- Chondrex (YKL-40), a potential new serum fibrosis marker in patients with alcoholic liver diseaseA Tran
Liver Unit, Archet 2 Hospital, Nice, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 12:989-93. 2000..The purpose of this study was to assess whether circulating YKL-40 might be a serum fibrosis marker in alcoholics...
- [A man with non alcoholic steatohepatitis]Albert Tran
Hépato Gastroentérologie, Hôpital L Archet 2, BP 3079, 06202 Nice Cedex 3
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:806-8. 2003
- ER stress induces NLRP3 inflammasome activation and hepatocyte deathC Lebeaupin
INSERM, U1065, Equipe 8 Complications hépatiques de l obésité, Batiment Universitaire ARCHIMED, Nice, France
Cell Death Dis 6:e1879. 2015..Inhibition of ER-dependent inflammasome activation and cell death pathways may represent a potential therapeutic approach in chronic liver diseases. ..
- Osteopontin deficiency aggravates hepatic injury induced by ischemia-reperfusion in miceS Patouraux
1 INSERM, U1065, Centre Méditerranéen de Médecine Moléculaire C3M, Equipe 8 Complications hépatiques de l obésité, Nice, France 2 Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Faculte de Medecine, Nice, France 3 Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice, Pôle Biologique, Hopital Pasteur, Nice, France
Cell Death Dis 5:e1208. 2014..This could be due to its ability to partially prevent death of hepatocytes and to limit the production of toxic iNOS-derived NO by macrophages...
- Predictive factors of bleeding related to post-banding ulcer following endoscopic variceal ligation in cirrhotic patients: a case-control studyG Vanbiervliet
Faculte de Medecine, Université de Sophia Antipolis, Nice, F 06107, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 32:225-32. 2010..Life-threatening bleeding caused by early spontaneous slippage of rubber bands has been described after variceal ligation in cirrhotic patients...
- A new composite model including metabolic syndrome, alanine aminotransferase and cytokeratin-18 for the diagnosis of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in morbidly obese patientsR Anty
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Nice, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 32:1315-22. 2010..Non-invasive approaches are useful to differentiate simple steatosis from non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in obese and morbidly obese patients...
- Combination of allergic factors can worsen diarrheic irritable bowel syndrome: role of barrier defects and mast cellsM Vivinus-Nebot
Department of Immunology, Pole of Biology, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, CHU de Nice, France
Am J Gastroenterol 107:75-81. 2012..Whether allergic factors (AFs) are involved in the pathophysiology of IBS is unclear. We addressed the question of the possible influence of an allergic background on IBS symptoms...
- Mast cells and cellularity of the colonic mucosa correlated with fatigue and depression in irritable bowel syndromeT Piche
Fédération d hépato gastroentérologie et de nutrition clinique, Hopital de l Archet, pole digestif, CHU de Nice, Nice, France
Gut 57:468-73. 2008..A subset of patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have an increased number of mast cells (MCs) in the colonic mucosa. Psychological factors are believed to contribute to the course of IBS...
- The severity of liver fibrosis is associated with high leptin levels in chronic hepatitis CT Piche
Department of Hepatogastroenterology, CHU de Nice, France
J Viral Hepat 11:91-6. 2004..30, P < 0.01) and glycaemia (r = 0.30, P < 0.01). In patients with CHC and higher BMI and glycaemia levels, the severity of liver fibrosis is associated with serum leptin. TNF-alpha is a putative candidate involved in the mechanism...