Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- Classification of adults suffering from typical gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms: contribution of latent class analysis in a European observational studyStanislas Bruley Des Varannes
Institut des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif CHU Hôtel Dieu, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
BMC Gastroenterol 14:112. 2014..The aim of this study was to identify distinct classes of GERD patients according to symptom profiles, using a specific statistical tool: Latent class analysis...
- [Gastroparesis: pathophysiology and management]Philippe Ducrotte
Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, ADEN EA 4311 hôpital Charles Nicolle, Département d hépatogastroentérologie et de nutrition, Rouen Cedex, France
Presse Med 41:721-9. 2012....
- Clinical trial: Lactobacillus plantarum 299v (DSM 9843) improves symptoms of irritable bowel syndromePhilippe Ducrotte
Department of Gastroenterology Inserm UMR 1073, Rouen University Hospital and Rouen University, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
World J Gastroenterol 18:4012-8. 2012..To assess the symptomatic efficacy of Lactobacillus plantarum 299v (L. plantarum 299v) (DSM 9843) for the relief of abdominal symptoms in a large subset of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) patients fulfilling the Rome III criteria...
- Octreotide in refractory functional epigastric pain with nutritional impairment--an open studyP Ducrotte
Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 13:969-75. 1999..To test the therapeutic efficacy of octreotide administered subcutaneously for the relief of chronic refractory epigastric pain severe enough to provoke nutritional impairment...
- [Microbiota and irritable bowel syndrome]P Ducrotte
ADEN EA 4311 IFRMP 23, Department of Hepatogastroenterology and Nutrition, Regional University Hospital, Charles Nicolle Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 34:S52-6. 2010..All these arguments for a deleterious role of the gut microbiota lead to the actual discuss to consider new therapeutic options, including mainly pre- and probiotics and maybe antibiotics...
- [Irritable bowel syndrome: from the gut to the brain-gut]P Ducrotte
ADEN EA 4311 IFRMP 23, Département d hépatogastroentérologie et de nutrition, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:703-12. 2009..This knowledge is crucial because of the need for updated treatment strategies and new pharmacological and/or cognitive or behavioral therapies...
- [Irritable bowel syndrome]Philippe Ducrotte
Département d hépato gastroentérologie et de nutrition CHRU, hôpital Charles Nicolle 76031 Rouen
Rev Prat 53:773-9. 2003
- [Abdominal pain: the gastroenterologist's point of view]Philippe Ducrotte
Groupe Appareil Digestif, Environnement, Nutrition EA 3234 IFRMP23, Département d Hépato Gastroentérologie et de Nutrition, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:S68-72. 2003
- ReQuest: a new questionnaire for the simultaneous evaluation of symptoms and well-being in patients with gastro-oesophageal refluxPhilippe Ducrotte
Département d Hépato Gastroentérologie et de Nutrition, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Digestion 75:79-86. 2007..Both versions, the long and the short, have identical metrological qualities...
- Symptomatic efficacy of beidellitic montmorillonite in irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized, controlled trialP Ducrotte
Digestive Tract Research Group EA 3234 IFRMP23, Rouen University Hospital, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 21:435-44. 2005..Beidellitic montmorillonite is a purified clay containing a double aluminium and magnesium silicate...
- [Irritable bowel syndrome: dietary and pharmacological therapeutic options]P Ducrotte
ADEN EA 4311 IFRMP 23, Département d Hépato Gastroentérologie et de Nutrition, CHRU, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:S68-78. 2009..A non pharmacological therapeutic approach has to be considered, particularly in patients with severe symptoms, in combination with pharmacological treatment...
- [Extra-esophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease in adults]Philippe Ducrotte
Groupe de recherche sur l appareil digestif, l environnement et la nutrition ADEN, Département d Hépato Gastroentérologie et de Nutrition, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Rev Prat 58:1421-3, 1426-8. 2008..In case of adequate response, treatment can be tapered down to determine the minimal required maintenance dose. Anti-reflux surgery could be an alternative in some cases...
- How do people with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease perceive their disease? Results of a multinational surveyPhilippe Ducrotte
Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Curr Med Res Opin 23:2857-65. 2007..To determine how patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD) perceive their condition...
- The role of remote gut inflammation in duodenojejunal dysmotilityI Le Blanc-Louvry
Digestive Tract Research Group EA 3234 IFRMP 23, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Neurogastroenterol Motil 14:143-50. 2002....
