- Replacement of a stented biologic prosthesis within an aortic valved conduitGiuseppe Gatti
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Department, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Ospedali Riuniti, Trieste, Italy
Ann Thorac Surg 93:e53-5. 2012..Because of this simple modification of the Bentall concept, replacing the prosthetic valve within the aortic conduit was easy and uneventful...
- Routine use of bilateral internal thoracic artery grafts for left-sided myocardial revascularization in insulin-dependent diabetic patients: early and long-term outcomesGiuseppe Gatti
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Ospedali Riuniti, Trieste, Italy
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 48:115-20. 2015..In the present study, early and long-term outcomes of the routine use of left-sided BITA grafting in insulin-dependent diabetic patients were reviewed retrospectively...
- A predictive scoring system for deep sternal wound infection after bilateral internal thoracic artery graftingGiuseppe Gatti
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Ospedali Riuniti and University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 49:910-7. 2016..The aim of the present study was both to analyse the risk factors for deep sternal wound infection (DSWI), which complicates routine BITA grafting and to create a DSWI risk score based on the results of this analysis...
- Rescue extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a young man with a stab wound in the chestGiuseppe Gatti
Department of Cardiac Surgery, Ospedali Riuniti, Trieste, Italy Electronic address
Injury 45:1509-11. 2014....
- Aortic root replacement with a stented bioprosthetic valved conduit: mid-term resultsGiuseppe Gatti
Divisions of Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Department, Ospedali Riuniti e Università di Trieste, Trieste, Italy
J Heart Valve Dis 22:500-8. 2013..This simple modification of the Bentall concept may provide several advantages. The results obtained with this conduit over an 11-year period were analyzed...
- Mitral annuloplasty with IMR ETlogix ring for ischemic mitral regurgitation and left ventricular dysfunctionGiuseppe Gatti
Divisions of Cardiac Surgery, AOU Ospedali Riuniti, Trieste, Italy
J Heart Valve Dis 21:556-63. 2012..In the present study, the results of mitral annuloplasty with this ring in a selected subset of patients with significant IMR and left ventricular (LV) dysfunction were analyzed...