- Reepithelialization from stem cells of hair follicles of dermal graft of the scalp in acute treatment of third-degree burns: first clinical and histologic studyGilbert Zakine
Hopital Trousseau, Centre Hospitalier Régional et Universitaire de Tours, Tours, Cedex, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 130:42e-50e. 2012..The purpose of this study was to double scalp harvesting in one procedure and to evaluate the capacity of the dermal layer to spontaneously reepithelialize from hair follicle stem cells...
- [First applications of matrix therapy in plastic and aesthetic surgery]G Zakine
Centre des brûlés, CHRU de Tours, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 55:421-8. 2010..We have evaluated the effects of this device containing RGTA(®) on cutaneous cicatrisation in a group of patients treated by reduction mammoplasty and in a group operated by a centrofacial lifting...
- Matrix therapy with RGTA OTR4120 improves healing time and quality in hairless rats with deep second-degree burnsGilbert Zakine
Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery and Burn Center, Trousseau Hospital, CHRU de Tours, Tours, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 127:541-50. 2011..RGTA restores the normal matrix architecture and supports tissue regeneration. In this study, the authors evaluated the effects of RGTA on epidermal repair and dermal remodeling in a rat burn model...
- [The role of skin substitutes in the surgical treatment of extensive burns covering more than 60 % of total body surface area. A review of patients over a 10-year period at the Tours University Hospital]J Lamy
Service de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice et esthétique, Centre des brûlés, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, 37044 Tours cedex 9, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 60:131-9. 2015..Coverage of the excised areas of these patients can be difficult when there is a shortage of skin donor sites; then the role of skin substitutes can be important...
- [Electrical flash burns, about 33 cases. A 10-year retrospective study. Epidemiology, treatment and prevention]R Carloni
Service de Chirurgie Plastique et Reconstructrice, Centre des brûlés, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, avenue de la Republique, 37170 Chambray les Tours, France Electronic address
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 60:123-30. 2015..The aim of this study is to determine the parts of the body most often burned by the flash, to define the usual course and finally to give some simple rules of care and prevention...
- [Use of Matriderm® 1mm in reconstructive surgery. Series of 31 cases]J Lamy
Service de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice et esthétique, centre de brûlés, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, avenue de la Republique, Chambray les Tours, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 58:235-42. 2013..This prospective series evaluates the interest of this recent dermal matrix in reconstructive surgery...
- [Indication of sclerotherapy in the treatment of ischiatic pressure sore: about 13 cases]L Bahé
Service de Chirurgie Plastique, reconstructrice et esthetique, Centre des brûlés, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 57:587-93. 2012..Sclerotherapy, injection of pure ethanol in the cavity of the pressure sore could be an interesting solution in the armentarium of the plastic surgeon in some indications...
- [Original treatment of constitutional painful callosities by surgical excision, collagen/elastin matrix (MatriDerm(®)) and split thickness skin graft secured by negative wound therapy]M Atlan
Service de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice et esthétique, Hopital Trousseau, faculté de médecine François Rabelais, CHRU de Tours, 37044 Tours cedex 9, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 56:163-9. 2011..The negative wound therapy enhances the quality and shortens the length of graft taking, and the adhesion of the dermal substitute on his bed...