Hans Christoph Bock
- Occlusion of surgical opening of the ventricular system with fibrinogen-coated collagen fleece: a case collection studyHans Christoph Bock
Department of Neurosurgery, Center of Neurological Medicine, University of Gottingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075, Gottingen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 153:533-9. 2011..TachoSil is an adhesive collagen fleece used in different surgical disciplines that provides an air- and liquid-tight seal closing communications between the ventricular system and the resection cavity after tumor removal...
- Concomitant and adjuvant temozolomide of newly diagnosed glioblastoma in elderly patientsTimo Behm
Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, Robert Koch Str 40, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 115:2142-6. 2013..However, after combined treatment became standard at our center all patients were considered for combined therapy. We retrospectively analyzed the effect of temozolomide focused on elderly patients...
- First-line treatment of malignant glioma with carmustine implants followed by concomitant radiochemotherapy: a multicenter experienceHans Christoph Bock
Department of Neurosurgery, Center of Neurological Medicine, University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Neurosurg Rev 33:441-9. 2010..Save use of a combined approach will require specific prevention strategies for multimodal treatments...
- Contrast-enhanced shunt series ("shuntography") compare favorably to other shunt imaging modalities in detecting shunt occlusionKajetan L von Eckardstein
Departments of Neurosurgery, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, Robert Koch Straße 40, 37070, Gottingen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) . 2016..k.a. a "shuntogram" or "shuntography"). We hypothesized that contrast-enhanced shunt series have a high predictive value for shunt revision surgeries...
- Diagnostic performance of whole brain volume perfusion CT in intra-axial brain tumors: preoperative classification accuracy and histopathologic correlationArgyro Xyda
Department of Neuroradiology, Georg August University, University Hospital of Goettingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075 Goettingen, Germany
Eur J Radiol 81:4105-11. 2012..To evaluate the preoperative diagnostic power and classification accuracy of perfusion parameters derived from whole brain volume perfusion CT (VPCT) in patients with cerebral tumors...
- Intra-osseous ultrasound for pedicle screw positioning in the subaxial cervical spine: an experimental studySven Rainer Kantelhardt
Department of Neurosurgery, Georg August University of Gottingen, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 152:655-61. 2010..In this study its accuracy as a means of controlling intrapedicular screw hole positioning has been evaluated in the cervical spine...