- Site of cochlear stimulation and its effect on electrically evoked compound action potentials using the MED-EL standard electrode arrayStefan Brill
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Head and Neck Surgery, University of Wuerzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Biomed Eng Online 8:40. 2009..The aim of this study is to determine if certain properties of ECAP recordings vary, depending on the stimulation site in the cochlea...
- Clinical trial results with the MED-EL fine structure processing coding strategy in experienced cochlear implant usersJoachim Muller
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Klinik und Poliklinik für Hals Nasen Ohren Heilkunde, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 74:185-98. 2012..To assess the subjective and objective performance of the new fine structure processing strategy (FSP) compared to the previous generation coding strategies CIS+ and HDCIS...
- The development of lateralization abilities in children with bilateral cochlear implantsHeike Kühn
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 75:55-67. 2013..The purpose of this study was to investigate the development of lateralization skills in children who received bilateral cochlear implants (CIs) in sequential operations...
- Auditory brainstem implantation improves speech recognition in neurofibromatosis type II patientsCordula Matthies
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 75:282-95. 2013..To our knowledge, the data presented herein is exceptional in terms of the open-set speech perception achieved in NF2 patients...
- Cochlear Implantation Improves Spatial Release From Masking and Restores Localization Abilities in Single-sided Deaf PatientsWilma Grossmann
Comprehensive Hearing Center, Department of Oto Rhino Laryngology, Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Head and Neck Surgery, University of Wurzburg, Würzburg MED EL Deutschland GmbH, Starnberg Department of Oto Rhino Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Otto Körner, Rostock University Medical Center, Rostock, Germany
Otol Neurotol 37:658-64. 2016..Adult patients with acquired single-sided deafness (SSD) benefit from binaural hearing after cochlear implantation (CI)...