- TG4010 immunotherapy and first-line chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (TIME): results from the phase 2b part of a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2b/3 trialElisabeth Quoix
Department of Pulmonology, Nouvel Hopital Civil, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Strasbourg Cedex, France Electronic address
Lancet Oncol 17:212-23. 2016..In this phase 2b part of the phase 2b/3 TIME trial, we further assess TG4010 in combination with first-line chemotherapy and use of the TrPAL biomarker in this setting...
- Non-small-cell lung cancer in a French department, (1982-1997): management and outcomeJ Foegle
Laboratoire d épidémiologie et de santé publique, Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
Br J Cancer 92:459-66. 2005..It is not unlikely that more patients with bad PS were diagnosed during the latter end of the study period. This could at least partially explain the absence of detection of an overall improvement in survival...
- Topotecan in the treatment of relapsed small cell lung cancerElisabeth Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg, France
Onco Targets Ther 1:79-86. 2008..Combination of topotecan with platinum salts or taxanes does not seem to improve further the outcome of the patients and thus single-agent therapy with topotecan is the standard treatment for relapsed SCLC...
- Platinum drugs in the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancerJ Cosaert
AstraZeneca, Mereside, Alderley Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 4TG, UK
Br J Cancer 87:825-33. 2002..These compounds could be developed in combination with agents such as paclitaxel, gemcitabine or vinorelbine in patients with advanced and/or refractory solid tumours...
- [Epidemiological novelties in lung cancer]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, Nouvel Hopital Civil, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 28:1048-58. 2011..Risk factors involved might be air pollution (indoors and outdoors) but also hormone replacement therapy in women...
- Chemotherapy in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerElisabeth Quoix
University Hospital, Strasbourg Cedex, France
Lung Cancer 74:364-8. 2011..Whether other platinum-based doublets would provide the same benefit as the specific one studied remains to be evaluated...
- Optimal pharmacotherapeutic strategies for elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerElisabeth Quoix
Department of Chest Diseases, University Hospital of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Drugs Aging 28:885-94. 2011..The optimal second line treatment remains to be determined...
- Etoposide phosphate with carboplatin in the treatment of elderly patients with small-cell lung cancer: a phase II studyE Quoix
Pulmonology Unit, University Hospital, Strasbourg, France
Ann Oncol 12:957-62. 2001..We conducted a study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of a combination therapy with carboplatin (C) and etoposide phosphate (EP) in elderly patients with Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)...
- A randomised phase II study of the efficacy and safety of intravenous topotecan in combination with either cisplatin or etoposide in patients with untreated extensive disease small-cell lung cancerElisabeth Quoix
Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg, France
Lung Cancer 49:253-61. 2005..Topotecan (Hycamtin is active in small-cell lung cancer (SCLC). This phase II study investigated the efficacy and safety of topotecan in combination with either cisplatin or etoposide in untreated extensive disease SCLC (ED SCLC)...
- [Methodology for the assessment of new targeted treatments in clinical trials. Future perspectives]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg
Rev Pneumol Clin 60:3S72-8. 2004..The new targeted treatments therefore provide the occasion for us, clinicians and assisted by statisticians, to review our strategy and to progress in the construction of adapted clinical trials...
- A left pleural effusion with a calcified tumoral mass and left hemithoracic uptake on bone scanE Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Lung Cancer 32:203-5. 2001..The bone scan revealed extraosseous uptake corresponding to the left pleura...
- [Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: Systemic treatment of patients aged 70 and over]Elisabeth Quoix
Hopitaux Universitaires, Service de Pneumologie, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Presse Med 40:420-6. 2011..There should be a reappraisal of the geriatric indexes recommended by the oncogeriatricians regarding their exact prognostic or predictive role...
- [Management and outcome of French elderly patients with lung cancer: an IFCT survey]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, Nouvel Hopital Civil, Hopitaux Universitaires, Universite de Strasbourg, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 27:421-30. 2010..Lung cancer in the elderly is considerably increasing in frequency, representing a public health issue. Those patients are underrepresented in clinical trials and probably not optimally treated...
