- Efficacy of Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Colon Cancer With Microsatellite Instability: A Large Multicenter AGEO StudyDavid Tougeron
Affiliations of authors Department of Gastroenterology DT, gs, CS, Department of Medical Oncology AF, and Department of Molecular Oncology LKT, Poitiers University Hospital, Poitiers, France Laboratoire Inflammation, Tissus Epithéliaux et Cytokines LITEC EA 4331, Poitiers University, Poitiers DT, CS Methodology and Quality of Life in Oncology Unit, Besancon University Hospital, Besancon, France GM Department of Gastroenterology, Ambroise Pare Hospital, Boulogne Billancourt, France IT Department of Gastroenterology TL and Department of Biochemistry JCP, Tours University Hospital, Tours, France, UMR GICC CNRS 7292, Tours François Rabelais University, Tours TL Paris Descartes University, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France RC Department of Gastroenterology TA and Department of Medical Oncology CDG, Avicenne Hospital, Bobigny, France Department of Gastroenterology, Bordeaux Nord Aquitaine Clinic, Bordeaux, France CL Department of Gastroenterology, Jean Mermoz Lyon Hospital, Lyon, France PA Department of Gastroenterology, Nantes University Hospital
J Natl Cancer Inst 108:. 2016..We assessed the efficacy of fluoropyrimidine with and without oxaliplatin in a large cohort of dMMR CC patients...
- Absence of IDH mutation in colorectal cancers with microsatellite instabilityDavid Tougeron
EA 4331 LITEC, Laboratoire Inflammation, Tissus Epithéliaux et Cytokines Poitiers, Poitiers University, France Gastroenterology Department, Poitiers University Hospital, Poitiers, France Electronic address
Dig Liver Dis 48:681-3. 2016..Sporadic dMMR CRCs are due to hypermethylation MLH1 gene promoter and associated with the CpG island methylator phenotype (CIMP). Isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDH) mutant tumors are associated with DNA hypermethylation in various cancers...
- Predictors of disease-free survival in colorectal cancer with microsatellite instability: An AGEO multicentre studyD Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, Poitiers, France Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 51:925-34. 2015..Several studies have identified clinical and pathological factors predictive of recurrence in resected CRC, but not in the MSI subgroup...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and KRAS mutations during chemotherapy plus anti-EGFR monoclonal antibody treatment in metastatic colorectal cancerDavid Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, 2 rue de la Miletrie, Poitiers Cedex, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 72:397-403. 2013..A KRAS mutation was found after anti-EGFR mAb in only one tumor. Our results suggest that acquired EGFR S492R and KRAS mutations do not constitute the main mechanism of resistance to anti-EGFR mAb in combination with chemotherapy. ..
- Regulatory T lymphocytes are associated with less aggressive histologic features in microsatellite-unstable colorectal cancersDavid Tougeron
INSERM, U1079, Faculty of Medicine, Institute for Medical Research, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
PLoS ONE 8:e61001. 2013..We have undertaken to determine the link between TIL densities and MSI CRC histologic features...
- Effect of low-frequency KRAS mutations on the response to anti-EGFR therapy in metastatic colorectal cancerD Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, 2 rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers cedex, France
Ann Oncol 24:1267-73. 2013..Up until now, the impact of low-frequency KRAS mutations (<10%) on the response to anti-EGFR Mabs has yet to be evaluated...
- [Immune response and colorectal cancer]David Tougeron
CHU de Poitiers, Service d Hepato gastro enterologie, 2, rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers cedex, France
Bull Cancer 100:283-94. 2013..These data should be considered for the treatment of CRC or the development of immunotherapy strategies...
- Definitive chemoradiotherapy in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma: an alternative to surgery?D Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Northwest Canceropole, France
J Surg Oncol 105:761-6. 2012..Data concerning the usefulness of definitive CRT in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma (ADC) are lacking. The aim of the study was to compare the results of definitive CRT versus surgery in patients with an ADC...
- Safety and outcome of chemoradiotherapy in elderly patients with rectal cancer: results from two French tertiary centresDavid Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, Cancéropôle Grand Ouest, Poitiers, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:350-4. 2012..The risks of chemoradiotherapy in elderly patients with rectal cancer have not yet been well-characterised...
- Management of esophageal adenocarcinomaD Tougeron
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, CHU de Poitiers, 2, rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers cedex, France
J Visc Surg 148:e161-70. 2011..For patients with contraindications to surgery, exclusive chemoradiation therapy is recommended. Herein we reviewed and synthesized the different therapeutic strategies for esophageal adenocarcinoma...
- Unusual skeletal muscle metastasis from gastric adenocarcinomaD Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Northwest Canceropole, Rouen, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:485-7. 2009..The patient is alive and free of recurrence in the deltoid muscle after a follow-up of 13 months. Based on this case study, the difficulty of diagnosing skeletal muscle metastases, the prognosis and treatment options are discussed...
- Control of pelvic symptoms in patients with rectal cancer and synchronous metastasesD Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Northwest Canceropole, Rouen University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:1106-13. 2009..The optimal treatment strategy for rectal cancer (RC) with synchronous metastases remains an issue of debate. The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of surgery and radiation on the control of pelvic symptoms in this setting...
- Safety and outcome of definitive chemoradiotherapy in elderly patients with oesophageal cancerD Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Northwest Canceropole, Rouen Cedex, France
Br J Cancer 99:1586-92. 2008..046) were identified as independent prognostic factors of overall survival. These results suggest that CRT could be considered as an effective treatment without major toxicity in elderly patients with OC...
- TP53 mutations predict disease control in metastatic colorectal cancer treated with cetuximab-based chemotherapyA Oden-Gangloff
INSERM U614, Faculty of Medicine, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Br J Cancer 100:1330-5. 2009....
- Unusual iris metastasis from anal cancer: a case reportD Tougeron
Department of Hepatogastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Dig Liver Dis 41:e1-3. 2009..Anal carcinoma can metastasize to the iris. Radiotherapy allows a good local control of tumour but the prognosis depends on systemic disease which is generally bad...
- Irreversible electroporation for locally advanced pancreatic cancerJ P Tasu
Department of Imaging, University Hospital of Poitiers, rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 97:1297-1304. 2016..This technique helps preserve the ducts, vessels or nerves located in the treatment area. This article reviews the current knowledge regarding the use of electroporation for the treatment of pancreatic adenocarcinoma...