- [Abdominal bloating: an up-to-date]P Ducrotte
Département d hépatogastroentérologie et de nutrition, CHU de Rouen, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:F94-100. 2009..Probiotics are another promising option. In some centers, a non pharmacological therapeutic approach, mainly based on hypnosis, is discussed...
- Enteral glutamine stimulates protein synthesis and decreases ubiquitin mRNA level in human gut mucosaMoise Coeffier
Appareil Digestif, Environnement et Nutrition, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides, centre d investigation clinique, Rouen, France
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 285:G266-73. 2003..Enteral glutamine stimulates mucosal protein synthesis and may attenuate ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis and thus improve protein balance in human gut...
- Increased proteasome-mediated degradation of occludin in irritable bowel syndromeMoise Coeffier
Nutrition Unit, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Am J Gastroenterol 105:1181-8. 2010..Thus, we aimed to evaluate proteasome composition and activities in colonic mucosa of IBS patients and its putative pathogenic role...
- Combined enteral infusion of glutamine, carbohydrates, and antioxidants modulates gut protein metabolism in humansMoise Coeffier
Appareil Digestif Environnement Nutrition EA4311, The Institute for Biomedical Research, the European Institute for Peptide Research, and Clinical Investigation Center 0204, Rouen University and Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Am J Clin Nutr 88:1284-90. 2008..Available data suggest that nutrients can affect intestinal protein metabolism, which contributes to the regulation of gut barrier function...
- Effects of intragastric L-arginine administration on proximal stomach tone under basal conditions and after an intragastric dietGuillaume Savoye
ADEN EA 3234, Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Rouen University, Hospital C Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031, Rouen Cedex, France
Dig Dis Sci 51:2147-53. 2006..This 15-g dosage was as well tolerated as the placebo and was associated with no significant changes in gastric emptying patterns...
- The expression and the cellular distribution of the tight junction proteins are altered in irritable bowel syndrome patients with differences according to the disease subtypeNathalie Bertiaux-Vandaële
Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, France
Am J Gastroenterol 106:2165-73. 2011..The objective of this study was to study zonula occludens-1 (ZO-1), occludin, and claudin-1 in the colonic mucosa of patients with IBS...
- Role of toll like receptors in irritable bowel syndrome: differential mucosal immune activation according to the disease subtypeLiliana Belmonte
INSERM Unit U1073, Rouen University, Rouen, France Institute for Research and Innovation in Biomedicine, Rouen University, Rouen, France Laboratory ofImmunology, IIHEMA, Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientı ficas y Te cnicas, Academy National of Medicine, Buenos Aires, Argentine
PLoS ONE 7:e42777. 2012..However, the understanding of the precise molecular pathophysiology remains largely unknown...
- Long term efficacy of gastric electrical stimulation in intractable nausea and vomitingGuillaume Gourcerol
Department of Physiology and INSERM UMR 1073 IRIB, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:563-8. 2012....
- Effects of ondansetron on gastric tone and motility changes induced by a prolonged intraduodenal infusion of nutrients. Results of a placebo-controlled studyGuillaume Savoye
ADEN EA 3234, Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Rouen University Hospital C Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031, Rouen, France
Dig Dis Sci 52:2676-83. 2007..This inhibitory effect was rapidly reversible. Ondansetron induced only minor motility changes in the antrum and had no effect on fundic relaxation promoted by IDI...
- Nonoperable patients with superficial esophageal cancer treated by photodynamic therapy after chemoradiotherapy have more severe complications than patients treated in primary intentStephane Lecleire
Department of Hepato Gastroenterology and Nutrition and Appareil Digestif et Nutrition Equipe d Accueil 3234, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Am J Gastroenterol 103:2215-9. 2008..Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is a therapeutic option in patients with a superficial esophageal cancer. Recently, PDT was shown to be effective as a salvage therapy for a local recurrence after chemoradiotherapy (CRT)...
- Acute enteral glutamine infusion enhances heme oxygenase-1 expression in human duodenal mucosaMoise Coeffier
Appareil Digestif, Environnement et Nutrition ADEN, EA 3234 and Institut Fédératif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les peptides, Faculte de Medecine Pharmacie, Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Nutr 132:2570-3. 2002..51, P = 0.030). In conclusion, glutamine enhanced HO-1 mRNA and protein expression in human duodenal mucosa. These data support further evaluation of the effects of glutamine on intestinal HO-1 during states of intestinal inflammation...
