- Colon cancerPhilippe Rougier
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:2S24-2S29. 2006
- Adjuvant portal-vein infusion of fluorouracil and heparin in colorectal cancer: a randomised trial. European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer Cooperative Group, the Gruppo Interdisciplinare Valutazione IntervP Rougier
Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Lancet 351:1677-81. 1998..We undertook a randomised controlled multicentre trial to investigate the efficacy of PVI (500 mg/m2 fluorouracil plus 5000 IU heparin daily for 7 days)...
- Second-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancerPhilippe Rougier
Hopital Ambroise Pare, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
Semin Oncol 32:S48-54. 2005..Data from randomized phase III trials using a combination of chemotherapy and bevacizumab or cetuximab are necessary before incorporating these new agents into our routine practice...
- [Colorectal cancer management]Philippe Rougier
Hépato gastro entérologie, oncologie digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 92104 Boulogne
Rev Prat 54:177-83. 2004..Because of the efficacy of the new chemotherapy regimens, the availability of biotherapies and the fact that surgery can potentially cure more and more patients, colorectal cancer management needs to be multidisciplinary...
- [Colorectal cancer. A better screening, a better treatment]Philippe Rougier
Hépato gastro entérologie, oncologie digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 92104 Boulogne
Rev Prat 54:133-4. 2004
- Epidemiology, treatment and chemoprevention in colorectal cancerP Rougier
Hospital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt, France
Ann Oncol 14:ii3-5. 2003..Much CRC is familial, raising the prospect of targeted screening to aid early detection. Since the molecular events leading to CRC have become better characterized, there is also the possibility of developing chemoprotective agents...
- Review of the role of CPT-11 in the treatment of colorectal cancerP Rougier
Department of Hepato Gastro Enterology and Digestive Oncology, Hospital Ambroise Pare, 92100 Boulogne, France
Clin Colorectal Cancer 1:87-94. 2001..CPT-11 was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in April 2000 for the first-line treatment of advanced CRC in combination with 5-FU/FA...
- Antitumour activity of three second-line treatment combinations in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer after optimal 5-FU regimen failure: a randomised, multicentre phase II studyP Rougier
Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Ann Oncol 13:1558-67. 2002....
- The multidisciplinary management of gastrointestinal cancer. Multimodal treatment of oesophageal cancerVéronique Veuillez
Service Hépato Gastroentérologie et Oncologie Digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, AP HP, 92100 Boulogne, France
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 21:947-63. 2007....
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): an updatePhilippe Rougier
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 92100 Boulogne, France
Semin Oncol 34:S12-20. 2007..Possible future therapeutic strategies include epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors, antivascular endothelial growth factor therapies, cyclin D inhibitors, and HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors...
- Chemotherapy in the treatment of neuroendocrine malignant tumorsP Rougier
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Service Hépato gastroentérologie, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Digestion 62:73-8. 2000..New active chemotherapy regimens have to be tested clearly in this orphan group of tumors which does not hold much interest to the pharmaceutical companies...
- Portal triad clamping (TC) or hepatic vascular exclusion (VE) for major liver resection after prolonged neoadjuvant chemotherapy? A case-matched study in 60 patientsStephane Benoist
Department of Surgery, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Surgery 140:396-403. 2006..The aim of this case-matched study was to assess which method of vascular occlusion is most appropriate for major liver resection in patients who have undergone prolonged preoperative systemic chemotherapy...
- Risk factors for chemotherapy-associated liver injuries: A multivariate analysis of a group of 146 patients with colorectal metastasesAntoine Brouquet
Department of Surgery, AP HP, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Surgery 145:362-71. 2009..The aim of this study was to determine the risk factors for chemotherapy-associated liver injuries (CALI)...
- Bevacizumab plus FOLFIRI or FOLFOX in chemotherapy-refractory patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: a retrospective studyAstrid Lievre
Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology Unit, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt, France
BMC Cancer 9:347. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the activity of bevacizumab combined with FOLFIRI or FOLFOX in mCRC who have failed prior chemotherapy with fluoropyrimidine plus irinotecan and/or oxaliplatin...
