Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Statistical methods and software for the analysis of highthroughput reverse genetic assays using flow cytometry readoutsFlorian Hahne
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis, German Cancer Research Center, INF 580, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Genome Biol 7:R77. 2006..The software is freely available in the Bioconductor package prada. The method permits analysis of large screens to detect the effects of molecular interventions in cellular systems...
- Extending pathways based on gene lists using InterPro domain signaturesFlorian Hahne
German Cancer Research Center, Molecular Genome Analysis, Im Neuenheimer Feld 580, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
BMC Bioinformatics 9:3. 2008..This works by comparing InterPro domain signatures of the candidate gene lists with domain signatures of gene sets derived from known classifications, e.g. KEGG pathways...
- High-throughput flow cytometry-based assay to identify apoptosis-inducing proteinsMamatha Sauermann
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis, German Cancer Research Centre, Heidelberg, Germany
J Biomol Screen 12:510-20. 2007..The candidate proteins were all verified in an independent microscopy-based nuclear fragmentation assay, finally resulting in the identification of 6 apoptosis inducers...
- Functional profiling: from microarrays via cell-based assays to novel tumor relevant modulators of the cell cycleDorit Arlt
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
Cancer Res 65:7733-42. 2005..We have established a novel functional profiling strategy that links genomics to cell biology and showed its potential for discerning cancer relevant modulators of the cell cycle in the candidate lists from microarray studies...
- Modeling breast cell cycle regulation--overcoming drug resistanceDorit Arlt
Div of Molecular Genome Analysis, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:40-3. 2006
- The LIFEdb database in 2006Alexander Mehrle
Division Molecular Genome Analysis, German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 580, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 34:D415-8. 2006..LIFEdb enables researchers to systematically select and characterize genes and proteins of interest, and presents data and information via its user-friendly web-based interface...