Genomes and Genes
- Genetic and environmental risk factors for oral anticoagulant overdoseC Verstuyft
Department of Pharmacology, Saint Antoine Paris VI University and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 58:739-45. 2003..Cytochrome P450 2C9 (CYP2C9) allelic variant carriers have been shown to experience hyper-responsiveness to small doses of oral anticoagulants (OAs) (warfarin or acenocoumarol) and a higher bleeding rate...
- Absence of association between MDR1 genetic polymorphisms, indinavir pharmacokinetics and response to highly active antiretroviral therapyCeline Verstuyft
Pharmacology Department, Saint Antoine Hospital, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris VI, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 37 rue de Chaligny 75012 Paris, France
AIDS 19:2127-31. 2005..The relationship between MDR1 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) and the pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic responses to protease inhibitors has been recently challenged...
- Dipyridamole enhances digoxin bioavailability via P-glycoprotein inhibitionCeline Verstuyft
Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Investigation Center, Saint Antoine Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 73:51-60. 2003....
- Cytochrome P450 2C9 (CYP2C9) and vitamin K epoxide reductase (VKORC1) genotypes as determinants of acenocoumarol sensitivityLaurent Bodin
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité Mixte de Recherche Scientifique, University Rene Descartes, Paris, France
Blood 106:135-40. 2005....
- Influence of CYP3A5 genetic polymorphism on tacrolimus daily dose requirements and acute rejection in renal graft recipientsLina Quteineh
Pharmacology Department, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Saint Antoine University Hospital, Paris, France
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 103:546-52. 2008..Screening for this single nucleotide polymorphism before the transplantation might be helpful for the selection of adequate initial daily dose and to achieve the desired immunosuppression...
- Effect of widely used combinations of antiretroviral therapy on liver CYP3A4 activity in HIV-infected patientsStephane Mouly
Unit of Therapeutic Research, Department of Internal Medicine, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 62:200-9. 2006..To evaluate the effects of combined antiretroviral drugs (HAART) on liver CYP3A4 activity using the [(14)C-N-methyl]-erythromycin breath test (ERMBT)...
- SLCO1B1 genetic polymorphism influences mycophenolic acid tolerance in renal transplant recipientsHugues Michelon
Pharmacology Department, Univ Paris Sud, Bicetre University Hospital, Le Kremlin, Bicetre, France
Pharmacogenomics 11:1703-13. 2010..This study aimed to determine the influence of gene candidates on mycophenolic acid (MPA) response during the first year of renal transplantation...
- Modelling the influence of MDR1 polymorphism on digoxin pharmacokinetic parametersEmmanuelle Comets
INSERM, U738, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:437-49. 2007....
- Pharmacogenetics of acenocoumarol pharmacodynamicsSandrine Morin
Pharmacology Department, Saint Antoine University Hospital, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 75:403-14. 2004..The aim of this study was to investigate the respective contribution of the different cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2C9 genetic polymorphisms to the interindividual variability of acenocoumarol pharmacodynamic response...
- Tacrolimus dose requirement in pediatric liver transplantation: influence of CYP3A5 gene polymorphismPhilippe Durand
Pediatric Intensive Care Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Pharmacogenomics 14:1017-25. 2013..Little information is available regarding the influence of CYP3A5 genetic polymorphisms on tacrolimus dose requirement in pediatric liver transplantation...
- Multiple genetic variants predict steady-state nevirapine clearance in HIV-infected CambodiansJulie Bertrand
UMR 738, French National Institute of Health and Medical Research, Paris Diderot University, Paris, France
Pharmacogenet Genomics 22:868-76. 2012..Here, we examine whether additional genetic variants predict nevirapine clearance in this cohort...
- Pharmacogenetics of toxicity, plasma trough concentration and treatment outcome with nevirapine-containing regimen in anti-retroviral-naïve HIV-infected adults: an exploratory study of the TRIANON ANRS 081 trialClaire Gozalo
Department of Molecular Genetics, Pharmacogenetics and Hormonology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre Hospital, France
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 109:513-20. 2011....
- Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid-warfarin drug interaction: a randomized controlled trialQian Zhang
University of Paris VII Denis Diderot, Therapeutic Research Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 71:232-6. 2011..To investigate whether an interaction exists between amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (amoxiclav) and warfarin in patients treated with stable oral anticoagulant therapy...
- Clinical events as a function of proton pump inhibitor use, clopidogrel use, and cytochrome P450 2C19 genotype in a large nationwide cohort of acute myocardial infarction: results from the French Registry of Acute ST-Elevation and Non-ST-Elevation MyocardTabassome Simon
Department of Pharmacology, Clinical Research Unit, APHP, St Antoine Hospital, UMPC Paris 06 University, 27 rue Chaligny, Paris, France
Circulation 123:474-82. 2011..This analysis compares treatment outcomes for patients in the French Registry of Acute ST-Elevation and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (FAST-MI) who did or did not receive clopidogrel and/or PPIs...
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone, 5-HTTLPR genotype, and antidepressant response in depressed womenFlorence Gressier
Department of Psychiatry, Univ Paris Sud, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre University Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Psychiatr Genet 21:253-6. 2011..Further research is needed to understand the underlying mechanism explaining interactions between sex, TSH, and serotonergic function...
- Genetic determinants of response to clopidogrel and cardiovascular eventsTabassome Simon
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Antoine, and Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 06, France
N Engl J Med 360:363-75. 2009..The effect of these determinants on clinical outcomes after an acute myocardial infarction is unknown...