- Cetuximab in combination with irinotecan/5-fluorouracil/folinic acid (FOLFIRI) in the initial treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: a multicentre two-part phase I/II studyJean Luc Raoul
Hopital Ambroise Pare, 9 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92100 Boulogne Cedex, France
BMC Cancer 9:112. 2009....
- Cetuximab efficacy in patients treated routinely in university hospitalsJean Baptiste Bachet
Hopital Ambroise Pare, APHP, Boulogne, Universite de Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, UFR Paris Ile de France Ouest
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:941-9. 2007..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and tolerance of cetuximab (Cx) in patients with irinotecan-refractory metastatic colorectal cancer (IRMCRC) treated routinely at five university hospitals...
- [Conservative treatment undifferentiated neuroendocrine tumors of the anal canal: two cases]Celine Lepere
Service d hépato gastroentérologie et d oncologie digestive, Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:445-7. 2007..We report two cases of poorly differentiated neuroendocrine tumors localized in the anal canal and treated by chemotherapy and radiotherapy resulting in prolonged complete local remission and preventing extended surgical excision...
- Comparison of prognostic value of tissue Doppler imaging in carcinoid heart disease versus the value in patients with the carcinoid syndrome but without carcinoid heart diseaseNicolas Mansencal
Department of Cardiology, centre de référence pour les maladies cardiaques heréditaires, Boulogne, France
Am J Cardiol 105:527-31. 2010..2, 95% confidence interval 1.95 to 19.7, p = 0.002). In conclusion, TDI used during routine transthoracic echocardiography can be helpful to identify high-risk patients with CHD...
- Complete response of colorectal liver metastases after chemotherapy: does it mean cure?Stephane Benoist
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
J Clin Oncol 24:3939-45. 2006..Most patients with colorectal liver metastases (LMs) receive systemic chemotherapy. This study aimed to determine the significance of a complete response on imaging of LMs after chemotherapy...
- Adjuvant chemotherapy after potentially curative resection of metastases from colorectal cancer: a pooled analysis of two randomized trialsEmmanuel Mitry
Hépato gastroentérologie et oncologie digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
J Clin Oncol 26:4906-11. 2008..We report here a pooled analysis based on individual data from these two trials...
- Response of liver metastases to preoperative radiochemotherapy in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer and resectable synchronous liver metastasesGilles Manceau
Department of Digestive Surgery and Surgical Oncology Ambroise Paré Hospital, APHP, Boulogne Billancourt, France
Surgery 154:528-35. 2013..The response of LM to radiochemotherapy has never been evaluated and, in particular, the risk for progression of LM is unknown...
- Adjuvant regional chemotherapy and systemic chemotherapy versus systemic chemotherapy alone in patients with stage II-III colorectal cancer: a multicentre randomised controlled phase III trialBernard Nordlinger
Hospital Ambroise Pare, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 9 avenue Charles de Gaulle, Boulogne Billancourt Cedex 92104, France
Lancet Oncol 6:459-68. 2005..The study also compared systemic chemotherapy with fluorouracil and folinic acid with that of fluorouracil and levamisole...
- Prognostic factor of recurrence for resected digestive endocrine tumorsMehdi Ouaissi
Service de Chirurgie Generale et Digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Paris, France
Hepatogastroenterology 56:1183-9. 2009..The aim of the present study was to identify the factors of recurrence for digestive endocrine tumours resected with curative intent...
- Colorectal neuroendocrine carcinomas and adenocarcinomas share oncogenic pathways. A clinico-pathologic study of 12 casesRaymond Karkouche
EA4340, Versailles University, APHP, Boulogne, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 24:1430-7. 2012..Neuroendocrine carcinomas (NECs) are rare neoplasms with an increasing incidence. Oncogenetic pathways of colorectal NEC are still poorly understood, and no treatment standards are available for these rare tumors...
- The ratio of metastatic to examined lymph nodes is a powerful independent prognostic factor in rectal cancerFrederique Peschaud
Department of Surgery, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, Boulogne, France
Ann Surg 248:1067-73. 2008..The aim of the study was to evaluate the prognostic value of the ratio of metastatic to examined lymph nodes (LNR) in patients with rectal cancer...