- Gastric electrical stimulation increases the discomfort threshold to gastric distensionGuillaume Gourcerol
Nutrition, Gut and Brain Unit, INSERM UMR 1073, Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation, Rouen University, Rouen, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 25:213-7. 2013..Gastric electrical stimulation (GES) is now considered as a new therapeutic alternative for patients with medically refractory vomiting and/or nausea, although its mechanisms of action remain poorly understood...
- Gastric tone variations during gastric infusion of fiber-supplemented formulasGuillaume Savoye
The Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital, France
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 20:409-14. 2005..The objective of this study was to assess variations of fundic tone and their relation to antroduodenal motility before, during and after nasogastric feeding supplemented or not with fibers...
- Combined glutamine and arginine decrease proinflammatory cytokine production by biopsies from Crohn's patients in association with changes in nuclear factor-kappaB and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathwaysStephane Lecleire
Appareil Digestif Environnement Nutrition EA4311, Institute for Biomedical Research, IFRMP23, Rouen University and Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
J Nutr 138:2481-6. 2008..These results could be the basis of prospective studies evaluating the effects of enteral supply of combined Arg and Gln during active CD...
- Factors that affect gastric passage of video capsuleEmmanuel Ben-Soussan
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Ch Nicolle, Rouen, France
Gastrointest Endosc 62:785-90. 2005..We retrospectively studied gastric transit time, gastric retention, and completeness of capsule endoscopy (CE) in relation to the conditions in which it was performed...
- Transient neonatal Cryptosporidium parvum infection triggers long-term jejunal hypersensitivity to distension in immunocompetent ratsRachel Marion
Laboratoire de Parasitologie and ADEN UPRES EA 3234, CHU Charles Nicolle, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen, France
Infect Immun 74:4387-9. 2006..001) but not myeloperoxidase levels (P > 0.05). Data warrant further evaluation of the role of early cryptosporidiosis in the development of chronic inflammatory gut conditions...
- Diagnostic yield and therapeutic implications of capsule endoscopy in obscure gastrointestinal bleedingEmmanuel Ben Soussan
Département d hépatogastroentérologie et de nutrition, Groupe de Recherche sur l Appareil Digestif EA 3234, Hôpital C Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:1068-73. 2004..In addition, we evaluated the software of automatic detection of red zones (SBI, Given Imaging)...
- Delayed gastric emptying determined using the 13C-octanoic acid breath test in patients with systemic sclerosisIsabelle Marie
Department of Internal Medicine, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Arthritis Rheum 64:2346-55. 2012....
- Modulation of nitric oxide and cytokines production by L-arginine in human gut mucosaStephane Lecleire
Appareil Digestif Environnement Nutrition ADEN EA 3234 and Institut Fédératif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les peptides IFR n 23, CIC Inserm CHU, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Clin Nutr 24:353-9. 2005..Arginine is a conditionally essential amino-acid with immuno-modulatory properties, mainly through the nitric oxide (NO) pathway...
- Baseline nutritional status is predictive of response to treatment and survival in patients treated by definitive chemoradiotherapy for a locally advanced esophageal cancerFrederic Di Fiore
Digestive Oncology Unit, Gastroenterology Department, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Am J Gastroenterol 102:2557-63. 2007..To assess the impact of baseline nutritional status on treatment response and survival in nonmetastatic patients with a locally advanced esophageal cancer (LAEC) treated with definitive chemoradiotherapy (CRT)...
- Lack of effect of acute enteral arginine infusion on whole-body and intestinal protein metabolism in humansSophie Claeyssens
Appareil Digestif, Environnement et Nutrition ADEN EA 3234, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides, and CIC INSERM CHU, Rouen, France
Dig Dis Sci 52:1826-32. 2007..Whether arginine might specifically affect these parameters in catabolic or inflammatory situations remains to be determined...
- Glutamine pretreatment reduces IL-8 production in human intestinal epithelial cells by limiting IkappaBalpha ubiquitinationAurélie Hubert-Buron
Appareil Digestif Environnement et Nutrition ADEN EA 3234, Institut Federatif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les Peptides, Medical Faculty, Rouen, France
J Nutr 136:1461-5. 2006..This study indicates that glutamine pretreatment may reduce the intestinal inflammatory response by limiting the proteolysis of IkappaBalpha...
- Glutamine and CXC chemokines IL-8, Mig, IP-10 and I-TAC in human intestinal epithelial cellsRachel Marion
Appareil Digestif Environnement Nutrition ADEN EA 3234, Institut Fédératif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les Peptides I F R 23, Rouen, France
Clin Nutr 23:579-85. 2004..Human intestinal epithelial cells act as a sentinel in the immune response and produce CXC chemokines such as IL-8, Mig, IP-10 and I-TAC. Glutamine has various effects on immuno-inflammatory response in human intestine...
