- Aberrant methylation of NPY, PENK, and WIF1 as a promising marker for blood-based diagnosis of colorectal cancerJean Pierre Roperch
Profilome SAS, Paris Biotech 24 rue du Faubourg St Jacques, Paris 75014, France
BMC Cancer 13:566. 2013..Here, we identified novel epigenetic markers and assessed their combined use for diagnostic accuracy...
- Cost-effectiveness of mass screening for colorectal cancer: choice of fecal occult blood test and screening strategyIradj Sobhani
Gastroenterology Unit, Albert Chenevier Henri Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Dis Colon Rectum 54:876-86. 2011..Guaiac fecal occult blood test has low sensitivity. Automated immunochemical tests that measure the fecal human hemoglobin concentration are more sensitive and can be simplified as a 1- to 3-sample format with optimum cutoff points...
- Microbial dysbiosis in colorectal cancer (CRC) patientsIradj Sobhani
Department of Gastroenterology and LIC EA4393, APHP and UPEC Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 6:e16393. 2011..The composition of the human intestinal microbiota is linked to health status. The aim was to analyze the microbiota of normal and colon cancer patients in order to establish cancer-related dysbiosis...
- Early detection of recurrence by 18FDG-PET in the follow-up of patients with colorectal cancerI Sobhani
Université Paris 12 et Hôpital Henri Mondor, 51 Av du Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, Créteil 94100, France
Br J Cancer 98:875-80. 2008..Regular FDG-PET monitoring in the follow up of colorectal cancer patients may permit the earlier detection of recurrence, and influence therapy strategies...
- Leptin secretion and leptin receptor in the human stomachI Sobhani
, , Paris, France
Gut 47:178-83. 2000..Therefore, we conclude that leptin may have a physiological role in the human stomach, although much work is required to establish this...
- Outcome of colon cancer patients with synchronous metastasesI Sobhani
CHU Henri Mondor, Creteil, France AP HP, Paris, France AP HP, Bichat, Paris, France Saint Antoine AP HP, Paris, France Avicenne AP HP, Bobigny, France Ambroise Paré Hospital, AP HP, Boulogne, France
J Clin Oncol 27:4029. 2009..However, the outcome of patients has not been evaluated and antiagiogenic agents can not be given. The aim of the present cohort study was to analyse factors influencing patients' survival...
- Chemotherapy of advanced small-bowel adenocarcinoma: a multicenter AGEO studyA Zaanan
Department of Medical Oncology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University Paris VI, France
Ann Oncol 21:1786-93. 2010..Small-bowel adenocarcinoma (SBA) is a rare tumor of poor prognosis. Data on the efficacy of chemotherapy for advanced SBA are scarce...
- Prevalence of high-grade dysplasia and cancer in the anal canal in human papillomavirus-infected individualsI Sobhani
Department of Coloproctology, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 120:857-66. 2001..We determined the prevalence of anal dysplasia and cancer in patients with anal canal condyloma with respect to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status, immunity status, and human papillomavirus types...
- The H3 receptor is involved in cholecystokinin inhibition of food intake in ratsS Attoub
, , Paris, France
Life Sci 69:469-78. 2001..Our data suggest that the H3-receptor is involved in basal feeding. They also suggest that CCK satiety depends upon the release of histamine which acts on the H2- and H1-receptors, the final mediators of this effect...
- Leptin stimulates the proliferation of human colon cancer cells in vitro but does not promote the growth of colon cancer xenografts in nude mice or intestinal tumorigenesis in Apc(Min/+) miceT Aparicio
INSERM, U 683, UFR 02, Faculte de Medecine Xavier Bichat, 16 rue Henri Huchard, BP 416, Paris, Cedex 18, F 75870, France
Gut 54:1136-45. 2005..Here, we explored the effect of leptin in vitro on proliferation of human colon cancer cells, and in vivo on the growth of HT-29 xenografts in nude mice and the development of intestinal tumours in Apc(Min/+) mice...
- Epidermoid anal cancer prognosis comparison among HIV+ and HIV- patientsL Abramowitz
AP HP, Service de gastroentérologie et Unité de proctologie medico chirurgicale, Hôpital Universitaire Bichat, Paris, Cedex, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 30:414-21. 2009..Previous studies suggest a poor prognosis of epidermoid anal cancer in HIV+ patients...
- High prevalence of Foxp3 and IL17 in MMR-proficient colorectal carcinomasS le Gouvello
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Av du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Gut 57:772-9. 2008..The aim of the present study was to characterise the intratumoural expression of markers associated with the antitumour immune response in mismatch repair (MMR)-proficient (MSS) colon cancers...