Affiliation: German Rheumatism Research Centre
- Acute murine antigen-induced arthritis is not affected by disruption of osteoblastic glucocorticoid signallingCornelia M Spies
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 15:31. 2014..To determine whether or not the modulation of the inflammatory response by osteoblasts involves T cells, we studied the effects of disrupted osteoblastic GC-signalling in the T cell-dependent model of antigen-induced arthritis (AIA)...
- Clinical presentation, burden of disease and treatment in young-onset and late-onset rheumatoid arthritis: a matched-pairs analysis taking age and disease duration into accountDörte Huscher
German Rheumatism Research Centre, a Leibniz Institute, Berlin, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 31:256-62. 2013..The aim of this study is to compare clinical features and treatment of young onset rheumatoid arthritis with late-onset rheumatoid arthritis...
- Systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary hypertension: why disease-specific composite endpoints are neededChristopher P Denton
Centre for Rheumatology, Royal Free Campus, University College Medical School, London, NW3 2PF, UK
Arthritis Res Ther 13:114. 2011..Failure to take this into account may compromise progress in managing PAH in SSc...
- Antibodies against PM/Scl-75 and PM/Scl-100 are independent markers for different subsets of systemic sclerosis patientsKatharina Hanke
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Humboldt University Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, Berlin 10117, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R22. 2009..Furthermore, it remains speculative whether commercially available test systems detecting only anti-PM/Scl-100 antibodies are sufficient in SSc patients...
- Bronchoalveoloar lavage fluid cytokines and chemokines as markers and predictors for the outcome of interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosis patientsKatrin Schmidt
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, Berlin, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R111. 2009..The aim of the current study was to identify specific changes in cytokine levels that may serve as disease markers and possible targets for therapy...
- Diagnostic value of anti-topoisomerase I antibodies in a large monocentric cohortKatharina Hanke
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, Berlin 10117, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R28. 2009..In the present study, the detection of anti-topoisomerase I (anti-topo I) autoantibodies was evaluated for diagnosis and risk assessment of systemic sclerosis (SSc) patients in a well characterized large monocentric cohort...
- Dose-related patterns of glucocorticoid-induced side effectsD Huscher
German Rheumatism Research Centre Berlin, Epidemiology Unit, Berlin, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 68:1119-24. 2009..To identify patterns of self-reported health problems relating to dose and duration of glucocorticoid intake in unselected patients with rheumatoid arthritis from routine practice...
- Cost of illness in rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus in GermanyD Huscher
German Rheumatism Research Centre, Berlin, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 65:1175-83. 2006....
- Quantification of periarticular demineralization and synovialitis of the hand in rheumatoid arthritis patientsL Naumann
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
Osteoporos Int 23:2671-9. 2012..As results, we found best precision values for the wrist and a significant correlation between hand and spine/femur BMD depending on disease activity and disease duration...
- Health care and burden of illness in systemic lupus erythematosus compared to rheumatoid arthritis: results from the National Database of the German Collaborative Arthritis CentresA Zink
Epidemiology Unit, German Rheumatism Research Centre, Berlin, Germany
Lupus 13:529-36. 2004..The great disparity in treatment intensity between rheumatologists and nonrheumatologists shows that the involvement of a specialist is needed equally in both diseases...
- Membrane glucocorticoid receptors are down regulated by glucocorticoids in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and use a caveolin-1-independent expression pathwayC M Spies
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite University Hospital, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 65:1139-46. 2006..Caveolin-1 is critical for the transport of plasma membrane oestrogen receptors to the cell surface...
- Immunological characterization of the early human fracture hematomaPaula Hoff
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite University Hospital, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
Immunol Res 64:1195-1206. 2016..They secrete a cytokine/chemokine cocktail that contributes to the onset of regeneration. We hypothesize that this specific microenvironment of the initial fracture hematoma is among the crucial factors that determine fracture healing...