- [Familial adenomatous polyposis after ileo-anal anastomosis]Jean Christophe Saurin
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 5, place d Arsonval 69435 Lyon Cedex 03
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:D206-8. 2004
- Clinical impact of capsule endoscopy compared to push enteroscopy: 1-year follow-up studyJ C Saurin
Dept of Gastroenterology, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, France
Endoscopy 37:318-23. 2005..In this study, the clinical outcome was used as the gold standard to determine the sensitivity and specificity of CE and push enteroscopy (PE) in the diagnosis of small-bowel lesions in patients with obscure bleeding...
- Capsule endoscopyJ C Saurin
Department of Gastroenterology, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Lyon, France
Endoscopy 39:986-91. 2007
- [Role of chromoendoscopy for the management of colorectal neoplasia]J C Saurin
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, 165 Chemin du Grand Revoyet, Pierre Benite Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:F1-6. 2009..However, a frequent use of chromoscopy is probably associated with higher ability of the endoscopist, even in usual colonoscopy indications, to identify difficult colorectal lesions...
- Surveillance of duodenal adenomas in familial adenomatous polyposis reveals high cumulative risk of advanced diseaseJean Christophe Saurin
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Pavillon I, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 5 Place d Arsonval, 69437 Lyon Cedex 03, France
J Clin Oncol 22:493-8. 2004..Our aim was to determine their respective frequency, risk factors, and cumulative risk...
- [Endoscopic treatment of digestive neoplasia]Jean Christophe Saurin
Service d Hepato gastro enterologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, 165, Chemin du Grand Revoyet, 69495 Pierre Benite
Rev Prat 53:1873-4. 2003
- Endoscopic management of patients with familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) following a colectomyJ C Saurin
Hépatologie Gastroenterologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, France
Endoscopy 37:499-501. 2005
- [Attenuated colonic polyposis, an entity to be recognized]J C Saurin
Hépatogastroentérologie, pavillon 2C, centre hospitalier de Lyon Sud, 165, Chemin du Grand Revoyet, 69495 Pierre Benite Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:S158-65. 2008
- [International consensus in Paris, 2006, on the indications and use of the endoscopic videocapsule test. Report of the SFED Capsule Commission]Jean Christophe Saurin
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:798-805. 2007..The final conclusions were then published. At the ICCE 2006 held in Paris, this first version of the consensus guidelines was improved and completed...
- Long-term follow-up of patients with endoscopic treatment of sporadic adenomas of the papilla of vaterJ C Saurin
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Pavillon I, Hopital E Herriot, Lyon, Lyon, France
Endoscopy 35:402-6. 2003..The aim of this study was to evaluate retrospectively the long-term outcome in patients with ampullary adenomas treated endoscopically, with a focus on the possible development of cancer...
- Diagnostic value of endoscopic capsule in patients with obscure digestive bleeding: blinded comparison with video push-enteroscopyJ C Saurin
Gastroenterology Department, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
Endoscopy 35:576-84. 2003..This study was designed to prospectively compare the diagnostic yield of the M2A endoscopic capsule with that of video push-enteroscopy in exploring the small intestine in patients with obscure digestive bleeding...
- [Multiple gastro-intestinal stromal tumors (GIST) in a patient with type I neurofibromatosis revealed by chronic bleeding: pre-operative radiological diagnosis]Olivier Guillaud
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:320-4. 2006..It also emphasizes the importance of an accurate diagnosis of the digestive tumors associated with type I neurofibromatosis: GISTs are frequent in this setting and must not be misdiagnosed as neurofibromas...
- Bombesin stimulates invasion and migration of Isreco1 colon carcinoma cells in a Rho-dependent mannerJean Christophe Saurin
INSERM Unité 45 and IFR 62, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Pavillon H, F 69437 Lyon Cedex 3, France
Cancer Res 62:4829-35. 2002..These findings indicate that bombesin/GRP receptor expression may contribute to the cellular events that are critical for invasion/migration of colorectal carcinoma cells...
- In colon carcinogenesis, the cytoskeletal protein gelsolin is down-regulated during the transition from adenoma to carcinomaFabien Gay
INSERM, U865, Lyon, F 69372, France
Hum Pathol 39:1420-30. 2008..Our results therefore demonstrate that gelsolin down-regulation is an early and almost constant event in colon carcinogenesis and is associated with the transition from adenoma to carcinoma...
- Alterations of anaphase-promoting complex genes in human colon cancer cellsQing Wang
Centre d Oncologie Génétique, INSERM U 453, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Oncogene 22:1486-90. 2003..Overall, these data support the hypothesis of a deleterious role of these mutations during colorectal carcinogenesis...
- The influence of mutation site and age on the severity of duodenal polyposis in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisJean Christophe Saurin
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Laboratoire de Genetique, Hopital E Herriot, 5 Place d Arsonval, 64937 Lyon Cedex 03, France
Gastrointest Endosc 55:342-7. 2002..The present study was undertaken to identify factors affecting the severity of the duodenojejunal polyposis in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis...
- Familial adenomatous polyposis predisposes to pathologic exposure of the stomach to bilirubinJean Yves Mabrut
Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery Unit, Louvain Medical School, Brussels, Belgium, and Digestive Surgery and Liver Transplant Unit, Croix Rousse Hospital, Lyon, France
Surgery 140:818-23. 2006..The role of duodenogastric reflux in the genesis of gastric polyps in familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), although suggested by scintigraphy scanning studies, remains unclear...
- Capsule endoscopy and bowel preparation with oral sodium phosphate: a prospective randomized controlled trialMarie George Lapalus
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital E Herriot, Lyon, France
Gastrointest Endosc 67:1091-6. 2008..Capsule endoscopy (CE) is the first procedure to explore the small bowel in obscure GI bleeding (OGB)...