- An impaired accommodation of the proximal stomach to a meal is associated with symptoms after distal gastrectomyIsabelle Le Blanc-Louvry
Digestive Tract Research Group, Appareil Digestif Environnement Nutrition ADEN EA 3234 IFRMP 23, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Am J Gastroenterol 98:2642-7. 2003..The aim of this study was to assess gastric emptying and postprandial proximal gastric tone variations depending on the presence of postoperative symptoms after Billroth II gastrectomy (BII)...
- Acute esophageal necrosis: a 1-year prospective studyEmmanuel Ben Soussan
Digestive Tract Research Group and Department of Pathology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen Cedex, France
Gastrointest Endosc 56:213-7. 2002..A prospective 1-year study was conducted to assess the frequency, clinical spectrum, histologic description, and follow-up of acute esophageal necrosis unrelated to ingestion of caustic or corrosive agents...
- Are digestive symptoms in women presenting with pelvic endometriosis specific to lesion localizations? A preliminary prospective studyHorace Roman
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Hum Reprod 27:3440-9. 2012..What are the types and frequency of digestive symptoms in patients with different localizations of pelvic endometriosis and which specific symptoms are related to rectal stenosis?..
- Concomitant variations of gastric tone and duodenal motility in humans: results of a placebo-controlled study assessing octreotide and sumatriptanGuillaume Savoye
Groupe Appareil Digestif Environnement Nutrition, Rouen University Hospital, France
Scand J Gastroenterol 41:536-43. 2006..To describe the concomitant effects of octreotide and sumatriptan on fundic tone and duodenal phase III activity...
- Gastric electrical stimulation in intractable nausea and vomiting: assessment of predictive factors of favorable outcomesGuillaume Gourcerol
Department of Physiology, Digestive Tract Research Group ADEN EA 4311 and European Institute for Peptide Research IFRMP23, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
J Am Coll Surg 209:215-21. 2009..We aimed to determine preoperative factors associated with positive response during GES. Thirty-three consecutive patients received implants for medically refractory nausea or vomiting or both...
- Multidetector CT in patients with esophageal stent as a palliative treatment for stenosing esophageal cancer: a feasibility studyVéronique Maneglia
QUANT IF EA4051, LITIS Radiology Department, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Scand J Gastroenterol 42:1339-46. 2007..The aim of this study was to determine the feasibility of MDCT follow-up of esophageal SEMS and to describe the imaging patterns encountered as well as correlating them with fibroscopic evaluation...
- Effects of glutamine supplementation on gut barrier, glutathione content and acute phase response in malnourished rats during inflammatory shockLiliana Belmonte
ADEN EA3234, Institut Hospitalo Universitaire de Recherche Biomédicale and Institut Fédératif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les Peptides, Rouen, France
World J Gastroenterol 13:2833-40. 2007..To evaluate the effect of glutamine on intestinal mucosa integrity, glutathione stores and acute phase response in protein-depleted rats during an inflammatory shock...
- Gastric electrical stimulation in medically refractory nausea and vomitingGuillaume Gourcerol
Department of Physiology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 19:29-35. 2007....
- Rumination syndrome: when the lower oesophageal sphincter risesGuillaume Gourcerol
Physiology Department and ADEN EA4311 Research Group, Institute for Biomedical Research, European Institute for Peptide Research IFRMP 23, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Dig Liver Dis 43:571-4. 2011..However, the precise mechanisms preventing reflux at the gastro-oesophageal junction during the rise in intra-gastric pressure remains unknown...
- Bleeding gastric vascular ectasia treated by argon plasma coagulation: a comparison between patients with and without cirrhosisStephane Lecleire
Department of Hepato Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Endoscopy Unit, ADEN EA3234 IFRMP23 Research Group, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Gastrointest Endosc 67:219-25. 2008..Gastric vascular ectasia (GVE) is an uncommon etiology of GI bleeding. GVE can affect not only patients with cirrhosis but also patients with a variety of chronic diseases...
- Cryptosporidium parvum isolate-dependent postinfectious jejunal hypersensitivity and mast cell accumulation in an immunocompetent rat modelSamira Khaldi
Parasitology Laboratory, Rouen University Hospital, and Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Infect Immun 77:5163-9. 2009..This cryptosporidiosis rat model is a relevant model for the study of underlying mechanisms of postinfectious IBS-like symptoms...
