Jean Luc Souciet
- Comparative genomics of protoploid SaccharomycetaceaeJean Luc Souciet
Universite de Strasbourg, CNRS UMR, France
Genome Res 19:1696-709. 2009..Ancient, conserved paralogs as well as novel, lineage-specific paralogs were identified...
- Ploidy influences cellular responses to gross chromosomal rearrangements in Saccharomyces cerevisiaePaul P Jung
Department of Genetics, Genomics and Microbiology, University of Strasbourg, CNRS, UMR, Strasbourg, France
BMC Genomics 12:331. 2011..To obtain new insights on the role of ploidy, the cellular effects of GCRs were compared between the haploid and diploid contexts...
- Influence of genetic background on the occurrence of chromosomal rearrangements in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeEmilie S Fritsch
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, Genomics and Microbiology, UMR7156, University of Strasbourg and CNRS, Strasbourg, France
BMC Genomics 10:99. 2009..Although the genetic variations in the Saccharomyces cerevisiae species have been well documented, there is little known to date about the impact of the genetic background on the appearance of rearrangements...
- Genome-wide computational prediction of tandem gene arrays: application in yeastsLaurence Despons
Universite de Strasbourg, CNRS UMR7156, Strasbourg, France
BMC Genomics 11:56. 2010..The originality of this method lies in the search of protein sequence similarities in the vicinity of each coding sequence, which allows the prediction of tandem duplicated gene copies independently of their functionality...
- Ten years of the Génolevures Consortium: a brief historyJean Luc Souciet
CNRS UMR 7156, laboratoire génétique moléculaire génomique microbiologie, Universite de Strasbourg, Institut de Botanique, 28 rue Goethe, 67083 Strasbourg Cedex, France
C R Biol 334:580-4. 2011..This initial DNA approach reveals how biodiversity could be characterized with robust data...
- The complete mitochondrial genome of the yeast Pichia sorbitophilaPaul P Jung
Unité de Génétique Moléculaire, Génomique et Microbiologie, Institut de Botanique, UMR7156, Universite de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
FEMS Yeast Res 9:903-10. 2009..Moreover, the mtDNA of P. sorbitophila contains several introns in its genes and has the particularity of possessing an intron, which is not linked to any upstream exon...