Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Morphometric analysis of bromodeoxyuridine distribution and cell density in the rat Dunning prostate tumor R3327-AT1 following treatment with radiation and/or hyperthermiaP Peschke
Department of Radiation Oncology, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
Histol Histopathol 14:461-9. 1999..Moreover, the technique provides the basis for 3D reconstruction of the cellular activity and heterogeneity of experimental neoplasms...
- Image-guided and passively tumour-targeted polymeric nanomedicines for radiochemotherapyT Lammers
Department of Innovative Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy, Clinical Cooperation Unit Radiotherapeutic Oncology, German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Br J Cancer 99:900-10. 2008..Based on these findings, and on the fact that its principles are likely broadly applicable, we propose carrier-based radiochemotherapy as a novel concept for treating advanced solid malignancies...
- Synergistic interaction of ultrasonic shock waves and hyperthermia in the Dunning prostate tumor R3327-AT1P Huber
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Int J Cancer 82:84-91. 1999..In conjunction with other agents, such as hyperthermia, PHEUS might become a local cancer-therapy modality in solid tumors accessible to ultrasound...
- Synthetic macromolecular drug carriers: biodistribution of poly[(N-2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide] copolymers and their accumulation in solid rat tumorsM Kissel
Department of Radiooncology, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany
PDA J Pharm Sci Technol 55:191-201. 2001..These data are of fundamental interest for ongoing studies on the pharmacokinetics of synthetic polymers, especially when these molecules are conjugated with targeting moieties and therapeutic or diagnostic agents...
- Dichloroacetate induces tumor-specific radiosensitivity in vitro but attenuates radiation-induced tumor growth delay in vivoF Zwicker
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Center Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 400, 69120, Heidelberg, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 189:684-92. 2013..The aim of this study was to investigate tumor-specific radiosensitization by DCA in vitro and in a human tumor xenograft mouse model in vivo...
- Enhanced iodide transport after transfer of the human sodium iodide symporter gene is associated with lack of retention and low absorbed doseU Haberkorn
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Gene Ther 10:774-80. 2003..With regard to a therapeutic application additional conditions need to be defined leading to iodide trapping...
- 4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide: a novel inhibitor of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase and radiation sensitizerA Schlicker
Department of Radiation Oncology, German Cancer Research Centre DKFZ, Heidelberg
Int J Radiat Biol 75:91-100. 1999..The PARP-inhibitory effects and radiosensitization of a new compound, 4-amino-1,8-naphthalimide (ANI), were examined...
- Sensitivity of color Doppler sonography: an experimental approachS Delorme
German Cancer Research Center DKFZ, Research Program Radiological Diagnostics and Therapy, Heidelberg, Germany
Ultrasound Med Biol 25:541-7. 1999..91 reported in the literature, vessels in the 74-134 microm range may be detected under the given conditions, whereas vessels measuring 38 microm or less are inaccessible to color Doppler...