- Lack of correlation between morbid obesity and severe gastroesophageal reflux disease in candidates for bariatric surgery: results of a large prospective studyAlberto Zalar
Gastroenterology Department UMR 1073, Rouen University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, 76000, Rouen, France
Obes Surg 23:1939-41. 2013..Moreover, no relationship was found between GERD and not only BMI but also abdominal diameter. ..
- Delayed postprandial fundic relaxation: a new abnormal finding in functional dyspepsiaGuillaume Savoye
Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, France
Scand J Gastroenterol 40:354-5. 2005
- Proteasome inhibitors exacerbate interleukin-8 production induced by protease-activated receptor 2 in intestinal epithelial cellsIbtissem Ghouzali
Normandie Univ, INSERM unit 1073, Nutrition, Inflammation and Gut brain axis, Rouen, France University of Rouen, Institute for Research and Innovation in Biomedicine IRIB, Rouen, France
Cytokine 86:41-6. 2016..However, proteasome inhibition led to exacerbate inflammatory response induced by PAR-2 activation. ..
- Colonic transit time and MR colonographyCeline Savoye-Collet
Department of Radiology, Quantif, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, F 76031 Rouen, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 179:435-6. 2002
- [Lower gastrointestinal bleeding due to ileal lipoma. Diagnosis contribution of contrast enhanced helical CT]Guillaume Gourcerol
Département d Hépato Gastroentérologie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:185-7. 2004..The patient was taking aspirin at admission. A bleeding intussuscepted ileal lipoma was localized with a contrast enhanced helical computed tomography. This diagnosis was confirmed by laparotomy...
- Duodenal intraepithelial T lymphocytes in patients with functional dyspepsiaGilles Gargala
Parasitology Department, Rouen University Hospital, France
World J Gastroenterol 13:2333-8. 2007....
- Effects of enteral feeding on antroduodenal motility in healthy volunteers with 2 different fiber-supplemented diets: a 24-hour manometric studyMickael Bouin
Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 28:169-75. 2004..The aim of the study was to evaluate antroduodenal motor activity during intermittent intragastric feeding and between enteral solutions supplemented with new recommended soluble or standard insoluble fibers...
- Palliative esophageal stent placement using endoscopic guidance without fluoroscopyEmmanuel Ben Soussan
Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:785-8. 2005..We assessed safety and effectiveness of expandable esophageal metal stent placement under endoscopic control without fluoroscopy using a thin gastroscope...
- Glutamine Restores Tight Junction Protein Claudin-1 Expression in Colonic Mucosa of Patients With Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel SyndromeJulien Bertrand
Inserm UMR1073, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 40:1170-1176. 2016..We aimed to evaluate, ex vivo, glutamine effects on tight junction proteins, claudin-1 and occludin, in the colonic mucosa of patients with IBS-D...
- Targeting immunoproteasome and glutamine supplementation prevent intestinal hyperpermeabilityIbtissem Ghouzali
Normandie Univ, INSERM unit 1073, Nutrition, Inflammation and Gut brain axis, Rouen, France Rouen university, Institute for Research and Innovation in Biomedicine, Rouen, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1861:3278-3288. 2017..We aimed to investigate the role of the ubiquitin proteasome system in gut barrier regulation in two mice models: the water avoidance stress model (WAS) and a post-inflammatory model (post-TNBS)...
- Gastric electrical stimulation decreases gastric distension-induced central nociception response through direct action on primary afferentsWassila Ouelaa
Nutrition, Gut and Brain Unit ADEN INSERM U1073, Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation, Rouen University, Rouen, France
PLoS ONE 7:e47849. 2012..Gastric electrical stimulation (GES) is an effective therapy to treat patients with chronic dyspepsia refractory to medical management. However, its mechanisms of action remain poorly understood...
- Gastric stimulation: influence of electrical parameters on gastric emptying in control and diabetic ratsIsabelle Le Blanc-Louvry
Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
BMC Surg 2:5. 2002..The aim of this study was to test the effect of different pulse frequencies and amplitudes during gastric stimulation (GS) on gastric emptying in the rat...
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in systemic sclerosisIsabelle Marie
Department of Internal Medicine, Rouen University Hospital, 76301 Rouen Cedex, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:1314-9. 2009....
- Pseudo-angiocholitis revealing adult-onset Still's diseaseIsabelle Marie
Department of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rouen Boisguillaume, 76031 Rouen, France
Dig Dis Sci 49:627-8. 2004
- Acute hepatitis due to buprenorphine administrationSophie Herve
Digestive Tract Research Group ADEN EA3234 IFRMP23, Rouen University Hospital, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:1033-7. 2004..Hepatotoxicity is poorly documented, since only few cases of hepatic injury have been reported...
