- Multiple imputation by chained equations for systematically and sporadically missing multilevel data
Service de Biostatistique et Information Medicale, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot Paris 7, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France ECSTRA Team, INSERM, Paris, France
Stat Methods Med Res . 2016
..However, a simulation study finds that the proposed methods can be successfully combined in a multilevel MICE procedure, even when cluster means are not included in the imputation models...
- Early non-invasive ventilation for acute respiratory failure in immunocompromised patients (IVNIctus): study protocol for a multicenter randomized controlled trial
Medical ICU, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, St Louis Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Trials 15:372. 2014
..We aim to demonstrate that a management strategy including early NIV decreases 28-day mortality rates compared to oxygen therapy alone in immunocompromised patients with ARF...
- Adaptive designs for dose-finding in non-cancer phase II trials: influence of early unexpected outcomes
Biostatistical Department, U717 INSERM, AP HP, Paris 7 University, Saint Louis Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Clin Trials 5:595-606. 2008
..However, in certain vulnerable populations, such as neonates or infants, there is an heightened requirement for safety, precluding randomization...
- Estimating the treatment effect from non-randomized studies: The example of reduced intensity conditioning allogeneic stem cell transplantation in hematological diseases
Departement de Biostatistique et Informatique Medicale, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, Paris 75010, France
BMC Blood Disord 12:10. 2012
- Using the continual reassessment method to estimate the minimum effective dose in phase II dose-finding studies: a case study
Inserm U717, Departement de Biostatistique et Informatique Medicale, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris 7 University, France
Clin Trials 10:414-21. 2013
..However, this adaptive statistical approach also can be applied easily to dose-finding experiments in phase II trials...
- Do simple screening statistical tools help to detect reporting bias?
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Ann Intensive Care 3:29. 2013
..This article provides simple methods that might help to appraise the quality of the reporting of randomized, controlled trials (RCT)...
- A new weighted balance measure helped to select the variables to be included in a propensity score model
Service de Biostatistique et Information Medicale, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, Inserm 1153 ECSTRA Team, université Paris 7 Diderot, 1 rue Claude Vellefaux, Paris 75010, France
J Clin Epidemiol 68:1415-22.e2. 2015
..We propose a new weighted summary balance measure that takes into account, for each covariate, its strength of association with the outcome...
- Multiple imputation for handling systematically missing confounders in meta-analysis of individual participant data
MRC Biostatistics Unit, Institute of Public Health, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0SR, U K DBIM, Hopital Saint Louis, APHP, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Paris, France Inserm UMRS 717, Paris, France
Stat Med 32:4890-905. 2013
..We conclude that multiple imputation provides a practicable approach that can handle arbitrary patterns of systematic missingness. Bias is reduced by including sufficient between-study random effects in the imputation model...
- A multiple imputation approach for MNAR mechanisms compatible with Heckman's model
Jacques Emmanuel Galimard
Inserm U1153, Statistic and Epidemiologic Research Center Sorbonne Paris Cité CRESS, ECSTRA Team, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, 75010, France
Stat Med 35:2907-20. 2016
..The approach is illustrated on a real dataset from a randomised trial in patients with seasonal influenza. Copyright © 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Assessing assay agreement estimation for multiple left-censored data: a multiple imputation approach
SBIM, Hopital Saint Louis, APHP, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Paris 7, SPC, Paris, France INSERM, UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, F 75013, Paris, France Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, F 75013, Paris, France
Stat Med 33:5298-309. 2014
..Results show close estimates of the CCC by both methods, although the coverage is improved by our MICE proposal. An application to cytomegalovirus quantification data is provided...
- Evaluation of the propensity score methods for estimating marginal odds ratios in case of small sample size
Service de Biostatistique et Information Medicale, Hopital Saint Louis, UMR S717 Inserm Sorbonne Paris Cité, Universite Paris Diderot, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris 75010, France
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:70. 2012
..However, the relative performance of the two mainly recommended PS methods, namely PS-matching or inverse probability of treatment weighting (IPTW), have not been studied in the context of small sample sizes...