Affiliation: rue Manin
- Imaging of postoperative sensorineural complications of stapes surgery: a pictorial essayDenis Ayache
ENT Department, Fondation Rothschild, Paris, France
Adv Otorhinolaryngol 65:308-13. 2007..Demonstrative cases are presented to illustrate the prominent place of imaging in managing sensorineural complications of stapes surgery...
- Imaging of non-operated cholesteatoma: clinical practice guidelinesD Ayache
Service d ORL et de chirurgie cervicofaciale, Fondation A de Rothschild, 29, rue Manin, 75019 Paris, France
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 129:148-52. 2012..These guidelines are presented in the present article...
- [Variations and incidents encountered during stapes surgery for otosclerosis]D Ayache
Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Service ORL, Paris
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 116:8-14. 1999..Because of the relatively high incidence of these unforeseen events, the otologic surgeon must be well trained and experienced to be able to use all reasonable stapedectomy or stapedotomy techniques...
- Usefulness of delayed postcontrast magnetic resonance imaging in the detection of residual cholesteatoma after canal wall-up tympanoplastyD Ayache
ENT Department, Fondation Rothschild, Paris, France
Laryngoscope 115:607-10. 2005....
- Delayed luxation of the stapes into the vestibule after cartilage tympanoplastyDenis Ayache
ENT Department, Fondation A de Rothschild, Paris, France
Otol Neurotol 27:901-2. 2006
- [Middle ear cholesteatoma]D Ayache
Service ORL, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, 25 rue Manin, 75019 Paris
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 123:120-37. 2006....
- Serous otitis media revealing temporal en plaque meningiomaDenis Ayache
Otology Neurotology Unit, Fondation A de Rothschild, Paris, France
Otol Neurotol 27:992-8. 2006..To present a series of temporal en plaque meningiomas involving the middle ear or mastoid, whose main symptoms suggested a serous otitis media...
- Auditory manifestations of superficial hemosiderosis of the central nervous systemDenis Ayache
Otology Neurotology Unit, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, 25 29 rue Manin, 75019, Paris, France
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 264:701-4. 2007..MRI revealed typical aspects of SH-CNS on T2-weighted images. Progressive bilateral SNHL is the most common manifestation of SH-CNS. The otolaryngologist should be aware of this disease that can be easily diagnosed with MRI...
- [Serous otitis media in adult]D Ayache
Service ORL, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, 25, rue Manin, 75019 Paris, France
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 125:52-7. 2008
- Surgical treatment of otosclerosis in elderly patientsDenis Ayache
Department of Otolaryngology, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 129:674-7. 2003..The aim of this study was to analyze hearing results of stapes surgery in otosclerotic patients older than 65 years...
- Malleus handle fractureDenis Ayache
Ear, Nose, and Throat Department, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Otol Neurotol 24:519-20. 2003
- [Revision surgery of otosclerosis: a review of 26 cases]D Ayache
Service ORL, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, 25 29 rue Manin, 75019 Paris
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 117:281-90. 2000..The aim of this study was to identify causes of primary stapedectomy failures and to evaluate hearing results in revision stapes surgery...
- Characteristics and postoperative course of tinnitus in otosclerosisDenis Ayache
Ear, Nose, and Throat Department, Foundation Adolphe De Rothschild, Paris, France
Otol Neurotol 24:48-51. 2003..The aim of this study was to determine the incidence and characteristics of tinnitus in otosclerosis and to evaluate the effects of stapes surgery on the course of this symptom...
- Obliterative otosclerosisD Ayache
ENT Department, Fondation Oph, A de Rothschild, Paris, France
J Laryngol Otol 113:512-4. 1999..There was no statistical difference between stapedectomy and stapedotomy. According to these results, the drill-out technique is a safe and effective procedure in cases of obliterative otosclerosis...
- Microangiopathy of the inner ear, retina, and brain (Susac syndrome): report of a caseD Ayache
Department of Ears, Nose, and Throat, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 126:82-4. 2000..In this article, we report a new case of Susac syndrome and discuss the diagnosis, physiopathologic characteristics, and treatment of this disease...
- [Fistula of the fourth branchial pouch: apropos of a case treated by endoscopic cauterization]D Ayache
Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Service ORL, 25 29 rue Manin, F 75019 Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 122:175-7. 2001..Endoscopic cauterization of 4th branchial pouch may be considered as an attractive alternative procedure for the management of this congenital anomaly...
- Imaging of the postoperative middle earMarc T Williams
Department of Medical Imaging, Fondation Ophtalmologique Adolphe de Rothschild, 25 rue Manin, 75940 Paris, France
Eur Radiol 14:482-95. 2004..In these specific fields of interest, CT and MR imaging play a very important role in the postoperative follow-up and in the work-up of surgical failures and complications...
- Computed tomography-based workup of conductive hearing loss with normal middle ear: don't forget superior semicircular canal dehiscenceChristian B Teszler
Otology Neurootology Unit, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Int Tinnitus J 14:53-6. 2008..The aim of this study is to remind radiologists and otolaryngologists that SSCD should be systematically considered among the etiologies of CHL with normal ME...
