Laure Emmanuelle Zaragosi
- Comparative transcriptomics of human multipotent stem cells during adipogenesis and osteoblastogenesisMarcel Scheideler
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics and Christian Doppler Laboratory for Genomics and Bioinformatics, Graz University of Technology, Petersgasse 14, 8010 Graz, Austria
BMC Genomics 9:340. 2008....
- Effects of GSK3 inhibitors on in vitro expansion and differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells into adipocytesLaure Emmanuelle Zaragosi
Institute of Signalling, Biology of Development and Cancer, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, CNRS 6543, 28 Avenue Valrose, 06100 Nice, France
BMC Cell Biol 9:11. 2008..To reach this goal, we studied the effects of pharmacological inhibitors of GSK3, i.e. lithium chloride (LiCl) and BIO on proliferation and adipocyte differentiation of multipotent stem cells derived from human adipose tissue...
- Activin a plays a critical role in proliferation and differentiation of human adipose progenitorsLaure Emmanuelle Zaragosi
UMR6543 Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Institute of Developmental Biology and Cancer, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
Diabetes 59:2513-21. 2010..However, factors controlling self-renewal of human adipose progenitors are largely unknown. We investigated the expression profile and the role of activin A in this process...
- Syndecan-1 regulates adipogenesis: new insights in dedifferentiated liposarcoma tumorigenesisLaure Emmanuelle Zaragosi
Institute of Biology Valrose, UMR7277 CNRS UMR1091 INSERM University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, 06108 Nice, France, Present address CNRS, Institut de Pharmacologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR7275, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France
Carcinogenesis 36:32-40. 2015..It might play a prominent role in the dedifferentiation process occurring when well-differentiated liposarcoma progress to dedifferentiated liposarcoma. Targeting SDC1 in these tumors might provide a novel therapeutic strategy. ..
- Human adipose tissue-derived multipotent stem cells differentiate in vitro and in vivo into osteocyte-like cellsChristian Elabd
ISBDC, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, CNRS, 28 Avenue de Valrose, 06100 Nice, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 361:342-8. 2007..Thus hMADS cells represent a valuable tool for pharmacological and biological studies of osteoblast differentiation in vitro and bone development in vivo...
- Autocrine fibroblast growth factor 2 signaling is critical for self-renewal of human multipotent adipose-derived stem cellsLaure Emmanuelle Zaragosi
Institut de Recherche, Signalisation, Biologie du Développement et Cander, UMR6543 Centre National de la Recerche Scientifique, Centre de Biochimie, Faculte des Sciences, Université Nice Sophia Antiplis, Nice, France
Stem Cells 24:2412-9. 2006..Together, our data clearly identify the key function of FGF2 in the maintenance of self-renewal of adipose tissue-derived stem cells...
- Nucleofection is a valuable transfection method for transient and stable transgene expression in adipose tissue-derived stem cellsLaure Emmanuelle Zaragosi
Institut de Recherche, Signalisation, Biologie du Developpement et Cancer, CNRS UMR6543, Centre de Biochimie, Faculte des Sciences, université Nice Sophia Antipolis, 06108 Nice Cedex 2, France
Stem Cells 25:790-7. 2007..Taken together, our data demonstrate that nucleofection allows both transient and stable gene expression in adipose tissue-derived stem cells, without impairing their differentiation potential...