Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Signaling in migrating neurons: from molecules to networksKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany
Front Neurosci 5:28. 2011..In this Focused Review we discuss signaling networks underlying neuronal migration emphasizing molecules and pathways that appear to be neuron-specific...
- Dynamic changes in the transcriptional profile of subventricular zone-derived postnatally born neuroblastsKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology A230, Heidelberg University Hospital at DKFZ, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Mech Dev 130:424-32. 2013....
- EphA4 preserves postnatal and adult neural stem cells in an undifferentiated state in vivoKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, Heidelberg University Medical Center, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Cell Sci 124:1268-79. 2011..Both in vitro and in vivo effects were rescued by co-infection with a modified EphA4 that was resistant to Epha4 shRNA...
- Connective tissue growth factor regulates interneuron survival and information processing in the olfactory bulbKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, Heidelberg University Medical Center, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany Department of Clinical Neurobiology A230, German Center for Cancer Research DKFZ, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Neuron 79:1136-51. 2013..Collectively our data reveal a molecular mechanism controlling the survival of defined postnatally born neurons, thus adapting neuronal integration to the sensory experiences. ..
- "Small axonless neurons": postnatally generated neocortical interneurons with delayed functional maturationCorentin Le Magueresse
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, Heidelberg University Medical Center, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Neurosci 31:16731-47. 2011..Finally, we provide evidence that the number of small axonless neurons is enhanced by odor enrichment, a further indication that they integrate into neural circuits and participate to olfactory processing...
- Connexin45 modulates the proliferation of transit-amplifying precursor cells in the mouse subventricular zoneKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, University Hospital and German Cancer Research Center, DKFZ, Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:20107-12. 2012..Finally, we established that Cx45 positively influences cell cycle reentry via ATP signaling that involves intracellular calcium stores and ERK1/2 signaling...
- Increased subventricular zone-derived cortical neurogenesis after ischemic lesionMaria Kreuzberg
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, Interdisciplinary Center for Neurosciences, Im Neuenheimer Feld 364, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Exp Neurol 226:90-9. 2010..Thus, stroke enhances SVZ neurogenesis and attracts newborn neurons to the injury zone...
- Coexpressed auxiliary subunits exhibit distinct modulatory profiles on AMPA receptor functionKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, University Hospital and DKFZ Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Neuron 83:601-15. 2014..Finally, electrophysiological and biochemical evidence support the notion that CKAMP44 and TARP γ-8 can be contained in the same AMPAR complex...
- Signaling involved in neurite outgrowth of postnatally born subventricular zone neurons in vitroKonstantin Khodosevich
Department of Clinical Neurobiology, Interdisciplinary Center for Neuroscience, Im Neuenheimer Feld 364, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
BMC Neurosci 11:18. 2010..Although, in general many constituents of the machinery involved in this multi-stage process are common for neurons in distinct brain areas, there are notable differences between specific neuronal subtypes...