will have a high impact on imaging of multiple sclerosis not only in therapeutic trials, but also in clinical routine...
- [Juxta-facet cysts: magnetic resonance tomography diagnosis]T Hagen
Radiologe 41:1056-62. 2001..Surgical resection of the cyst is indicated in case of intractable pain and significant neurologic deficit and generally produces good relief from radicular symptoms...
- Apparent diffusion coefficient in vasogenic edema and reactive astrogliosisThomas Hagen
Radiology Center, Bahnhofstrasse 29, 86150, Augsburg, Germany
Neuroradiology 49:921-6. 2007..This study was performed to test the hypothesis that diffusion-weighted (DW) imaging with apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) maps can be used to differentiate these two types of changes...
- [Chronic spinal subdural hematoma]T Hagen
Radiologengemeinschaft, Bahnhofstrasse 29, 86150 Augsburg, Deutschland
Radiologe 48:972-6. 2008..We report the clinical course and the findings revealed by imaging that led to the diagnosis in three cases of chronic spinal subdural hematoma...
- ADC mapping of normal human brainFrank Ahlhelm
Department of Neuroradiology, University of Saarland, Homburg, Germany
Med Sci Monit 10:MT121-5. 2004..The purpose of this study was to investigate the apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) and anisotropy index (AI) in normal human brain to evaluate physiological ADC values for an ADC mapping of different brain regions...
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging improves diagnosis of CNS lymphomas. A report of four cases with common and uncommon imaging featuresWerner Reiche
Institute of Radiology, Lahr Ettenheim Clinical Center, 77933 Lahr, Germany
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 109:92-101. 2007..The aim of this report is to demonstrate, how diffusion-weighted MR imaging improves the accuracy of the differential diagnosis of CNS lymphomas...