Affiliation: Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin
- Attitudes toward male fertility control: results of a multinational survey on four continentsKlaas Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Hum Reprod 20:549-56. 2005..However, little is known concerning contraceptive knowledge, desires and attitudes of men in different countries, and their acceptance of male fertility control (MFC)...
- Expectations toward a novel male fertility control method and potential user types: results of a multinational surveyKlaas Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany
J Androl 26:155-62. 2005
- The Menopause Rating Scale (MRS) scale: a methodological reviewKlaas Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstr, 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 2:45. 2004..The scale became widespread used (available in 10 languages)...
- Prevalence and opinions of hormone therapy prior to the Women's Health Initiative: a multinational survey on four continentsKlaas Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Bayer Schering Pharmaceuticals, Berlin, Germany
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 17:1151-66. 2008..In addition, it investigates women's positive and negative motivations for HT use as well as their acceptance of various forms and routes of administration...
- Scale for Quality of Sexual Function (QSF) as an outcome measure for both genders?Lothar A J Heinemann
ZEG Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Germany
J Sex Med 2:82-95. 2005..This paper reports first data regarding the development of a new general "Quality of Sexual Function" (QSF) scale...
- Sweating attacks: key symptom in menopausal transition only for women?Klaas Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstr 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Eur Urol 44:583-7. 2003..The key symptom of "hot flushes/sweating" is undisputed among women. The objective of this paper is to compare the frequency of episodes of sweating across gender and age groups...
- Ethinyl estradiol 20μg/drospirenone 3mg 24/4 oral contraceptive for the treatment of functional impairment in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorderJoachim Marr
Global Clinical Development, Women s Healthcare, Bayer, Berlin, Germany
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 113:103-7. 2011....
- Fertility and combined oral contraceptives - unintended pregnancies and planned pregnancies following oral contraceptive use - results from the INAS-SCORE studyClare Barnett
a ZEG Berlin Center for Epidemiology and Health Research, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care . 2016....
- Cardiovascular risk associated with the use of an etonogestrel-containing vaginal ringJürgen Dinger
ZEG Berlin Center for Epidemiology and Health Research, Berlin, Germany
Obstet Gynecol 122:800-8. 2013..To compare the risks of short-term and long-term use of an etonogestrel-containing and ethinylestradiol-containing vaginal ring and combined oral contraceptive pills (OCPs) in a routine clinical study population...
- Intercountry assessment of the impact of severe premenstrual disorders on work and daily activitiesLothar A J Heinemann
Berlin Centre for Epidemiology and Health Research, Germany
Health Care Women Int 33:109-24. 2012..Women suffering from moderate-to-severe PMS/PMDD had increased work absenteeism and work productivity impairment due to premenstrual symptoms relative to those with mild PMS/no perceived symptoms...
- Benign gynecological tumors: estimated incidence. Results of the German Cohort Study on Women's HealthKlaas Heinemann
ZEG Centre for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstrasse 115, Berlin 10115, Germany
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 107:78-80. 2003..To analyze the lifetime incidence of benign gynecological tumors...