- Medusa: a simple tool for interaction graph analysisSean D Hooper
European Molecular Biology Laboratory Heidelberg, Germany
Bioinformatics 21:4432-3. 2005..It features an intuitive user interface developed with the help of biologists. Medusa is optimized for accessing protein interaction data from STRING, but can be used for any type of graph from any scientific field...
- OnTheFly: a tool for automated document-based text annotation, data linking and network generationGeorgios A Pavlopoulos
Structural and Computational Biology Unit, EMBL Meyerhofstrasse 1, Heidelberg
Bioinformatics 25:977-8. 2009....
- jClust: a clustering and visualization toolboxGeorgios A Pavlopoulos
Structural and Computational Biology Unit, EMBL Meyerhofstrasse 1, Heidelberg, Germany
Bioinformatics 25:1994-6. 2009..The combination of a simple input file format, a set of clustering and filtering algorithms linked together with the visualization tool provides a powerful tool for data analysis and information extraction...
- STRING: known and predicted protein-protein associations, integrated and transferred across organismsChristian von Mering
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Meyerhofstrasse 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 33:D433-7. 2005..STRING currently holds 730,000 proteins in 180 fully sequenced organisms, and is available at http://string.embl.de/...
- Identification of tightly regulated groups of genes during Drosophila melanogaster embryogenesisSean D Hooper
Structural and Computational Biology Unit, EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Syst Biol 3:72. 2007..By mapping the groups to the protein network, we also predict and experimentally confirm new functional associations...