Olaf Anselm Brinkmann
- [Systemic immunotherapy of metastatic renal cell carcinoma and long-term outcome]O A Brinkmann
Klinik und Poliklinik fur Urologie, Universitatsklinikum Munster, Albert Schweitzer Strasse 33, 48129 Munster
Urologe A 41:231-8. 2002..However, for further progress in this field, prospective evaluation of immunotherapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma is still needed. The German society for immunotherapy serves as a platform for this research...
- Treatment of bone metastases and local recurrence from renal cell carcinoma with immunochemotherapy and radiationOlaf Anselm Brinkmann
Department of Urology, University Clinic of Muenster, Albert Schweitzer Strasse 33, 48149 Munster, Germany
World J Urol 23:185-90. 2005....
- Histologic subtype of metastatic renal cell carcinoma predicts response to combined immunochemotherapy with interleukin 2, interferon alpha and 5-fluorouracilEdwin Herrmann
Department of Urology, University of Munster, Munster, Germany
Eur Urol 51:1625-31; discussion 1631-2. 2007..In this study, we evaluated the response to immunochemotherapy in the main histologic subtypes of renal cell carcinoma and performed a subgroup analysis of inoperable patients...
- Expression of the Endothelin-axis in the different histologic subtypes of renal cell carcinoma: a tissue microarray analysisEdwin Herrmann
Department of Urology, University of Munster, 48149 Munster, Germany
Oncol Rep 17:275-80. 2007..However, ETAR tended to be overexpressed in the subgroup of G3-tumours (p=0.044). Studies are underway assessing the role of the Endothelin-axis and its potential use as a molecular target in renal cell carcinoma...
- Hepatitis after sevoflurane exposure in an infant suffering from primary hyperoxaluria type 1Alexander Reich
Klinik und Poliklinik für Anästhesiologie und operative Intensivmedizin, Universitatsklinikum Munster, Albert Schweitzer Strasse 33, D 48129 Munster, Germany
Anesth Analg 99:370-2, table of contents. 2004..After the second operation, no pathologic findings could be detected. Nothing in this patient's disease or the conduct of the anesthesia suggested a cause for the injury other than an idiosyncratic response to sevoflurane...