- Studies on the biocompatibility and the interaction of silver nanoparticles with human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)C Greulich
Department of Surgery, Surgical Research, Berufsgenossenschaftliches Universitätsklinikum Bergmannsheil GmbH, Burkle de la Camp Platz 1, 44789, Bochum, Germany
Langenbecks Arch Surg 394:495-502. 2009..Despite the widespread use of nanosilver, there is a serious lack of information concerning the biological activities of nanosilver on human tissue cells...
- Uptake and intracellular distribution of silver nanoparticles in human mesenchymal stem cellsC Greulich
Bergmannsheil University Hospital Surgical Research, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
Acta Biomater 7:347-54. 2011....
- Cell type-specific responses of peripheral blood mononuclear cells to silver nanoparticlesC Greulich
Bergmannsheil University Hospital Surgical Research, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Acta Biomater 7:3505-14. 2011..Taken together, our results provide the first evidence for a cell-type-specific uptake of Ag-NP by peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and the resultant cellular responses after exposure...
- The biocompatibility of dense and porous Nickel-Titanium produced by selective laser meltingT Habijan
Surgical Research, Department of Surgery, BG Kliniken Bergmannsheil, Ruhr University Bochum, Burkle de la Camp Platz 1, 44789 Bochum, Germany
Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 33:419-26. 2013..Nevertheless, before carrying out in vivo studies, some work on optimization of the manufacturing process and post-processing is required...
- Can human mesenchymal stem cells survive on a NiTi implant material subjected to cyclic loading?T Habijan
Surgical Research, Department of Surgery, BG Kliniken Bergmannsheil Ruhr, University Bochum, Burkle de la Camp Platz 1, 44789 Bochum, Germany
Acta Biomater 7:2733-9. 2011..The present work demonstrates that a new type of mechanical in vitro cell culture experiment can provide information which previously could only be obtained in large animal experiments...