Affiliation: Cardioangiologisches Centrum Bethanien
- A prospective randomized single-center study on the risk of asymptomatic cerebral lesions comparing irrigated radiofrequency current ablation with the cryoballoon and the laser balloonBoris Schmidt
Cardioangiologisches Centrum Bethanien, Frankfurt M, Germany
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 24:869-74. 2013....
- Visually guided sequential pulmonary vein isolation: insights into techniques and predictors of acute successBoris Schmidt
Cardioangiologisches Centrum Bethanien, Frankfurt, Germany
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 23:576-82. 2012..We sought to develop a PVI strategy solely based on visual guidance with a single ablation device as well as a single transseptal puncture using the endoscopic ablation system (EAS)...
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation to reduce stroke riskB Schmidt
Cardioangiologisches Centrum Bethanien, Wilhelm Epstein Str 4, 60431, Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Herz 38:247-50. 2013....
- Witnessed pulmonary vein arrest-endoscopically observed conversion of atrial fibrillation into sinus rhythm by laser balloon ablationK R J Chun
Cardioangiologisches Centrum Bethanien, Medizinische Klinik III, Markus Krankenhaus, Wilhelm Epstein Str 4, 60431, Frankfurt a M, Germany
Herz 37:336-7. 2012..While encircling the left superior PV, AF terminated into sinus rhythm, which was diagnosed by observing sudden regularization of previously rapidly fibrillating atrial tissue demonstrating the unique endoscopic video function...
- Value of robotic navigation and ablationK R J Chun
Bethanien Cardiology Center, Medicine Clinic III, Markus Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany
Minerva Cardioangiol 58:649-56. 2010..This review will discuss the role of remote controlled robotic navigation systems in catheter ablation with particular focus on safety, efficacy and novel applications...