Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Mutational activation of the beta-catenin proto-oncogene is a common event in the development of Wilms' tumorsR Koesters
Department of Surgery, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Cancer Res 59:3880-2. 1999....
- Human eukaryotic initiation factor EIF2C1 gene: cDNA sequence, genomic organization, localization to chromosomal bands 1p34-p35, and expressionR Koesters
Institute of Clinical Pathology, Department of Pathology, University Hospital of Zurich, Schmelzbergstrasse 12, Zurich, 8091, Switzerland
Genomics 61:210-8. 1999..It is highly conserved during evolution, sharing about 90% identity with rabbit eIF2C and 70% identity with plant AGO1 at the amino acid level. These facts suggest that human EIF2C1 might play an important physiological role...
- Predominant mutation of codon 41 of the beta-catenin proto-oncogene in rat colon tumors induced by 1,2-dimethylhydrazine using a complete carcinogenic protocolR Koesters
Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Heidelberg, INF 110, 69120, Heidelberg, Germany
Carcinogenesis 22:1885-90. 2001....
- Repetin (Rptn), a new member of the "fused gene" subgroup within the S100 gene family encoding a murine epidermal differentiation proteinP Krieg
Division of Biochemistry of Tissue Specific Regulation, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg, Germany
Genomics 43:339-48. 1997....
- Wilms' tumour may also develop from impaired differentiation of the ureteric budZ Stupar
Histopathology 51:265-8. 2007