- Frequency of cytochrome P450 2C9 allelic variants in the Chinese and French populationsJue Quin Yang
Pharmacology Department, Saint Antoine University Hospital University Pierre et Marie Curie Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 17:373-6. 2003..The low frequency of the CYP2C9*2 and CYP2C9*3 allelic variants in Chinese subjects does not justify their detection in clinical practice, unlike French Caucasians...
- Environmental and genetic factors associated with morphine response in the postoperative periodLaurent Coulbault
Pharmacology Department, Saint Antoine University of Medicine, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 79:316-24. 2006..The aim of this study was to investigate the respective influence of genetic and nongenetic factors on morphine dose requirements and adverse effects after colorectal surgery...
- Impact of VKORC1 haplotypes on long-term graft function in kidney transplantationLina Quteineh
Pharmacology Department, Pierre and Marie Curie University, Saint Antoine University Hospital, Paris, France
Transplantation 86:779-83. 2008..We aimed to study the effect of VKORC1 haplotypes on long-term graft function in a cohort of kidney transplant recipients...
- Tobacco use is associated with increased plasma BDNF levels in depressed patientsRomain Colle
INSERM UMR 1178, University Paris Sud, Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Psychiatry Res 246:370-372. 2016..Accordingly, current tobacco users had significantly higher plasma BDNF levels than non-users. In further studies of MDD, peripheral measures of BDNF should take into account tobacco use...
- Pioglitazone could induce remission in major depression: a meta-analysisRomain Colle
Psychiatry Department, Hopital Bicetre, INSERM, UMR S1178, University Paris Sud, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 13:9-16. 2017..Hence, the main aim of this study was to perform a meta-analysis of the efficacy of pioglitazone for the treatment of MDE, focusing on remission rates...
- Menopausal status could modulate the association between 5-HTTLPR and antidepressant efficacy in depressed women: a pilot studyFlorence Gressier
INSERM U669, Univ Paris Sud, Department of Psychiatry, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre University Hospital, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Arch Womens Ment Health 17:569-73. 2014..Further research on a bigger sample is needed with steroids measurements to determine how menopausal status and 5-HTTLPR polymorphism influence antidepressant response. ..
- Gefitinib-phenytoin interaction is not correlated with the C-erythromycin breath test in healthy male volunteersStephanie Chhun
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Lariboisiere Hospital, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 68:226-37. 2009..We aimed to describe the pharmacokinetic interaction between phenytoin, a potent CYP3A4 and P-glycoprotein (P-gp) (ABCB1) inducer, and gefitinib, a CYP3A4, CYP2D6 and P-gp substrate...
- Measurement of CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 activity in vivo with dextromethorphan: sources of variability and predictors of adverse effects in 419 healthy subjectsChristian Funck-Brentano
INSERM AP HP, Clinical Investigation Center, CIC 9304, and Department of Pharmacology, Pierre et Marie Curie University, 75012 Paris, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 61:821-9. 2005....
- Digoxin pharmacokinetics and MDR1 genetic polymorphismsCeline Verstuyft
Department of Pharmacology, Saint Antoine Hospital, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 58:809-12. 2003..OBJECTIVE. To clarify the relationships between MDR1 genetic polymorphisms in exon 26 (C3435T) and 21 (G2677T/A) and digoxin pharmacokinetics...
- 5-HTTLPR modulates antidepressant efficacy in depressed womenFlorence Gressier
Department of Psychiatry, Paris Sud University, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre University Hospital, France
Psychiatr Genet 19:195-200. 2009..Sex differences may explain these contradictory results...
- BDNF/TRKB/P75NTR polymorphisms and their consequences on antidepressant efficacy in depressed patientsRomain Colle
Inserm UMR 1178 Team Depression and Antidepressants, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Pharmacogenomics 16:997-1013. 2015..Consequently, with a lack of good and consistent studies, the clinical utility of BDNF in treatment selection is far from clear. We propose several recommendations for further studies. ..
- Practical recommendations for pharmacogenomics-based prescription: 2010 ESF-UB Conference on Pharmacogenetics and PharmacogenomicsLaurent Becquemont
Univ Paris Sud, Faculty of Medicine Paris Sud, Pharmacology Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Pharmacogenomics 12:113-24. 2011..We hope that these practical recommendations will help physicians, biologists, scientists and other healthcare professionals to prescribe, perform and interpret these genetic tests...
- The SLCO1B1 c.521T>C polymorphism is associated with dose decrease or switching during statin therapy in the Rotterdam StudyCatherine E de Keyser
Departments of aEpidemiology bInternal Medicine, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam cDrug Safety Unit, The Health Care Inspectorate dDepartment of Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacy Foundation of The Hague Hospitals HAGA eNetherlands Consortium of Healthy Aging, The Hague fDepartment of Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Pharmacotherapy, Utrecht University, Utrecht gDepartment of Clinical Pharmacy, St Antonius Hospital Nieuwegein, Nieuwegein hDepartment of Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacy Foundation of Haarlem Hospitals, Haarlem, The Netherlands iDepartment of Molecular Genetics, Pharmacogenetics and Hormone Research, Bicetre Hospital, Paris, France
Pharmacogenet Genomics 24:43-51. 2014..We studied whether the c.521T>C polymorphism is associated with dose decreases or switches to other cholesterol-lowering drugs during simvastatin and atorvastatin therapy, because these events are indicators of adverse drug reactions...
- Impact of genetic factors (VKORC1, CYP2C9, CYP4F2 and EPHX1) on the anticoagulation response to fluindioneKarine Lacut
EA 3878, Universite de Bretagne Occidentale, F 29609 Brest, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 73:428-36. 2012..The role of these variants in fluindione response is unknown. Our aim was to assess whether genetic factors contribute to the variability in the response to fluindione...