- Medical students as sexual health peer educators: who benefits more?Florence Bretelle
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Gynepole Marseille, AP HM, AMU, Division of Women and Child Care, Hopital Nord, Chemin des Bourelly 13915, Marseille Cedex 20, France
BMC Med Educ 14:162. 2014..A prospective study was conducted to evaluate the impact of an educational reproductive health program on medical student peer educators and the secondary school pupils whom they taught...
- Roles and practices of general practitioners and psychiatrists in management of depression in the communitySophie Tardieu
Medical Evaluation Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
BMC Fam Pract 7:5. 2006..The aim of the study is to compare GPs and psychiatrists for 1 degrees) sociodemographic and clinical profile of their patients considered as depressed 2 degrees) patterns of care provision...
- Management of chronic myeloid leukemia in France: a multicentered cross-sectional study on 538 patientsSophie Tardieu
Medical Evaluation Department, Public Health Department, University Hospital of Marseille, Marseille, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 14:545-53. 2005..Little is known about the actual management and treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in clinical practice, although there have been many recent changes, such as the introduction of imatinib...
- [The major trends of the French accreditation process. A review of the first 182 reports published]S Ousset
Cellule d Evaluation Médicale, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille
Presse Med 32:254-7. 2003..To reply to the following questions: what is the status of the accreditation process and what are the general trends pointed out by the experts-visitors ?..
- [Reaction surveillance: organization in public care/hospitals in Marseille]S Tardieu
Cellule évaluation médicale, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, 80 rue brochier, 13385 Marseille Cedex 05
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 61:467-74. 2003..All these factors should contribute to the health professionals interest and participation in reactovigilance activities...
- Iatrogenic events in neonates: beneficial effects of prevention strategies and continuous monitoringIsabelle Ligi
Division of Neonatology, La Conception Hospital, AP HM, 147 Boulevard Baille, 13385 Marseille, France
Pediatrics 126:e1461-8. 2010..To assess the impact of continuous incident reporting and subsequent prevention strategies on the incidence of severe iatrogenic events and targeted priorities in admitted neonates...
- [Drug patents and other ways to protect pharmaceutical research]Patrick Ohana
Cellule d Evaluation Médicale, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
Therapie 59:253-7. 2004..The nonjuridical way is to use the chiral "switch", which can extend patents close to expiring, thus enhancing profitability...
- [Benzodiazepine and hiccup: three case reports]Joelle Micallef
Centre de Pharmacologie Clinique et d Evaluations Thérapeutiques et Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, Hopital de la Timone, Marseille, France
Therapie 60:57-60. 2005..All cases were evaluated according to the French imputation method. These observations are discussed with regard to the drug classes mentioned most frequently in the literature...
- Antiparkinsonian drug-induced sleepiness: a double-blind placebo-controlled study of L-dopa, bromocriptine and pramipexole in healthy subjectsJoelle Micallef
Clinical Investigation Centre CIC UPCET and Department of Clinical Pharmacology, UMR CNRS 6193 Institute of Cognitive Neurosciences, CHU Timone, Marseille, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 67:333-40. 2009..To assess the sleepiness induced by pramipexole, a D2/D3-dopamine receptor agonist commonly used in Parkinson's disease and restless legs syndrome, without the problem of the confounding factors related to the disease...
- Iatrogenic events in admitted neonates: a prospective cohort studyIsabelle Ligi
Division of Neonatology, La Conception Hospital, EA 3279, Assistance Publique HÃ´pitaux de Marseille, FacultÃ© de MÃ©decine, UniversitÃ© de la MÃ©diterranÃ©e, Marseille, France
Lancet 371:404-10. 2008..We aimed to assess the incidence, nature, preventability, and severity of iatrogenic events in a neonatal centre and to establish the association of patient characteristics with the occurrence of iatrogenic events in neonates...
- [The tryptophan depletion challenge: a review of methodology and results]Virginie Roussel
CPCET et Pharmacologie Clinique, FRE 2109 CNRS Université de la Méditerranée, Institut de Neurosciences Physiologiques et Cognitives, Marseille, France
Therapie 58:295-303. 2003..This paper focuses on the methodology and behavioural results of the tryptophan depletion challenge...
- Use of albumin in three French university hospitals: is prescription monitoring still useful in 2004?Vincent Pradel
Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Marseille, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:79-85. 2007..The objectives of this study were to measure the repartition of albumin indications in three French university hospitals in 2004 and to assess the feasibility and usefulness to implement a prescription-monitoring program...
- Non-interventional research and usual care: definition, regulatory aspects, difficulties and recommendationsFrancois Lemaire
Medical Intensive Care, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Therapie 63:103-6, 97-101. 2008....