Affiliation: Federal Office for Radiation Protection
- Assessment and evaluation of the radiological situation in the late phase of a nuclear accidentFlorian Gering
Bundesamt fur Strahlenschutz, Ingolstadter Landstrasse 1, D 85764 Oberschleissheim, Germany
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 109:25-9. 2004..g. by combining monitoring data and model predictions, by improving the modelling of urban areas or by improving existing radioecological models...
- Maintaining competence in radiological protection in emergency situations: a challenge for the 21st centuryWolfgang Weiss
Federal Office for Radiation Protection, D 85764 Oberschleissheim, Ingolstadter Landstrasse 1, Germany
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 109:151-4. 2004..A strategic approach will be required to stop the decline and to avoid a drop in competence to an unacceptable level...
- Report of ICRP Task Group 80: 'radiological protection in geological disposal of long-lived solid radioactive waste'W Weiss
Federal Office for Radiation Protection, Ingolstaedter Landstr 1, 85764 Oberschleissheim, Germany
Ann ICRP 41:294-304. 2012....
- Preparing a scientific report to the general assembly on 'exposures due to the nuclear accident following the Great East-Japan earthquake and tsunami'Wolfgang Weiss
Chair of UNSCEAR, Vienna International Centre, PO Box 500, A 1400 Vienna, Austria
J Radiol Prot 32:N113-8. 2012..This paper summarises the aims and objectives of the project, the scope, the working arrangements as well as the relation of the work to other activities...
- Towards a coherent conceptual framework for emergency preparedness/response and rehabilitation - the application of the new ICRP recommendations given in ICRP 103W Weiss
Federal Office for Radiation Protection, Department Radiation Protection and Health, 85764 Oberschleissheim, Germany
J Environ Radioact 100:1002-4. 2009..The characteristics of the development and implementation of such protection strategies is described...
- [In the consumers' interest: precautionary principles for protection against electromagnetic fields]A Dehos
Bundesamt fur Strahlenschutz, Institut für Strahlenhygiene
Gesundheitswesen 64:651-6. 2002..3. Scientific uncertainties should be reduced by means of well-directed research programmes. These precautionary measures and the significance of limit values are explained below...