- [Lung carcinoma]Elisabeth Quoix
Service de pneumologie Lyautey Hôpitaux universitaires de Strasbourg 67091 Strasbourg
Rev Prat 53:711-2. 2003
- [Recent development of the standards of treatment of lung cancer]Elisabeth Quoix
Departement de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires, 67091 Strasbourg
Rev Prat 57:239-45. 2007..Regarding small-cell lung cancer, there has been no real novelty, the standard treatment remains unchanged...
- [Novel epidemiology in lung cancer - non-smokers, women and cannabis]E Quoix
Departement de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:6S10-5. 2007..The role of cannabis as a risk factor of lung cancer is difficult to assess as most cannabis smokers are also tobacco-smokers but recent epidemiological studies suggest that cannabis is not carcinogenic...
- [Non-small cell lung cancer in the elderly. What chemotherapy?]E Quoix
Departement de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Rev Mal Respir 23:16S95-16S99. 2006..This situation is changing with population based studies as well as therapeutic trials specifically in elderly people which should allow better adaption of treatment to age and co-morbidities without being sub-optimal...
- [Stage IV NSCLC. Second-line therapy for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1 Place de l Hopital, Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 25:3S113-8. 2008..At this time there is no specific recommendations for further lines of chemotherapy although in clinical practice, they are currently used in good performance status patients...
- [What is new in the epidemiology of lung cancer: non-smokers, women and the role of cannabis?]Elisabeth Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, CHU Strasbourg, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex
Rev Prat 59:920-4. 2009..However, recent studies are in favor of an independent role of cannabis in the development of lung cancers...
- [Lung cancer in elderly patients]E Quoix
Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Service de Pneumologie, Strasbourg, France
Rev Mal Respir 22:8S63-9. 2005..Elderly patients are often managed in a sub-optimal fashion. With appropriate, equal treatment their prognosis is equivalent to that of younger patients...
- [Lung cancer in women]E Quoix
Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Service de Pneumologie, Strasbourg, France
Rev Mal Respir 22:8S55-62. 2005..This is largely due to an increase in women smoking since the end of the nineteen-sixties, some 20 years later than occurred in North America...
- First line chemotherapy with gemcitabine in advanced non-small cell lung cancer elderly patients: a randomized phase II study of 3-week versus 4-week scheduleElisabeth Quoix
Pneumologie Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg, France
Lung Cancer 47:405-12. 2005....
- Persistent N2 disease after induction therapy does not jeopardize early and medium term outcomes of pneumonectomyZiad Mansour
Thoracic Surgery Service, Strasbourg University Hospital, Strasbourg, France
Ann Thorac Surg 86:228-33. 2008..Operative management of patients with persistent N2 disease after induction therapy is still debated...
- Carboplatin and weekly paclitaxel doublet chemotherapy compared with monotherapy in elderly patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: IFCT-0501 randomised, phase 3 trialElisabeth Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Universite de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Lancet 378:1079-88. 2011..We compared a carboplatin and paclitaxel doublet chemotherapy regimen with monotherapy in elderly patients with advanced NSCLC...
- MET gene copy number in non-small cell lung cancer: molecular analysis in a targeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor naïve cohortMichèle Beau-Faller
Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Biologie Moleculaire, Hopital de Hautepierre, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Strasbourg, Strasbourg Cedex, France
J Thorac Oncol 3:331-9. 2008..The aim of this study was to determine MET copy number related to EGFR copy number and K-Ras mutations in a targeted TKI naive NSCLC cohort...
- Genetic heterogeneity in lung and colorectal carcinoma as revealed by microsatellite analysis in plasma or tumor tissue DNAMichèle Beau-Faller
Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Biologie Moleculaire, Hopital de Hautepierre, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Cancer 97:2308-17. 2003..The authors' goal was to determine whether the presence of alternative AI (AA) was a marker of heterogeneity and prognosis...
