Affiliation: Service Hospitalo-Universitaire de Psychiatrie
- Apathy in patients with Parkinson disease without dementia or depression: a PET studyGabriel Robert
Academic Psychiatry Department, Guillaume Regnier Hospital, EA 4712 Basal Ganglia and Behaviour team, University of Rennes I, Rennes, France
Neurology 79:1155-60. 2012..We sought to identify apathy metabolic bases in Parkinson disease (PD)...
- [Acute episode of psychosis during hospitalisation in a medical intensive care unit]Dominique Drapier
service hospitalo universitaire de psychiatrie, Centre hospitalier Guillaume Régnier Rennes
Presse Med 33:934-6. 2004..Psychiatric disorders are frequently reported in intensive care units (ICU). The occurrence of an acute psychotic decompensation in a patient opens the debate with several hypotheses...
- Genetic liability for bipolar disorder is characterized by excess frontal activation in response to a working memory taskDominique Drapier
Section of Neuroscience and Emotion, Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, London, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 64:513-20. 2008..We utilized functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to investigate neural activity in samples of bipolar disorder patients and their unaffected first-degree relatives while performing working memory tasks of increasing difficulty...
- Animal models relevant to schizophrenia and autism: validity and limitationsSylvie Tordjman
Service Hospitalo Universitaire de Psychiatrie de l Enfant et de l Adolescent, Université de Rennes 1 et Centre Hospitalier Guillaume Régnier, 154 rue de Chatillon, 35200, Rennes, France
Behav Genet 37:61-78. 2007..The main interest of animal models is to generate new pertinent hypotheses relevant to humans opening the path to innovative research...
- [Reduction in short-term repetition of attempted suicide associated with new organization of psychiatric management of suicide attempters. Two cohorts]Francis Eudier
Unité de psychiatrie et de psychologie médicale, Hopital Pontchaillou, Rennes 35
Presse Med 35:759-63. 2006..To investigate the impact of the reorganization of psychiatric care in the Accident and Emergency (A&E) unit on repeated suicide attempts...
- Orbitofrontal cortex response to angry faces in men with histories of suicide attemptsFabrice Jollant
Universite Montpellier I, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 888, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Montpellier, France
Am J Psychiatry 165:740-8. 2008..The authors sought to elucidate the functional neural basis of the neurobiological abnormalities underlying the vulnerability to suicidal behavior...