Maria R Becker
- COX-2 expression in malignant melanoma: a novel prognostic marker?Maria R Becker
Department of Dermatology, University of Heidelberg, Vossstrasse 2, Heidelberg 69115, Germany
Melanoma Res 19:8-16. 2009..Our findings emphasize that the COX-2 protein might be a novel prognostic marker. Owing to its strong expression in melanoma cells it might also be a reasonable therapeutic target...
- [Sinushistiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy (Rosai-Dorfman disease)]M R Becker
Hautklinik, Klinikum Kassel
Hautarzt 59:400-3. 2008..Histopathology revealed the characteristic features of SHML with emperipolesis and immunohistochemical positivity of histiocytes for S100 and macrophage-associated antigens...
- Clinicopathologic challenge. Destombes-Rosai-Dorfman disease (DRDD) (sinushistiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy)Maria Rita Becker
Department of Dermatology, Klinikum Kassel, Kassel, Germany
Int J Dermatol 47:125-7. 2008
- Light chain multiple myeloma with cutaneous AL amyloidosisMaria Rita Becker
Department of Dermatology, Clinic Kassel, Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 6:744-5. 2008..Histological examination revealed cutaneous deposits of amyloid which were positive with Congo red stain and had an apple green color in polarized light...
- Classifying ambiguous melanocytic lesions with FISH and correlation with clinical long-term follow upTimo Gaiser
Department of Neuropathology, Institute of Pathology, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Mod Pathol 23:413-9. 2010..However, a reassessment of the probes and better standardization of the method may lead to a valuable diagnostic tool...