- 23-Gauge transconjunctival sutureless pars plana vitrectomy: results of a prospective studyC Schweitzer
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital Pellegrin, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eye (Lond) 23:2206-14. 2009..To evaluate results of 23-gauge transconjunctival sutureless vitrectomy in various indications of vitreoretinal diseases...
- Screening of forme fruste keratoconus with the ocular response analyzerCedric Schweitzer
National Reference Center for Keratoconus, Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital Pellegrin, Bordeaux, France
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:2403-10. 2010..To evaluate the performance of the Ocular Response Analyzer (ORA) in the screening of forme fruste keratoconus (FFKc)...
- [Surgical management of sub-retinal haemorrhage secondary to polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy]C Schweitzer
Service d Ophtalmologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Pellegrin, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 34:557.e1-7. 2011..Randomised studies are expected to determine the indication for this surgical procedure in the management of polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy and the possible association of laser, dynamic phototherapy, or anti-VEGF treatments...
- Retinal nerve fibre layer thickness measured with SD-OCT in a population-based study of French elderly subjects: the Alienor studyMarie Bénédicte Rougier
Ophthalmology, University Hospital, Bordeaux, France
Acta Ophthalmol 93:539-45. 2015..To establish normative data of retinal nerve fibre layer (RNFL) thickness in the elderly and to determine the factors influencing its thickness...
- Dry eye disease in French elderly subjects: the Alienor StudyFlorence Malet
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, FranceUniversity Bordeaux, Bordeaux, FranceInserm, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Bordeaux, FranceMedical Writing Consulting, Paris, France
Acta Ophthalmol 92:e429-36. 2014..To describe dry eye disease in French elderly subjects...
- Glistening in glaucomatous eyes: visual performances and risk factorsCedric Schweitzer
Ophthalmology Department, University Hospital Pellegrin, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Acta Ophthalmol 92:529-34. 2014..To analyse risk factors and visual performances of glaucomatous eyes with glistening in the intra-ocular lens (IOL)...
- Is there a link between open-angle glaucoma and dementia? The Three-City-Alienor cohortCatherine Helmer
National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM Center U897 Biostatistical Epidemiology, Institute of Public Health and Development ISPED, Bordeaux, France University of Bordeaux Segalen 2, Bordeaux, France National Institute of Health and Medical Research Clinical Investigation Center Clinical Epidemiology 7 CIC EC7, Bordeaux, France
Ann Neurol 74:171-9. 2013..Previous research has suggested an association between dementia and glaucoma through common risk factors or mechanisms. Our aim was to evaluate the longitudinal relationship between open-angle glaucoma (OAG) and incident dementia...
- Incidence of glistenings with the latest generation of yellow-tinted hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lensesJoseph Colin
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Pellegrin, Bordeaux, France
J Cataract Refract Surg 38:1140-6. 2012....