- Impact of chemotherapy on the accuracy of computed tomography scan for the evaluation of colorectal liver metastasesBenjamin Angliviel
Department of Surgery, AP HP, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Ann Surg Oncol 16:1247-53. 2009..The aim of this study was to determine the effect of chemotherapy on the accuracy of CT scan for the preoperative evaluation of colorectal liver metastases (LM)...
- Irinotecan as palliative chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer: evolving tactics following initial treatmentEmmanuel Mitry
Hépatogastroentérologie et oncologie digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 9 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92100, Boulogne, France
Int J Colorectal Dis 24:605-12. 2009....
- Safety and activity of masitinib in combination with gemcitabine in patients with advanced pancreatic cancerEmmanuel Mitry
Hépato gastroentérologie et oncologie digestive, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 92104, Boulogne Billancourt, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 66:395-403. 2010..To evaluate the efficacy and safety of masitinib combined with gemcitabine in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer...
- Evaluation of predictive models in daily practice for the identification of patients with Lynch syndromeChristophe Tresallet
AP HP, Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Université Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, Boulogne, France
Int J Cancer 130:1367-77. 2012..Thus, like the revised Bethesda guidelines, predictive models did not identify all patients with Lynch syndrome in our series of consecutive CRC. Our results support systematic screening for MMR deficiency in all new CRC cases...
- Defective mismatch repair status as a prognostic biomarker of disease-free survival in stage III colon cancer patients treated with adjuvant FOLFOX chemotherapyAziz Zaanan
Department of Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Cancer Res 17:7470-8. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the prognostic value of MMR status for DFS in patients with stage III colon cancer receiving adjuvant FOLFOX chemotherapy...
- The timing of chemotherapy and surgery for the treatment of colorectal liver metastasesBernard Nordlinger
Hopital Ambroise Pare, CHU Paris Ouest, Boulogne, France
Clin Colorectal Cancer 9:212-8. 2010....
- Echocardiographic follow-up of treated patients with carcinoid syndromeNicolas Mansencal
Department of Cardiology, Universite de Versailles Saint Quentin, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Boulogne, France
Am J Cardiol 105:1588-91. 2010..Carcinoid heart disease progresses over time, highlighting the need for echocardiographic follow-up once carcinoid syndrome has been diagnosed...
- Influence of preoperative chemotherapy on the risk of major hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastasesMehdi Karoui
Departments of Surgery, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Ann Surg 243:1-7. 2006..To assess the effects of preoperative systemic chemotherapy on remnant liver parenchyma, liver function, and morbidity after major liver resection for colorectal liver metastases...
- Perioperative chemotherapy with FOLFOX4 and surgery versus surgery alone for resectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer (EORTC Intergroup trial 40983): a randomised controlled trialBernard Nordlinger
centre hospitalier universitaire Ambroise Paré, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Departments of Surgery and Oncology, Boulogne Billancourt, France
Lancet 371:1007-16. 2008..We assessed the combination of perioperative chemotherapy and surgery compared with surgery alone for patients with initially resectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer...
- Chemotherapy as initial treatment of locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer: a valid option?Jean Baptiste Bachet
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt, UVSQ Association ADEBIOPHARM ER48, Paris
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:151-6. 2007..Chemotherapy has been shown to be effective in the treatment of metastatic disease and we therefore evaluated its use as a first-line treatment for LAPC...
- Does chemotherapy prior to liver resection increase the potential for cure in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer? A report from the European Colorectal Metastases Treatment GroupBernard Nordlinger
Hopital Ambroise Pare, CHU Paris Ouest, 92100 Boulogne Cedex, France
Eur J Cancer 43:2037-45. 2007....
- Autoimmune pancreatitis with atypical imaging findings that mimicked an endocrine tumorCindy Neuzillet
Department of Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology, Ambroise Pare Hospital, 9, avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
World J Gastroenterol 16:2954-8. 2010..The diagnosis was obtained by a pancreatic biopsy, thus avoiding surgical resection, and all the clinical, biological and radiological abnormalities resolved after steroid therapy with 6 mo of follow-up...
- Prevalence of patent foramen ovale and usefulness of percutaneous closure device in carcinoid heart diseaseNicolas Mansencal
Department of Cardiology, Universite de Versailles Saint Quentin, University Hospital Ambroise Pare, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Boulogne, France
Am J Cardiol 101:1035-8. 2008..In conclusion, this prospective study demonstrates that in patients with CHD, the prevalence of PFO is high and that percutaneous closure of PFO is feasible, with a reduction in symptoms but with residual shunting...
