- Anastomotic leakage following low anterior resection: results of a standardized diagnostic and therapeutic approachC Eckmann
Department of Surgery, Medical University Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Int J Colorectal Dis 19:128-33. 2004..This study analyzed the results of a standardized approach in anastomotic leakage following low anterior resection for rectal cancer without performance of a protective ileostomy during the primary operation...
- Diffuse postoperative peritonitis -- value of diagnostic parameters and impact of early indication for relaparotomyF G Bader
Department of Surgery, University of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Eur J Med Res 14:491-6. 2009..Furthermore, the prognosis and outcome after early indication for relaparotomy in patients with PP compared to community-aquired peritonitis (CAP) was evaluated...
- Laparoscopic colectomy for recurrent and complicated diverticulitis: a prospective study of 396 patientsO Schwandner
Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein, Luebeck Campus, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Luebeck, Germany
Langenbecks Arch Surg 389:97-103. 2004..It was the aim of this prospective study to evaluate the outcome of laparoscopic surgery for diverticular disease...
- Electrical impedance tomography: changes in distribution of pulmonary ventilation during laparoscopic surgery in a porcine modelT Meier
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538, Lubeck, Germany
Langenbecks Arch Surg 391:383-9. 2006..We have studied the change of regional ventilation during and after laparoscopic surgery with EIT and compared the diagnostic findings with computed tomography (CT) scans in a porcine study...
- [The value of different lavage treatment patterns in diffuse peritonitis]P Kujath
Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Klinik fur Chirurgie, Lubeck, Germany
Zentralbl Chir 132:427-32. 2007..Septic complications have to be treated by intensive care medicine...