- Abnormal callosal morphology in male adult dyslexics: relationships to handedness and phonological abilitiesF Robichon
Laboratoire Cognition et Mouvement, C N R S, Marseille, France
Brain Lang 62:127-46. 1998..In vivo morphometry of the corpus callosum may provide valuable hints for understanding developmental learning disorders and their consequences in adults...
- Developmental dyslexia: atypical cortical asymmetries and functional significanceF Robichon
LEAD CNRS ESA 5022, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon Département de Neurologie, CHU Timone, Marseille, France
Eur J Neurol 7:35-46. 2000..Considering these results it is suggested that phonological segmentation skills may relate to frontal lobe morphology, while phonological memory-based impairment in people with dyslexia may rather relate to parietal lobe morphology...
- Developmental dyslexia: re-evaluation of the corpus callosum in male adultsF Robichon
Laboratoire d Etude de l Apprentissage et du Développement CNRS ESA 5022, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Eur Neurol 43:233-7. 2000..These findings are discussed in relation to cortical parietal asymmetries and possible hormonal events, referring to the testosterone hypothesis, that could occur in utero or in the perinatal period in the dyslexic population...
- An electrophysiological study of dyslexic and control adults in a sentence reading taskFabrice Robichon
Laboratoire d Etude de l apprentissage et du developpement, Universite de Bourgogne, C N R S UMR 5022, Dijon, France
Biol Psychol 59:29-53. 2002....
- The development of facial emotion recognition: the role of configural informationKarine Durand
CESG, UMR CNRS 5170, University of Burgundy, 21 065 Dijon, France
J Exp Child Psychol 97:14-27. 2007..Moreover, children at all ages and adults exhibited both an inversion effect and a composite effect, suggesting that children rely on configural information to recognize facial emotions...
- The development of perceptual sensitivity to second-order facial relations in childrenJean Yves Baudouin
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, Universite de Bourgogne, 21000 Dijon, France
J Exp Child Psychol 107:195-206. 2010..It is concluded here that, despite early sensitivity to configural/holistic information, the perceptual ability to process second-order relations in faces improves with age and constrains the development of the face recognition ability...
- Static postural control in children with developmental dyslexiaThierry Pozzo
INSERM ERM 207 Motricité Plasticité, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Neurosci Lett 403:211-5. 2006..Our results demonstrate that postural parameters may discriminate between children with dyslexia and age-equivalent controls...