- Cutaneous perianal recurrence on the site of Lone Star Retractor after J-pouch coloanal anastomosis for rectal cancer: report of two casesHadrien Tranchart
Department of Surgery, AP HP, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Dis Colon Rectum 51:1850-2. 2008..In two cases, recurrence occurred on the scars induced by elastic stay hook of Lone Star retractor. Both cases were treated by local excision alone. At one year of follow-up, there were no signs of local recurrence...
- Randomized controlled trial of tamoxifen in advanced hepatocellular carcinomaJean Claude Barbare
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Centre Hospitalier, 8 avenue Henri Adnot, 60321 Compiègne, France
J Clin Oncol 23:4338-46. 2005..The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy of tamoxifen administration in improving overall survival of patients with advanced HCC...
- Rapid and sustained relief from the symptoms of carcinoid syndrome: results from an open 6-month study of the 28-day prolonged-release formulation of lanreotidePhilippe Ruszniewski
Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Neuroendocrinology 80:244-51. 2004..Treatment was well tolerated. 28-day PR lanreotide was effective in reducing the symptoms and biochemical markers associated with carcinoid syndrome...
- [Treatment strategy for pancreatic endocrine tumours]Emmanuel Mitry
Fédération des spécialités digestives, CHU Ambroise Pare, 9, avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92100 Boulogne
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:S31-6. 2003
- Assessment of patent foramen ovale in carcinoid heart diseaseNicolas Mansencal
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital Ambroise Pare, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Boulogne, France
Am Heart J 151:1129.e1-6. 2006..We attempted to evaluate the prevalence of CHD and patent foramen ovale (PFO) with serial contrast transthoracic echocardiographic studies and to determine the markers of right and left CHD progression...
- Metastatic colorectal cancer: first- and second-line treatment in 2005Philippe Rougier
Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt, France
Semin Oncol 32:15-20. 2005..The type of adjuvant treatment, genomic consideration, and genetic predisposition will be determining factors in the ideal protocol for first-line therapy...
- Pancreatic metastases: a multicentric study of 22 patientsAbdallah Moussa
Service d hépato gastroentérologie et d oncologie digestive, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:872-6. 2004..To evaluate the diagnosis, treatment and outcome of patients with pancreatic metastases...
- Identification in daily practice of patients with Lynch syndrome (hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer): revised Bethesda guidelines-based approach versus molecular screeningCatherine Julie
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Ambroise Pare, AP HP, Université Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, Boulogne, France
Am J Gastroenterol 103:2825-35; quiz 2836. 2008..These criteria have been revised, and a new set of recommendations, the revised Bethesda guidelines, has been proposed...
- [PET and digestive cancers]Jean Noel Talbot
Service de Medecine Nucleaire, AP HP, Hopital Tenon, F 75020 Paris, France
Presse Med 37:e1-e24. 2008....
- Nonsurgical methods for liver metastases including cryotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, and infusional treatment: what's new in 2001?Bernard Nordlinger
Department of Surgery and Department of Gastroenterology and Oncology, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne, France
Curr Opin Oncol 14:420-3. 2002..Effective systemic chemotherapy regimens have resulted in increased survival rates and improved quality of life and in some cases have allowed resection of initially unresectable liver metastases...
- KRAS mutation status is predictive of response to cetuximab therapy in colorectal cancerAstrid Lievre
Universite Paris Descartes, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale UMR 775, Paris, France
Cancer Res 66:3992-5. 2006..The EGFR amplification, which is not as frequent as initially reported, is also associated with response to this treatment...
- Postoperative chemoradiotherapy after surgical resection of gastric adenocarcinoma: can LV5FU2 reduce the toxic effects of the MacDonald regimen? A report on 23 patientsLaetitia Dahan
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, unité d oncologie digestive, CHU Timone, Marseille, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:11-5. 2005..The aim of this retrospective and multicentric study was to determine the tolerance of a postoperative chemoradiotherapy regimen using LV5FU2 instead of the Mayo Clinic regimen...
