Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- BCR and its mutants, the reciprocal t(9;22)-associated ABL/BCR fusion proteins, differentially regulate the cytoskeleton and cell motilityXiaomin Zheng
Laboratory for Tumor Stem Cell Biology, Department of Hematology, J W Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
BMC Cancer 6:262. 2006..We, therefore, compared the function of the ABL/BCR proteins with that of wild-type BCR...
- Arsenic but not all-trans retinoic acid overcomes the aberrant stem cell capacity of PML/RARalpha-positive leukemic stem cellsXiaomin Zheng
Laboratory of Tumor Stem Cell Biology, Department of Hematology, J W Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
Haematologica 92:323-31. 2007..Arsenic induces high rates of CR and CMR followed by a long relapse-free survival (RFS). Here we compared the effects of ATRA and arsenic on PML/RARalpha-positive stem cell compartments...
- Reciprocal t(9;22) ABL/BCR fusion proteins: leukemogenic potential and effects on B cell commitmentXiaomin Zheng
Department of Hematology, Laboratory for Tumor Stem Cell Biology, Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
PLoS ONE 4:e7661. 2009..Herein, we investigated the leukemogenic potential of the der9-associated p96(ABL/BCR) and p40(ABL/BCR) fusion proteins and their roles in the lineage commitment of hematopoietic stem cells in comparison to BCR/ABL...
- Cooperation between constitutively activated c-Kit signaling and leukemogenic transcription factors in the determination of the leukemic phenotype in murine hematopoietic stem cellsXiaomin Zheng
Laboratory of Tumor Stem Cell Biology, Department of Hematology, Goethe University, D 60596 Frankfurt, Germany
Int J Oncol 34:1521-31. 2009..Our data provide evidence that c-Kit does not have to be mutated to contribute to the determination of the leukemic phenotype in AML...
- The integrity of the charged pocket in the BTB/POZ domain is essential for the phenotype induced by the leukemia-associated t(11;17) fusion protein PLZF/RARalphaElena Puccetti
Department of Hematology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat, Frankfurt, Germany
Cancer Res 65:6080-8. 2005..Taken together, these data provide evidence that the dimerization capacity and the formation of a functionally charged pocket are indispensable for the PLZF/RARalpha-induced leukemogenesis...
- Valproic acid stimulates proliferation and self-renewal of hematopoietic stem cellsGesine Bug
Medizinische Klinik II Abteilung Hämatologie, Klinikum der Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat, Frankfurt, Germany
Cancer Res 65:2537-41. 2005....
- Gamma-catenin contributes to leukemogenesis induced by AML-associated translocation products by increasing the self-renewal of very primitive progenitor cellsXiaomin Zheng
Medizinische Klinik III Abteilung Hämatologie, Laboratorium für Experimentelle Hämatolgie, Johan Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt, Germany
Blood 103:3535-43. 2004..These data provide the first evidence that the aberrant activation of Wnt signaling by the AATP decisively contributes to the pathogenesis of AML...
- [Mitochondrial DNA mutations and non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss]Weijia Kong
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Union Hospital of Tongji Medical School, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430022, China
Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Ke Za Zhi 37:338-42. 2002....