Affiliation: German Rheumatism Research Centre
- The economic burden of juvenile idiopathic arthritis-results from the German paediatric rheumatologic databaseK Minden
German Rheumatism Research Centre, Berlin, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 27:863-9. 2009..To estimate the cost of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and to evaluate the influence of specific disease characteristics on the various costs domains...
- Long-term outcome of patients with JIA treated with etanercept, results of the biologic register JuMBOKirsten Minden
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, a Leibnitz Institute, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:1407-15. 2012..To assess the outcome of adult patients with JIA who received etanercept (ETA) during childhood...
- Adult outcomes of patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritisKirsten Minden
Children s University Hospital Charité Berlin and Epidemiology Unit, German Rheumatism Research Centre, Berlin DE 13353, Germany
Horm Res 72:20-5. 2009..In contrast, localized growth disturbances can be seen in patients with oligoarthritis...
- [Transition from pediatric to adult rheumatological care]K Minden
Programmbereich Epidemiologie, Deutsches Rheuma ForschungsZentrum Berlin, Berlin, Deutschland
Z Rheumatol 75:635-45. 2016..There is emerging evidence of the effectiveness of transitional care programs. The implementation of a structured transition into the routine care of adolescents and young adults with rheumatic diseases is necessary. ..
- [Immunization in children and adolescents with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases]K Minden
Universitätskinderklinik Charité, Campus Virchow, Otto Heubner Centrum, SPZ, Deutsches Rheuma ForschungsZentrum Berlin, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353, Berlin, Deutschland
Z Rheumatol 73:878-89. 2014..However, approximately one in three patients with a juvenile rheumatic disease is nowadays still inadequately vaccinated, mostly due to uncertainty regarding the efficacy and safety of vaccination in these patients...
- [Berlin transition program: from adolescents to adults in rheumatology treatment]K Minden
Programmbereich Epidemiologie, Deutsches Rheuma Forschungszentrum Berlin und Universitätskinderklinik Charité, Campus Virchow SPZ, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Deutschland
Z Rheumatol 73:526-31. 2014....
- [Biologics register JuMBO. Long-term safety of biologic therapy of juvenile idiopathic arthritis]K Minden
Deutsches Rheuma ForschungsZentrum Berlin, ein Institut der Leibnizgemeinschaft, Programmbereich Epidemiologie, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin
Z Rheumatol 72:339-46. 2013..Data from BiKeR and JuMBO contribute to the risk-benefit assessment of biologic drugs which have been implemented in the routine treatment of JIA...
- [Juvenile idiopathic arthritis and uveitis: epidemiology including data from a national database]K Minden
Deutsches Rheuma ForschungsZentrum Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, Berlin
Klin Monbl Augenheilkd 224:469-72. 2007..Due to the usual lack of symptoms the diagnosis of uveitis requires, however, an examination by an ophthalmologist. This should be done immediately after the diagnosis of JIA and repeated in a risk-adapted manner during the follow-up...
- Long-term outcome in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritisKirsten Minden
German Rheumatism Research Center, Berlin
Arthritis Rheum 46:2392-401. 2002..To describe the long-term outcome of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...
- Burden and cost of illness in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritisK Minden
Deutsches Rheuma ForschungsZentrum Berlin, Schumannstr 21 22, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 63:836-42. 2004..To estimate the cost of illness in an incidence based cohort of patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis...
- [Transition clinic--it is not always a simple segue in rheumatology for adults]K Minden
HELIOS Kliniken, Klinikum Berlin Buch, II Klinik für Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin und Deutsches Rheumaforschungszentrum Berlin, Forschungsbereich Epidemiologie, Schumannstr 21 22, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Z Rheumatol 64:327-33. 2005..Paediatric and adult rheumatologists should establish close cooperation and implement specific transition programs to meet the special health care needs of these patients...
