- The VASP-Spred-Sprouty domain puzzleKarin Bundschu
Abteilung Biochemie und Molekulare Biologie, Universitat Ulm, 89081 Ulm, Germany
J Biol Chem 281:36477-81. 2006....
- Getting a first clue about SPRED functionsKarin Bundschu
Abteilung Biochemie und Molekulare Biologie, Universitat Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Bioessays 29:897-907. 2007....
- SPREDs (Sprouty related proteins with EVH1 domain) promote self-renewal and inhibit mesodermal differentiation in murine embryonic stem cellsBastian Mühl
Institute for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Ulm University, Ulm, Germany Laboratory for Human Genetics, Martinsried, Germany
Dev Dyn 244:591-606. 2015..SPREDs (Sprouty related proteins with EVH1 domain) were discovered as inhibitors of the ERK/MAPK signaling pathway, whereas nothing was known about their functions in ES cells and during early differentiation, so far...
- Plasma membrane Ca2+ ATPase 4 is required for sperm motility and male fertilityKai Schuh
Institute for Clinical Biochemistry and Pathobiochemistry, University of Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, D 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 279:28220-6. 2004....
- Expression and subcellular localization of Spred proteins in mouse and human tissuesCatherine M Engelhardt
Institute of Clinical Biochemistry and Pathobiochemistry, University of Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
Histochem Cell Biol 122:527-38. 2004..Furthermore, it becomes most likely that Spred-2 is involved in the regulation of secretory pathways...
- Tissue-specific Spred-2 promoter activity characterized by a gene trap approachKarin Bundschu
Institut für Klinische Biochemie und Pathobiochemie, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Gene Expr Patterns 6:247-55. 2006..Our detailed data provide information for further studies of the still enigmatic physiological functions of Spred-2 in various organs by identifying the tissues with strong Spred-2 promoter activity...