- Vitamin D--metabolism in the human breast cancer cell line MCF-7Dagmar Diesing
University of Schleswig Holstein, Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, 23627 Luebeck, Germany
Anticancer Res 26:2755-9. 2006..This in vitro study aimed to obtain more information regarding the regulation of these enzymes in the human breast cancer cell line MCF-7...
- Endometrial stromal sarcomas--a retrospective analysis of 11 patientsD Diesing
University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein, Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Luebeck, Germany
Anticancer Res 26:655-61. 2006..Endometrial stromal sarcoma (ESS) is a malignant tumour with its origin in the endometrial stroma. Little is known about the pathogenesis, risk factors, optimal therapy or outcome of this disease...
- Expression of 25 hydroxyvitamin D3-1alpha-hydroxylase in human endometrial tissueSteffi Becker
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, University of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23562 Lübeck, Germany
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 103:771-5. 2007..In conclusion, the modulation of the 1alpha-OHase opens up a new target for vitamin D(3) related therapies in endometrial cancer...
- Granulomatous mastitisDagmar Diesing
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Arch Gynecol Obstet 269:233-6. 2004..Granulomatous mastitis (GM) is a rare disease which predominantly occurs in premenopausal women shortly after their last childbirth...
- Vascular endothelial growth factor response to exogenous chorionic gonadotropic hormone in the luteal phase of women with a history of severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndromeGeorg Griesinger
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Universitaetsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Luebeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538, Luebeck, Luebeck
Arch Gynecol Obstet 274:29-33. 2006....
- Analysis of 25-hydroxyvitamin D3-1alpha-hydroxylase in normal and malignant breast tissueMichael Friedrich
Department of Gynecology, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Luebeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Luebeck, Germany
Anticancer Res 26:2615-20. 2006..The aim of this study was to analyze whether normal breast tissue or breast cancer cells expressed 1alpha-OHase and to evaluate whether breast tissue possessed the capacity to produce 1alpha,25(OH)2D3 from 25(OH)D3...