- Factors associated with diagnosis of obscure gastrointestinal bleeding by video capsule enteroscopyLucie Lepileur
Gastroenterology Department, Digestive Endoscopy Unit, Rouen University Hospital and Institut National de la Sante et de la recherche Medicale U 1073, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 10:1376-80. 2012..However, little is known about the factors associated with a diagnosis of OGIB by CE...
- Is a 2-liter PEG preparation useful before capsule endoscopy?Emmanuel Ben-Soussan
Rouen University Hospital Ch Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Clin Gastroenterol 39:381-4. 2005....
- [Mallory-Weiss syndrome: diagnosis and treatment]Stephane Lecleire
Unité D Endoscopie Digestive, Département d hépato gastroentérologie et nutrition, Rouen Cedex, France
Presse Med 39:640-4. 2010..The use of proton pump inhibitors and antiemetics seems logical in all cases, although nothing in the literature demonstrates their efficacy...
- A concomitant treatment by CO2-releasing suppositories improves the results of anorectal biofeedback training in patients with dyschezia: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialOdile Cotelle
1Service de Chirurgie Viscérale et Gynécologique, Groupe Hospitalier des Diaconesses Croix St Simon, Paris, France 2Cabinet de Gastro Entérologie, Paris, France 3Methodologist, Nukléus, Clinical Trials Department, Paris, France 4Unité de Neuro Gastroentérologie, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Toulouse, France 5Centre d Exploration et de Rééducation Périnéale, Paris, France 6Centre de Soins du Marais, Paris, France 7Service d Hépato Gastroentérologie, Hopital Intercommunal, Creteil, France 8Service d Hépato Gastroentérologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rouen, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Dis Colon Rectum 57:781-9. 2014..Dyschezia is a defecatory disorder that places a heavy burden on a patient's quality of life. Biofeedback is the recommended treatment in most cases...
- [Management of functional dyspepsia]Philippe Ducrotte
Hépato Gastroentérologie et Nutrition, ADEN EA 3234 IFRMP 23, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:408-14. 2006
- [Irritable bowel syndrome: current treatment options]Philippe Ducrotte
Département d hépatogastroentérologie et de nutrition, Centre Hospitalier, ADEN EA 3234 IFRMP 23, Rouen
Presse Med 36:1619-26. 2007..Non-drug options such as hypnosis, psychotherapy, relaxation, or yoga, may also be proposed to some patients. Probiotics are a possible treatment in the future...
- Does mechanical massage of the abdominal wall after colectomy reduce postoperative pain and shorten the duration of ileus? Results of a randomized studyIsabelle Le Blanc-Louvry
Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Gastrointest Surg 6:43-9. 2002..8 +/- 0.3 days vs. 3.6 +/- 0.4 days, P < 0.01). No adverse effects were observed. These results suggest that mechanical massage of the abdominal wall may decrease postoperative pain and ileus after colectomy...
- Autoantibodies against appetite-regulating peptide hormones and neuropeptides: putative modulation by gut microfloraSerguei O Fetissov
Digestive System and Nutrition Laboratory ADEN EA3234, Institute of Biomedical Research, Rouen University and Hospital, IFRMP23, Rouen, France
Nutrition 24:348-59. 2008....
- The Bowel Function Index: a new validated scale for assessing opioid-induced constipationPhilippe Ducrotte
HepatoGastroEnterology Department CHU, Rouen, France
Curr Med Res Opin 28:457-66. 2012..As the discomfort associated with OIC can lead to poor compliance with the opioid treatment, a shift in focus towards patient assessment is often advocated...
- [Assessment of the quality and psychological impact of information delivered using official consent forms in digestive endoscopy]Isabelle Roque
Groupe de recherche sur l appareil digestif, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:17-21. 2003..To test the impact of information brochures and informed consent forms in patients undergoing digestive endoscopy procedures...
- Glutamine decreases interleukin-8 and interleukin-6 but not nitric oxide and prostaglandins e(2) production by human gut in-vitroMoise Coeffier
Appareil Digestif Environnement et Nutrition ADEN EA 3234, Rouen, France
Cytokine 18:92-7. 2002..Glutamine modulates cytokine production in various tissues but its effects on the production of other inflammatory mediators such as eicosanoids and nitric oxide have not been investigated in human gut...