- Health care provision in pediatric rheumatology in Germany--national rheumatologic databaseKirsten Minden
Epidemiology Unit, German Rheumatism Research Center Berlin
J Rheumatol 29:622-8. 2002..To describe the health care provision for children and adolescents with chronic arthritides in Germany in 1998...
- [Juvenile idiopathic arthritis--clinical subgroups and classification]K Minden
Deutsches Rheumaforschungszentrum Berlin und Universitätskinderklinik, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Deutschland
Z Rheumatol 67:100, 102-6, 108-10. 2008..A special problem with a need for a solution is represented by the limited application in adult rheumatology...
- What are the costs of childhood-onset rheumatic disease?Kirsten Minden
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, Rheumatology Unit, Berlin, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 20:223-40. 2006..This chapter presents data on the costs of these illnesses, and introduces methodologies and their limitations for cost evaluation within paediatric rheumatology...
- Improvement in health-related quality of life for children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis after start of treatment with etanerceptJens Klotsche
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, Leibniz Institute, Berlin, Germany
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 66:253-62. 2014..We investigated the 12-month course of HRQOL in patients with JIA after the start of therapy with etanercept and identified its determining factors...
- Comorbidity profiles among adult patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results of a biologic registerAnna Raab
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, a Leibniz Institute, Berlin, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 31:796-802. 2013..This study aims to assess the prevalence of comorbidities in adult JIA and the impact of comorbidity on patients' perceived health state...
- Outcome and Trends in Treatment of Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis in the German National Pediatric Rheumatologic Database, 2000-2013Jens Klotsche
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin and Charité University Hospital Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Arthritis Rheumatol 68:3023-3034. 2016..Our study focused on 3-year outcomes in a subsample of patients who were followed up longitudinally...
- Long-term safety of etanercept and adalimumab compared to methotrexate in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)Jens Klotsche
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, a Leibniz Institute, Berlin, Germany Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Berlin, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 75:855-61. 2016..Published evidence on the long-term safety of etanercept (ETA) and adalimumab (ADA) in patients with polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (pJIA) is still limited...
- Effect of methotrexate upon antigen-induced arthritis of the rabbit temporomandibular jointSmbat Rafayelyan
Department of Orthodontics, Dentofacial Orthopedics and Pedodontics, Center for Dental and Craniofacial Sciences, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Oral Pathol Med 44:614-21. 2015..The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of a systemic administration of methotrexate (MTX) on AIA in rabbits by means of three different histological staining methods...
- Impact of Antiinflammatory Treatment on the Onset of Uveitis in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Longitudinal Analysis From a Nationwide Pediatric Rheumatology DatabaseChristoph Tappeiner
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, Leibniz Institute, Berlin, St Franziskus Hospital, Muenster, Germany, and Inselspital, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 68:46-54. 2016..Based on a nationwide database, this study analyzed the influence of methotrexate (MTX), tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitors, and a combination of the 2 medications on uveitis occurrence in juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) patients...
- Effect of untreated and treated temporomandibular joint arthritis on mandibular volume development in growing rabbitsThomas Michael Präger
Department of Orthodontics, Dentofacial Orthopedics and Pedodontics, Charité Center for Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Assmannshauser Str 4 6, 14197, Berlin, Germany
J Orofac Orthop 76:265-74. 2015....
- The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the disease activity core setNicolino Ruperto
Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization PRINTO, IRCCS G Gaslini, Universita di Genova, Pediatria II Reumatologia, Largo Gaslini, Genoa, Italy
Arthritis Rheum 52:2854-64. 2005..To validate and promulgate a core set of outcome measures for the evaluation of response to treatment in patients with juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)...
- Adalimumab with or without methotrexate in juvenile rheumatoid arthritisDaniel J Lovell
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Rheumatology, Location E, Rm 2 129, MLC 4010, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
N Engl J Med 359:810-20. 2008..We evaluated the efficacy and safety of adalimumab, a fully human monoclonal anti-TNF antibody, in children with polyarticular-course juvenile rheumatoid arthritis...