- [Revision stapedectomy for otosclerosis: report of 73 cases]Christian Betsch
Service ORL, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
J Otolaryngol 32:38-47. 2003..The aim of this study was to determine causes and evaluate results of revision stapedectomy...
- Detection of postoperative residual cholesteatoma with delayed contrast-enhanced MR imaging: initial findingsMarc T Williams
Department of Medical Imaging, Fondation Ophthalmologique Adolphe de Rothschild, 25, rue Manin, 75940 Paris, France
Eur Radiol 13:169-74. 2003..We conclude that delayed contrast-enhanced T1-weighted MR imaging is reliable for the detection of residual cholesteatomas of the middle ear in patients who have undergone canal wall-up tympanoplasty...
- Isolated malleus-handle fractureMarion Blanchard
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Auris Nasus Larynx 38:439-43. 2011..The aim of this paper is to present a series of 3 patients with isolated malleus handle fracture, to review the literature and to discuss clinical presentation, imaging findings and treatment options...
- [Imaging in adult chronic otitis]M T Williams
Service d Imagerie Medicale, Fondation Ophtalmologique Adolphe de Rothschild, 25 29, rue Manin, 75940 Paris Cedex 19, France
J Radiol 87:1743-55. 2006..The objective of this paper is to specify the indications, the results and the limits of pre- and postoperative imaging in COM...
- [Far-advanced otosclerosis]Z Zaki
Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Service ORL, l Unité d Otologie Otoneurologie, Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 127:127-30. 2006....
- Early Postoperative Imaging of the Labyrinth by Cone Beam CT After Stapes Surgery for Otosclerosis With Correlation to Audiovestibular OutcomeAurélie Vandevoorde
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Department of Medical Imaging, Fondation A de Rothschild, Paris, France
Otol Neurotol 38:168-172. 2017....
- Clinical presentation of intralabyrinthine schwannomas: a multicenter study of 110 casesXavier Dubernard
Department of Otolaryngology, Reims University Hospital, Reims University, Reims, France Department of Otolaryngology, St Augustinus Hospital, Wilrijk, Antwerp, Belgium Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, ENT Department, AHEPA University Hospital, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece Department of Otolaryngology, Lille University Hospital, Lille University, Lille Department of Otolaryngology and Skull Base Surgery, Pellegrin University Hospital, Bordeaux Segalen University, Bordeaux Department of Otolaryngology and Skull Base Surgery, Toulouse University Hospital, Toulouse University, Toulouse Department of Otolaryngology, Nantes University Hospital, Nantes University, Nantes, France Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Kantonsspital Luzern, Luzern, Switzerland Department of Otolaryngology, Tours University Hospital, Tours University, Tours Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Fondation A de Rothschild, Paris Department of Otolaryngology, Montpellier University Hospital, Montpellier University, Montpellier Department of Otolaryngology, Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Otol Neurotol 35:1641-9. 2014..To describe the presentation of intralabyrinthine schwannomas (ILSs)...
- Perilymphatic pressure measurement in Meniere's diseaseDenis Ayache
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 111:653-6. 2002..The results of this series indicate that the TDA is not useful in the evaluation of patients with MD...
- [Superior semicircular canal dehiscence mimicking otosclerosis: usefulness of imaging]A El Kohen
Service d ORL et Chirurgie Cervicofaciale, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, 25 29, rue Manin, 75019 Paris, France
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 124:330-2. 2007..To emphasize the role of computerized tomography (CT) in the etiologic work-up of stapes surgery failure...
- Study of the posterior communicating arteries of the circle of willis in idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing lossSandrine Van Prooyen-Keyzer
ENT Department, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Otol Neurotol 26:385-6. 2005..To evaluate the incidence of non-functioning posterior communicating arteries (PCoA) of the circle of Willis in patients presenting with idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL)...
- [Useful imaging of the ear]C Ala Eddine
Service d Imagerie Medicale, Fondation Ophtalmologiste Rosthchild, 25, rue Manin, 75019 Paris, France
J Radiol 87:1728-42. 2006..Anatomic definitions of the external ear, middle ear, and bony labyrinth are described on routine spiral CT, and the anatomic definition of the membranous labyrinth and the cochleovestibular nerve on MRI is reviewed...
- Head and neck infantile myofibromatosis--a report of three casesN Loundon
ENT Department, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Paris, France
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 51:181-6. 1999..The treatment is surgical but the low rate of recurrence and the possibility of spontaneous tumoral regression may lead to conservative surgery or therapeutic abstention...
- [Objective tinnitus and essential palatal tremor in children: report of a case]M Daval
Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Unité d Otologie Otoneurologie, Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 130:117-9. 2009..Different treatment modalities have been used for distressing tinnitus related to palatal myoclonus. Recently several publications reported satisfactory results with botulinum toxin injection, which seems to be the treatment of choice...