Marie Ange Teste
- Validation of reference genes for quantitative expression analysis by real-time RT-PCR in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeMarie Ange Teste
CNRS, UMR5504, F 31400 Toulouse, France
BMC Mol Biol 10:99. 2009..The aim of this work was to search for a set of reference genes for reliable gene expression analysis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae...
- Similarities and differences in the biochemical and enzymological properties of the four isomaltases from Saccharomyces cerevisiaeXu Deng
CNRS, UMR5504, F 31400 Toulouse, France INRA, UMR792 Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés, F 31400 Toulouse, France Université de Toulouse, INSA, UPS, INP, LISBP, 135 Avenue de Rangueil, F 31077 Toulouse, France
FEBS Open Bio 4:200-12. 2014..Altogether, this work illustrates that a gene family encoding proteins with strong sequence similarities can lead to enzyme with notable differences in biochemical and enzymological properties. ..
- A new function for the yeast trehalose-6P synthase (Tps1) protein, as key pro-survival factor during growth, chronological ageing, and apoptotic stressMarjorie Petitjean
LISBP, Universite de Toulouse, CNRS, INRA, INSA, Toulouse, France
Mech Ageing Dev . 2016..Our results suggested that the pro-survival role of Tps1p could be connected with its ability to preserve ATP levels in yeast cells...
- Yeast Tolerance to Various Stresses Relies on the Trehalose-6P Synthase (Tps1) Protein, Not on TrehaloseMarjorie Petitjean
From the Université de Toulouse INSA, UPS, INP, LISBP, 135 Avenue de Rangueil, F 31077 Toulouse, France and INRA, UMR792 Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés and CNRS, UMR5504, F 31400 Toulouse, France
J Biol Chem 290:16177-90. 2015..Altogether, these findings supported the idea that Tps1 is endowed with a regulatory function in energy homeostasis, which is essential to withstand adverse conditions and maintain cellular integrity. ..
- Characterization of a new multigene family encoding isomaltases in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, the IMA familyMarie Ange Teste
CNRS, UMR5504, F 31400 Toulouse
J Biol Chem 285:26815-24. 2010..The physiological relevance of this IMAx multigene family in S. cerevisiae is discussed...
- Evidence for a Role for the Plasma Membrane in the Nanomechanical Properties of the Cell Wall as Revealed by an Atomic Force Microscopy Study of the Response of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to Ethanol StressMarion Schiavone
LISBP, Université Fédérale de Toulouse, CNRS, INRA, INSA, Toulouse, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 82:4789-801. 2016....