- Developmental and cognitive characteristics of "high-level potentialities" (highly gifted) childrenLaurence Vaivre-Douret
University of Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, and Inserm UMR S0669 University Paris Sud Paris Descartes, 12 rue de l Ecole de medecine, 75006 Paris, France
Int J Pediatr 2011:420297. 2011....
- Developmental coordination disorders: state of artL Vaivre-Douret
Paris Descartes University, 75006 Paris, France Sorbonne Paris City, 75006 Paris, France INSERM, UMR S0669 Paris, 75014 Paris, France University of Paris Sud and Paris Descartes University, 75006 Paris, France Cochin Port Royal Hospital Paris Center, Department of Pediatrics, 75015 Paris, France Department of Child Psychiatry, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, 149, rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France Electronic address
Neurophysiol Clin 44:13-23. 2014....
- Subtypes of developmental coordination disorder: research on their nature and etiologyLaurence Vaivre-Douret
University of Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Dev Neuropsychol 36:614-43. 2011..Our study provides a better understanding of the nature of DCD, and sheds light on its etiology and brain dysfunction, so as to identify subtypes of developmental DCD/dyspraxia with specific clinical criteria...
- Vertical and horizontal smooth pursuit eye movements in children with developmental coordination disorderMatthieu P Robert
Faculty of Medicine, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Department of Ophthalmology, Hôpital Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades, AP HP, Paris, France
Dev Med Child Neurol 56:595-600. 2014..Our aim was to study horizontal and vertical smooth pursuit eye movements in children with developmental coordination disorder (DCD)...
- Neurobehavioral profile and brain imaging study of the 22q13.3 deletion syndrome in childhoodAnne Philippe
National Institute of Health and Medical Research and Department of Genetics, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Pediatrics 122:e376-82. 2008..Our goal is to contribute to the description of the neurobehavioral phenotype and brain abnormalities of this microdeletional syndrome...
- Discrimination of face identities and expressions in children with autism: same or different?Laurence Robel
Equipe Développement de l unité, INSERM U 483, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 161 Rue de Sèvres, 75015 Paris, France
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 13:227-33. 2004..Autistic children seek sameness and use an atypical strategy to analyse human faces and expressions...
- Refining developmental coordination disorder subtyping with multivariate statistical methodsChristophe Lalanne
AP HP, Department of Clinical Research, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, France
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:107. 2012..We used Random Forests and Partial Least Squares Discriminant Analysis to select the most salient impairments in Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD) and assess patients similarity...
- Children with mixed language disorder do not discriminate accurately facial identity when expressions changeLaurence Robel
APHP, Service de Pédopsychiatrie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 17:507-15. 2008..Since children with mixed language disorders are socially more impaired than children with ELD, we think that these features may partly underpin the social difficulties of these children...
- Psychomotor and cognitive impairments of children with CHARGE syndrome: common and variable featuresElisabeth Lasserre
Centre Robert Laplane, Paris, France
Child Neuropsychol 19:449-65. 2013..We aimed to understand the mechanisms and sources of learning difficulties in children with CHARGE syndrome who attend school and to determine any specific developmental characteristics...
- Vertical and horizontal smooth pursuit eye movements in children: a neuro-developmental studyIsabelle Ingster-Moati
University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, UFR de Medecine, Paris, France
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 13:362-6. 2009..These data suggest that, in the cerebral regions involved in the control of SP, i.e. posterior parietal and superior temporal lobe regions, the networks for VSP mature latter than those for HSP...
- Comparative effects of 2 positional supports on neurobehavioral and postural development in preterm neonatesLaurence Vaivre-Douret
Univ Paris Sud, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, AP HP Port Royal Cohin Hospital, Paris, France
J Perinat Neonatal Nurs 21:323-30. 2007..These results point to the benefits of positioning with a specifically designed support like "Coconou," promoting optimal prophylactic neurobehavioral and postural developmental care for preterm neonates...
- Sulfonylurea Therapy Benefits Neurological and Psychomotor Functions in Patients With Neonatal Diabetes Owing to Potassium Channel MutationsJacques Beltrand
Service Endocrinologie, gynécologie et diabétologie pédiatrique, Hôpital Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades Paris, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France Faculté de Médecine, Paris Descartes Université Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France INSERM U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France INSERM UMR 1163, Institut Imagine, Paris Descartes Université Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Diabetes Care 38:2033-41. 2015..SU receptors are widely expressed in the brain, and we therefore evaluated potential effects of SU on neurodevelopmental parameters, which are known to be unresponsive to insulin...
- The influence of eating disorders on mothers' sensitivity and adaptation during feeding: a longitudinal observational studyClaire Squires
Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, CRPMS, EA 3522, hôpital Cochin Port Royal, Paris, France
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 14:274. 2014..We aimed to specify the impact of eating disorders on mothers' adaptation and sensitivity to their offspring during feeding, by comparing a population of mothers with eating disorders and controls...