- The burden of HIV experience and care among MSM having an HIV-positive seroconcordant steady partner: a possible research hypothesis. Results from the French VESPA ANRS EN-12 studyMarie Suzan-Monti
INSERM, U912 SE4S, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseille, France
Sex Transm Infect 87:396-8. 2011..This study addresses whether underlying clinical factors exist characterising HIV-positive MSM in seroconcordant stable partnerships, enrolled in the French national cross-sectional survey VESPA ANRS EN-12...
- Individual and structural factors associated with HIV status disclosure to main partner in Cameroon: ANRS 12-116 EVAL survey, 2006-2007Marie Suzan-Monti
INSERM, U912, SE4S, Marseille, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 57:S22-6. 2011..These results strengthen the argument for the introduction or development of psychosocial interventions at all levels of organization in Cameroonian hospitals as an important component of public health policies for those living with HIV...
- Impact of HIV comprehensive care and treatment on serostatus disclosure among Cameroonian patients in rural district hospitalsMarie Suzan-Monti
INSERM, UMR912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e55225. 2013..ART delivered in the context of decentralized, integrated HIV care including task-shifting was associated with increased HIV serological status disclosure...
- Highlights from the 2012 International Symposium on HIV & Emerging Infectious Diseases (ISHEID): from cART management to the search of an HIV cureAlain Lafeuillade
Department of Infectious Diseases, General Hospital, Toulon, France
AIDS Res Ther 9:23. 2012....
- Expanding access to non-medicalized community-based rapid testing to men who have sex with men: an urgent HIV prevention intervention (the ANRS-DRAG study)Nicolas Lorente
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e61225. 2013....
- Spontaneous and post-treatment HCV clearance: relationships with health-related quality of life in HIV infection (ANRS-VESPA2 study)Fabienne Marcellin
INSERM, UMR912 SESSTIM, 13006, Marseille, France
Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 9:701-13. 2015..Post-treatment clearance of HCV is associated with improved health-related quality of life (HRQL) in HIV-HCV co-infection. However, the potential differences in HRQL between post-treatment and spontaneous clearers remain poorly documented...
- Comparison of risk factors in HIV-infected men who have sex with men, coinfected or not with hepatitis C virus (ANRS VESPA2 French cross-sectional national survey)Fabienne Marcellin
INSERM, UMR912 SESSTIM, 13006, Marseille, France Aix Marseille Université, UMR_S912, IRD, 13006, Marseille, France ORS PACA, Observatoire Régional de la Santé Provence Alpes Côte d Azur, 13006, Marseille, France
Sex Transm Infect 91:21-3. 2015..This study aimed to compare risk factors between HIV-MSM coinfected with HCV and those who are not, in a national representative survey conducted in France...
- Health-related quality of life of people living with HIV followed up in hospitals in France: comparing trends and correlates between 2003 and 2011 (ANRS-VESPA and VESPA2 national surveys)Taoufiq Douab
a Inserm, UMR912 SESSTIM, 13006, Marseille, France
AIDS Care 26:S29-40. 2014..Further research is needed to identify potential differences in quality of life correlates in specific subgroups of patients, such as men who have sex with men, women, immigrants, and injecting drug users. ..
- Empowering HIV testing as a prevention tool: targeting interventions for high-risk men who have sex with menNicolas Lorente
INSERM, Marseille, France
AIDS Care 24:1039-45. 2012..Accordingly, an additional community-based offer of HIV testing to reach most-at-risk MSM is forthcoming in France...