- [What changes were made in the National Thesaurus of Gastrointestinal Cancer in 2005?]Jean Louis Legoux
Services d Hépato gastroentérologie, Hopital Haut Leveque, CHU de Bordeaux, Pessac
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:1191-5. 2006
- [Chemotherapy with curative intent before (neoadjuvant) or after (adjuvant) surgery for colorectal cancer liver metastases]Philippe Rougier
Fédération des spécialités digestives, Hôpital Ambroise Paré 92100 Boulogne
Bull Acad Natl Med 187:881-92. 2003..If metastases resection has been facilitated or made possible by pre-operative chemotherapy, post-operative resumption of this chemotherapy should also been discussed (professional agreement)...
- [Clinical practice guideline: 2003 update of Standards, Options et Recommendations for first line palliative chemotherapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (summary report)]Thierry Conroy
Centre Alexis Vautrin, Nancy
Bull Cancer 91:759-68. 2004..The main objective is the development of clinical practice guidelines to improve the quality of health care and the outcome of cancer patients...
- Randomized multicenter phase II trial of a biweekly regimen of fluorouracil and leucovorin (LV5FU2), LV5FU2 plus cisplatin, or LV5FU2 plus irinotecan in patients with previously untreated metastatic gastric cancer: a Federation Francophone de CancerologieOlivier Bouche
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Reims, RIMS, France
J Clin Oncol 22:4319-28. 2004....
- Pharmacokinetic advantage of intra-arterial hepatic oxaliplatin administration: comparative results with cisplatin using a rabbit VX2 tumor modelRadan Dzodic
Pharmacology Unit, Chatenay Malabry, France Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Anticancer Drugs 15:647-50. 2004..v. administration with cisplatin. We conclude that there is a significant pharmacokinetic advantage to using oxaliplatin for locoregional IAH chemotherapy compared with i.v. administration...
- Safety of cisplatin combined with continuous 5-FU versus bolus 5-FU and leucovorin, in metastatic gastrointestinal cancer (FFCD 9404 randomised trial)Jacqueline Duffour
CRLC Val d Aurelle Paul Lamarque, 34298 Montpellier, France
Anticancer Res 26:3877-83. 2006..FP (5-FU combined with Cisplatin) as a first line chemotherapy in advanced oesophageal, gastric and pancreatic cancer...
- [5-FU, folinic acid and cisplatin (LV5FU2-P) for unresectable pancreatic cancer]Julien Taieb
Departement de Medecine, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 26:605-9. 2002..To prospectively evaluate efficacy and tolerance of the 5-fluorouracil + folinic acid + cisplatin (LV5FU2-P) combination in the treatment of unresectable pancreatic carcinoma...
- Liver metastases from colorectal cancer: the turning pointBernard Nordlinger
J Clin Oncol 20:1442-5. 2002
- OncoSurge: a strategy for improving resectability with curative intent in metastatic colorectal cancerGraeme J Poston
Department of Surgery, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool L7 8XP, UK
J Clin Oncol 23:7125-34. 2005..Since treatment strategy is frequently dependent on the response to earlier treatments, our aim was to create a therapeutic decision model identifying appropriate procedure sequences...
- [Recommendations for the management of GIST patients]Jean Yves Blay
Unité Inserm 590, Centre Leon Berard, 69008 Lyon
Bull Cancer 92:907-18. 2005..A national consensus meeting was therefore organized in order to identify the optimal management procedures for patients with GIST in localized and advanced stages...
- Multicenter randomized trial of adjuvant fluorouracil and folinic acid compared with surgery alone after resection of colorectal liver metastases: FFCD ACHBTH AURC 9002 trialGuillaume Portier
Chirurgie Digestive, CHU Purpan, Place du Dr Baylac, 31059 Toulouse, France
J Clin Oncol 24:4976-82. 2006..In order to decrease recurrences, the use of adjuvant systemic chemotherapy after liver resection is controversial because no randomized study demonstrated its benefit...
