Affiliation: UFR SMBH
- Association between prediagnostic biomarkers of inflammation and endothelial function and cancer risk: a nested case-control studyMathilde Touvier
Nutritional Epidemiology Unit, INSERM U557, Paris 13 University, 74 rue Marcel Cachin, F 93017 Bobigny, France
Am J Epidemiol 177:3-13. 2013..quartile 1, multivariate OR = 3.04, 95% CI: 1.28, 7.23; P(trend) = 0.03). These results suggest that prediagnostic hs-CRP and sICAM-1 levels are associated with increased prostate and breast cancer risk, respectively...
- Dual association between polyphenol intake and breast cancer risk according to alcohol consumption level: a prospective cohort studyMathilde Touvier
INSERM National Institute of Health and Medical Research, U557 Nutritional Epidemiology Unit, 93017 Bobigny, France
Breast Cancer Res Treat 137:225-36. 2013....
- Pre-diagnostic levels of adiponectin and soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 are associated with colorectal cancer riskMathilde Touvier
INSERM U557 National Institute of Health and Medical Research, INRA, CNAM, University of Paris 13 UREN, SMBH, 74 rue Marcel Cachin, F 93017 Bobigny, France
World J Gastroenterol 18:2805-12. 2012..To examine the relationships between pre-diagnostic biomarkers and colorectal cancer risk and assess their relevance in predictive models...
- Modulation of the association between plasma intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and cancer risk by n-3 PUFA intake: a nested case-control studyMathilde Touvier
INSERM U557, National Institute of Health and Medical Research, INRA, CNAM, Paris 13 University, Bobigny, France
Am J Clin Nutr 95:944-50. 2012..Mechanistic data suggest that n-3 PUFAs and endothelial function may interact and play a role in carcinogenesis, but epidemiologic evidence is lacking...
- The Nutrinet-Santé Study: a web-based prospective study on the relationship between nutrition and health and determinants of dietary patterns and nutritional statusSerge Hercberg
Unite de Recherche en Epidemiologie Nutritionnelle, UMR U 557 Inserm U 1125 Inra CNAM Université Paris, France
BMC Public Health 10:242. 2010..using a web-based approach...
- Variations in compliance with recommendations and types of meat/seafood/eggs according to sociodemographic and socioeconomic categoriesMathilde Touvier
U INSERM U INRA CNAM Université Paris, CRNH IdF, France
Ann Nutr Metab 56:65-73. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate their association with sociodemographic and -economic characteristics in a general population of French adults...
- Comparison between an interactive web-based self-administered 24 h dietary record and an interview by a dietitian for large-scale epidemiological studiesMathilde Touvier
Unite de Recherche en Epidemiologie Nutritionnelle, UMR U557 INSERM, U1125 Inra, SMBH Paris 13, 74 rue Marcel Cachin, Bobigny Cedex, France
Br J Nutr 105:1055-64. 2011..The web-based method was preferred by 66·1 % of users. Our web-based dietary assessment, permitting considerable logistic simplification and cost savings, may be highly advantageous for large population-based surveys...
- Sociodemographic and economic characteristics associated with dairy intake vary across gendersM Touvier
UREN Unité de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle, UMR U557 Inserm U1125 Inra Cnam, Paris 13, CRNH IdF, SMBH Paris 13, Bobigny, France
J Hum Nutr Diet 24:74-85. 2011..Their efficiency may depend on sociodemographic and economic factors, for which little information is available. Links between these factors and dairy intake were investigated in a large sample of French adults...
- Comparison between web-based and paper versions of a self-administered anthropometric questionnaireMathilde Touvier
UREN Unité de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle, U557 Inserm U1125 Inra Cnam Paris 13, CRNH IdF, SMBH Paris 13, Bobigny, France
Eur J Epidemiol 25:287-96. 2010..In conclusion, the quality of information provided by the web-based anthropometric questionnaire used in the NutriNet-Santé Study was equal to, or better than, that of the paper version, with substantial logistic and cost advantages...
- Changes in leisure-time physical activity and sedentary behaviour at retirement: a prospective study in middle-aged French subjectsMathilde Touvier
UREN Unité de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle, U557 INSERM, U1125 Inra, Cnam Paris 13, CRNH IdF, F 93017 Bobigny, France
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 7:14. 2010..Our aim was to investigate relationships between retirement and 3-year changes in leisure-time physical activity (LTPA) patterns and sedentary behaviour in middle-aged French adults...
- Variations in compliance with starchy food recommendations and consumption of types of starchy foods according to sociodemographic and socioeconomic characteristicsMathilde Touvier
Unité de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle UREN, UMR U557 Inserm U1125 Inra Cnam Paris 13, CRNH IdF, SMBH Paris 13, 74 rue Marcel Cachin, F 93017 Bobigny Cedex, France
Br J Nutr 103:1485-92. 2010..001 for both). Public recommendations concerning starchy food variety and whole-grain intake should specifically target subjects with a lower education level and/or occupational category...
- Higher adherence to French dietary guidelines and chronic diseases in the prospective SU.VI.MAX cohortE Kesse-Guyot
UREN, U557 INSERM U1125 INRA CNAM Paris 13 Université, CRNH IdF, Bobigny, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 65:887-94. 2011....
- Relative validity and reproducibility of a food frequency questionnaire designed for French adultsEmmanuelle Kesse-Guyot
INSERM U, INRA U, CNAM, Human Nutrition Research Center of Ile de France, UFR SMBH, Paris, France
Ann Nutr Metab 57:153-62. 2010..We tested the reproducibility and relative validity of a French self-administered food frequency questionnaire (FFQ) against 24-hour dietary records (DRs)...
- Overall and abdominal adiposity in midlife and subsequent cognitive functionE Kesse-Guyot
Emmanuelle Kesse Guyot, Ph D UREN, SMBH Paris 13, 74 rue Marcel Cachin, 93017 Bobigny Cedex, France, Phone number 33 1 48 38 89 79, Fax number 33 1 48 38 89 31, E mail
J Nutr Health Aging 19:183-9. 2015..We investigated in a cross-time design the relationships between two different midlife adiposity markers and subsequent cognitive function, testing midlife dietary patterns as a potential confounder of the associations...
- Prospective association between the dietary inflammatory index and metabolic syndrome: findings from the SU.VI.MAX studyL Neufcourt
Universite Paris 13, Equipe de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle EREN, Centre d Epidémiologie et Statistiques Sorbonne Paris Cité, Inserm U1153, INRA U1125, CNAM, Comue Sorbonne Paris Cité, F 93017, Bobigny, France
Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 25:988-96. 2015..Our objective was to investigate whether a pro-inflammatory diet was associated with a higher risk of MetS and its components in a large cohort of French adults...
- Relationships between adipokines, biomarkers of endothelial function and inflammation and risk of type 2 diabetesC Julia
Equipe de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle EREN, Centre de Recherche en Epidémiologies et Biostatistiques Sorbonne Paris Cité CRESS U1153 Inserm U1125, Inra Cnam Université Paris 13, Universite Paris 7, Uniersité Paris 5, Bobigny, France Département de Santé Publique, Hôpital Avicenne AP HP Université Paris 13, Bobigny, France Electronic address
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 105:231-8. 2014....
- Leisure-time physical activity and sedentary behavior clusters and their associations with overweight in middle-aged French adultsH Charreire
UREN INSERM U557 INRA U1125 Cnam Paris13 University, CRNH Ile de France, Bobigny, France
Int J Obes (Lond) 34:1293-301. 2010..To identify leisure-time physical activity (LTPA) and sedentary behavior patterns, as well as to investigate their relationships with overweight...