- [Pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma in a patient with familial adenomatous polyposis]Belhassen Seket
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital E Herriot, 69437 Lyon Cedex 03
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:818-20. 2003..To our knowledge, this is the first description of the association of familial adenomatous polyposis with acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas...
- [Adenomas and adenocarcinomas of the ampulla of Vater: endoscopic therapy]Bertrand Napoleon
Clinique Sainte Anne Lumière, 85, cours Albert Thomas, 69003 Lyon
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:385-92. 2004
- [Flat adenomas: should we reconsider colonic endoscopy and colorectal cancer prevention?]Jean Christophe Saurin
Ann Pathol 22:6-8. 2002
- Differential involvement of destrin and cofilin-1 in the control of invasive properties of Isreco1 human colon cancer cellsYann Estornes
INSERM, U865, Lyon, F 69372 France
Int J Cancer 121:2162-71. 2007..Taken together, our results suggest that destrin is a significant regulator of various processes important for invasive phenotype of human colon cancer Isreco1 cells whereas cofilin-1 may be involved in only a subset of them...
- Possible small-bowel neoplasms: contrast-enhanced and water-enhanced multidetector CT enteroclysisFrank Pilleul
Department of Radiology, Hôpital Universitaire E Herriot, 3 Place d Arsonval, 69003 Lyon, France
Radiology 241:796-801. 2006....
- [Growing interest in argon plasma coagulation in gastrointestinal endoscopy]Jean Christophe Saurin
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:447-9. 2003
- The netrin-1 receptors UNC5H are putative tumor suppressors controlling cell death commitmentKarine Thiebault
ApoptosisDifferentiation Laboratory, Equipe Labellisée La Ligue, Molecular and Cellular Genetic Center, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Mixte de Recherche 5534, University of Lyon, 69622 Villeurbanne, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:4173-8. 2003..Hence, UNC5H1, UNC5H2, and UNC5H3 receptors may represent tumor suppressors that inhibit tumor extension outside the region of netrin-1 availability by inducing apoptosis...
- [All digestive tumors expressing c-kit protein are not stromal tumors]Philippe Taniere
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 26:1057-8. 2002
- Cytokeratin expression in adenocarcinomas of the esophagogastric junction: a comparative study of adenocarcinomas of the distal esophagus and of the proximal stomachPhilippe Taniere
Service Central d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Unité d Oncologie Médicale, Hospital Eduard Herriot, Lion, France
Am J Surg Pathol 26:1213-21. 2002..A CK7+/CK20- pattern is highly suggestive of an esophageal origin and may be helpful for the correct classification of esophagogastric adenocarcinomas...
- p53 dependent and independent sensitivity to oxaliplatin of colon cancer cellsFlorent Toscano
INSERM U865, Lyon F 69372, France
Biochem Pharmacol 74:392-406. 2007..Persistent sensitivity to oxaliplatin of the p53-mutated V9P cell line was associated with oxalipatin-induced apoptosis but TAp73 was not the responsible alternative pathway...
- Hemorrhagic hereditary telangiectasia (Rendu-Osler disease) and infectious diseases: an underestimated associationSophie Dupuis-Girod
Service de Génétique et Centre de Référence sur la Maladie de Rendu Osler, hôpital de l Hôtel dieu, Lyon, France
Clin Infect Dis 44:841-5. 2007..Cerebral infections accounted for 33% of all infections, were mainly due to multiple and anaerobic bacteria, and were associated with the presence of pulmonary arteriovenous malformations and a short duration of epistaxis...
- Genotype-phenotype correlations in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: data from the French-Italian HHT networkGaetan Lesca
Service de Génétique Moléculaire et Médicale, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France, and Genetica Medica, Università di Pavia and IRCCS S Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Genet Med 9:14-22. 2007..We studied the relationship between the phenotype and genotype in patients with a proven mutation in either ENG (HHT1) or ACVRL1 (HHT2)...
- [Complications of gastrointestinal endoscopy: gastroscopy and colonoscopy]Marie George Lapalus
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 5, Place d Arsonval, 69437 Lyon 03
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:909-21. 2003
- Chfr inactivation is not associated to chromosomal instability in colon cancersJacques Bertholon
Unité d Oncologie Moléculaire, INSERM U590, Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Oncogene 22:8956-60. 2003..In contrast, the loss of Chfr expression appears to be a rare event in breast cancers. Furthermore, our data demonstrate that Chfr inactivation is not associated with CIN in these frequent types of human cancers...
- [Efficacy of argon plasma electrocoagulation to control bleeding from radiation-induced duodenitis]Sabine Roman
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:1171-2. 2003
- Does the "Suspected Blood Indicator" improve the detection of bleeding lesions by capsule endoscopy?Pierre Nicolas D'Halluin
Gastrointest Endosc 61:243-9. 2005..This study evaluated the sensitivity and the specificity of the SBI in patients who underwent CE for obscure GI bleeding (OGIB)...
- [Computed tomographic virtual colonoscopy to screen for colorectal neoplasia in asymptomatic adults]Jean Christophe Saurin
Hépatogastroentérologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:641-3. 2004
- Cancer patients who experienced diagnostic genetic testing for cancer susceptibility: reactions and behavior after the disclosure of a positive test resultValerie Bonadona
Unit of Prevention and Genetic Epidemiology, Comprehensive Cancer Center Léon Bérard, 28 rue Laennec, 69008 Lyon, France
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 11:97-104. 2002..This includes distressed reactions and difficulties in transmitting their results to relatives. Future large-scale studies are warranted to confirm our findings...