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for metastatic colon cancer: a cautionary noteAnton J Bilchik
John Wayne Cancer Institute at St John s Health Center, Santa Monica, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:9073-8. 2005
- Risk of venous thrombosis in patients with pancreatic adenocarcinomaEmmanuel Mitry
Service d hépatogastroentérologie et oncologie digestive Hôpital Ambroise Paré, APHP Boulogne
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:1139-42. 2007..To estimate the risk of venous thrombosis associated with pancreatic adenocarcinoma and its consequences on treatment and survival...
- Longitudinal quality of life study in patients with metastatic gastric cancer. Analysis modalities and clinical applicability of QoL in randomized phase II trial in a digestive oncologyFranck Bonnetain
INSERM EMI 106 and Federation Francophone de Cancerologie Digestive, Faculty of Medicine, 7 bd Jeanne d Arc, BP 879000, 21079 Dijon Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:1113-24. 2005..The aim of this study was to compare the longitudinal quality of life (QoL) between LV5FU2-irinotecan and LV5FU2 alone or LV5FU2-cisplatin in a randomized Phase II trial in patients with metastatic gastric adenocarcinoma...
- Oxaliplatin combined with 5-FU in second line treatment of advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Results of a phase II trialEmmanuel Mitry
CHU Ambroise Pare, Boulogne
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:357-63. 2006..The efficacy and benefit of second-line chemotherapy in advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma has never been demonstrated although it is regularly used...
- Chemotherapy in elderly patients with colorectal cancerClaus Henning Köhne
Klinik für Onkologie Hämatologie, Klinikum Oldenburg, Dr Eden Str 10, 26133 Oldenburg, Germany
Oncologist 13:390-402. 2008..The management of frail elderly patients and those with a short life expectancy should be focused on palliation, while fit elderly patients can receive aggressive therapy in a similar fashion to younger patients...
- KRAS mutations as an independent prognostic factor in patients with advanced colorectal cancer treated with cetuximabAstrid Lievre
L Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U775, Universite Paris Descartes, 45 Rue des Saints Peres, 75006 Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 26:374-9. 2008..The aim of this study was to validate, in an independent larger series of 89 patients, the prognostic value of KRAS mutations on response to cetuximab and survival...
- Irinotecan/fluorouracil combination in first-line therapy of older and younger patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: combined analysis of 2,691 patients in randomized controlled trialsGunnar Folprecht
University Hospital Dresden, Fetscherstr 74, Dresden, Germany 01307
J Clin Oncol 26:1443-51. 2008..Uncertainty exists about whether elderly patients benefit to the same extent as younger patients from combination therapy with irinotecan in the first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC)...
- Isolated brainstem involvement in posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy induced by bevacizumabGhassan El Maalouf
J Neurol 255:295-6. 2008
- Towards a pan-European consensus on the treatment of patients with colorectal liver metastasesEric Van Cutsem
University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Digestive Oncology Unit, Leuven, Belgium
Eur J Cancer 42:2212-21. 2006....
- Meta-analysis of randomised trials comparing gemcitabine-based doublets versus gemcitabine alone in patients with advanced and metastatic pancreatic cancerEugeniu Banu
Medical Oncology Department, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Paris, France
Drugs Aging 24:865-79. 2007..To evaluate the impact on overall survival at 6, 12 and 18 months of gemcitabine-based doublets compared with gemcitabine alone in patients with advanced and metastatic pancreatic cancer...
- [The role of PET scan in gastrointestinal stromal tumors]Jean Louis Alberini
Service de Médecine Nucléaire Centre René Huguenin CRLCC, 35 rue Dailly, 92210 Saint Cloud
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:585-93. 2007..PET may be proposed for the assessment of treatment response in prospective studies with imatinib or other molecules. In patients with GIST, FDG-PET should be performed based on a pluridisciplinary decision...
- [Ovarian adenocarcinoma, primary or metastasic tumour of an adenocarcinoma of the colon: the role of molecular biology]Nicolas Goasguen
Laboratoire de Toxicologie Moléculaire, 45, rue des Saints Pères, 75006 Paris
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:1165-7. 2004..The comparative analysis suggested the primitive origin of the ovarian lesion...
- Quality of life as a prognostic factor of overall survival in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: results from two French clinical trialsFranck Bonnetain
Methodological and Biostatistical unit, Fédération Francophone de Cancérologie Digestive, INSERM U866, Dijon, France
Qual Life Res 17:831-43. 2008....