Henri Emile Robert
- A comparison of four tibial-fixation systems in hamstring-graft anterior ligament reconstructionHenri Robert
North Mayenne Hospital, Mayenne, France
Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol 25:339-47. 2015..The results showed the significant superiority of TLS over the other fixations in regard to slippage. The TLS system and the Delta screw provide a better quality of primary fixation to the tibia, but further in vitro studies are needed...
- Coverage of the anterior cruciate ligament femoral footprint using 3 different approaches in single-bundle reconstruction: a cadaveric study analyzed by 3-dimensional computed tomographyHenri E Robert
Henri E Robert, Orthopedic Department, North Mayenne Hospital, 229 Bd Paul Lintier, 53100 Mayenne, France
Am J Sports Med 41:2375-83. 2013..Performing a single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction within the femoral footprint is important to obtain a functional graft and a stable knee...
- [Techniques for repair of chondral and osteochondral lesions in the knee. Principles of rehabilitation]H Robert
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique, Centre Hospitalier du Nord Mayenne, 5, rue Roullois, 53100, Mayenne, France
Ann Readapt Med Phys 45:62-8. 2002..The degenerative knee, even in its beginning, is excluded. Those lesions can be linked to rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament and immediate cartilaginous repair is discussed...
- The role of periosteal flap in the prevention of femoral widening in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using hamstring tendonsHenri Robert
Centre Hospitalier du Nord Mayenne, 5 rue Roullois, 53100 Mayenne, France
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 12:30-5. 2004..At 2.5 months and 11 months postoperatively on average, there was a significant reduction of enlargement at the outlet of the tunnel with the use of a periosteal flap but widening was constant...
- Hamstring insertion site healing after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in patients with symptomatic hardware or repeat rupture: a histologic study in 12 patientsHenri Robert
Centre Hospitalier du Nord Mayenne, Mayenne, France
Arthroscopy 19:948-54. 2003..The type of fixation, either distant from the joint such as transfixion fixation or at the tunnel entrance such as aperture fixation will determine a specific tendon-bone healing process...
- [Treatment of deep cartilage defects in the knee with autologous chondrocyte transplantation: a review of 28 cases]H Robert
C H Nord Mayenne, 229, boulevard Paul Lintier, 53100 Mayenne
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 93:701-9. 2007..The protocol of this prospective study was validated by the ethics committee and all patients provided the informed consent for participation...
- A new knee arthrometer, the GNRB: experience in ACL complete and partial tearsH Robert
North Mayenne Hospital Orthopaedic department, 229, boulevard Paul Lintier, 53100 Mayenne, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 95:171-6. 2009..This force is only applied in the absence of hamstring muscles contraction. Displacement of the anterior tibial tubercle is recorded using a sensor with a 0.1mm precision...
- Valgus and flexion deformity after reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament in a skeletally immature patientHenri Emile Robert
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital of North Mayenne, 53100 Mayenne, France
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 18:1369-73. 2010..The angular deformity was caused by the fact that either the femoral tunnel was too close to the posterolateral femoral growth plate or an excessive eccentric traction of the graft in relation to the central point of the knee...
- Chondral repair of the knee joint using mosaicplastyH Robert
Orthopaedic Department, Nord Mayenne Hospital, 229, boulevard Paul Lintier, 53100 Mayenne, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 97:418-29. 2011..Pre-osteoarthritis is an absolute contraindictation for this procedure. Any misalignment (of more than 5°) or sagittal instability is treated simultaneously. This is a difficult and demanding procedure...