Hans Christoph Bock
- Occlusion of surgical opening of the ventricular system with fibrinogen-coated collagen fleece: a case collection studyHans Christoph Bock
Department of Neurosurgery, Center of Neurological Medicine, University of Gottingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075, Gottingen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 153:533-9. 2011..TachoSil is an adhesive collagen fleece used in different surgical disciplines that provides an air- and liquid-tight seal closing communications between the ventricular system and the resection cavity after tumor removal...
- Concomitant and adjuvant temozolomide of newly diagnosed glioblastoma in elderly patientsTimo Behm
Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, Robert Koch Str 40, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 115:2142-6. 2013..However, after combined treatment became standard at our center all patients were considered for combined therapy. We retrospectively analyzed the effect of temozolomide focused on elderly patients...
- First-line treatment of malignant glioma with carmustine implants followed by concomitant radiochemotherapy: a multicenter experienceHans Christoph Bock
Department of Neurosurgery, Center of Neurological Medicine, University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Neurosurg Rev 33:441-9. 2010..Save use of a combined approach will require specific prevention strategies for multimodal treatments...
- Clinical benefit from resection of recurrent glioblastomas: results of a multicenter study including 503 patients with recurrent glioblastomas undergoing surgical resectionFlorian Ringel
Department of Neurosurgery, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany F R, H P, B M Department of Neurosurgery, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany M S Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, Germany D K Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany H C B Department of Neurosurgery, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany M M Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany A W Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatsklinikum Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany T W Department of Neurosurgery, Goethe Universitat Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany C S Department of Neurosurgery, Inselspital, Universitätsklinikum Bern, Bern, Switzerland P S Department of Neurosurgery, Universitatskliniken Bonn, Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms Universitat, Bonn, Germany M S
Neuro Oncol 18:96-104. 2016..The role of a surgical resection of recurrent glioblastomas remains largely unclear at present. This study aimed to assess the effect of repeated resection of recurrent glioblastomas on patient survival...
- Contrast-enhanced shunt series ("shuntography") compare favorably to other shunt imaging modalities in detecting shunt occlusionKajetan L von Eckardstein
Departments of Neurosurgery, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, Robert Koch Straße 40, 37070, Gottingen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 159:63-70. 2017..k.a. a "shuntogram" or "shuntography"). We hypothesized that contrast-enhanced shunt series have a high predictive value for shunt revision surgeries...
- Diagnostic performance of whole brain volume perfusion CT in intra-axial brain tumors: preoperative classification accuracy and histopathologic correlationArgyro Xyda
Department of Neuroradiology, Georg August University, University Hospital of Goettingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075 Goettingen, Germany
Eur J Radiol 81:4105-11. 2012..To evaluate the preoperative diagnostic power and classification accuracy of perfusion parameters derived from whole brain volume perfusion CT (VPCT) in patients with cerebral tumors...
- Intra-osseous ultrasound for pedicle screw positioning in the subaxial cervical spine: an experimental studySven Rainer Kantelhardt
Department of Neurosurgery, Georg August University of Gottingen, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 152:655-61. 2010..In this study its accuracy as a means of controlling intrapedicular screw hole positioning has been evaluated in the cervical spine...