- Specific features of non-small cell lung cancer in women: a retrospective study of 1738 cases diagnosed in Bas-Rhin between 1982 and 1997Jacinthe Foeglé
Laboratoire d épidémiologie et de santé publique, Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
J Thorac Oncol 2:466-74. 2007..The literature suggests that lung cancer may represent a different disease in women compared with men and that gender specificities have been reported mostly in clinical trials patients...
- Risk factors for early mortality and morbidity after pneumonectomy: a reappraisalZiad Mansour
Service de Chirurgie Thoracique, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Ann Thorac Surg 88:1737-43. 2009..Pneumonectomy remains a high-risk procedure. Comprehensive patient selection should be based on analysis of proven risk factors...
- Therapeutic vaccination with TG4010 and first-line chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a controlled phase 2B trialElisabeth Quoix
Hopitaux Universitaires, Universite de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Lancet Oncol 12:1125-33. 2011..This study assessed TG4010 in combination with first-line chemotherapy in advanced NSCLC...
- Impact of 3D conformal radiotherapy on lung function of patients with lung cancer: a prospective studyIrina Enache
Pôle de Pathologie Thoracique, Hopitaux Universitaires, Universite de Strasbourg, Faculte de Medecine, Strasbourg, France
Respiration 86:100-8. 2013..The development of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3D-RT) has enabled the restriction of the dose to normal lung, limiting radiation-induced lung injury...
- Gastric distension is a contributing factor to pneumonia after pulmonary resectionStéphane Renaud
Department of Thoracic Surgery, New Civil Hospital, Strasbourg, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 42:398-403. 2012..The aim of our study was two-fold: (i) to show a link between thoracic surgery and gastric distension and (ii) between post-operative pneumoniae and gastric distension...
- Second-line therapy in elderly patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancerElisabeth Quoix
CHU Strasbourg, Strasbourg
Eur Respir J 43:240-9. 2014..Erlotinib as second-line therapy is feasible, leading to efficacy results similar to those obtained in a previous randomised study that was not dedicated to elderly patients, with acceptable toxicity...
- Bronchoplastic lobectomy: do early results depend on the underlying pathology? A comparison between typical carcinoids and primary lung cancerJean Lemaitre
Service de Chirurgie Thoracique, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 67091 Strasbourg, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 30:168-71. 2006..This study evaluates the impact of the underlying disease upon the surgical outcome of bronchoplastic lobectomy, comparing typical carcinoid tumours with primary lung carcinoma...
- Correlation between MET protein expression and MET gene copy number in a Caucasian cohort of non-small cell lung cancers according to the new IASLC/ATS/ERS classificationNoëlle Weingertner
1Department of Pathology, Strasbourg University Hospital 2Statistical Department, Strasbourg University Hospital 3Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Strasbourg University Hospital 4Research Unit EA 3430 and Translational Medicine Federation, Strasbourg University 5Department of Thoracic Surgery, Strasbourg University Hospital 6Chest Department, Strasbourg University Hospital 7Department of Pathology, Mulhouse Hospital 8Department of Pathology, Centre Paul Strauss Center, Strasbourg, France
Pathology 47:320-8. 2015..01) and multivariate (p = 0.01) analyses.MET overexpression is more frequent than MET high GCN, particularly in high grade ADC, regardless of EGFR, KRAS, BRAF, HER2, PIK3CA and ALK status in NSCLC. ..
- [Retrospective study of a series of 26 carcinomatous meningitis secondary to lung cancer]Valérie Hammerer
Service de Pneumologie, Hôpital Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1 rue des Canonniers, 67000 Strasbourg
Bull Cancer 92:989-94. 2005..The prognosis is very poor with a median survival time of 4 weeks. Development of new molecules as well as an earlier diagnosis could contribute to improve the outcome...
- Women and small cell lung cancer: social characteristics, medical history, management and survival: a retrospective study of all the male and female cases diagnosed in Bas-Rhin (Eastern France) between 1981 and 1994Bertrand Mennecier
Service de Pneumologie Hôpital, Lyautey 67100, Strasbourg Cedex, France
Lung Cancer 42:141-52. 2003..Whether these gender differences are related to a real difference between the sexes or simply to differential exposure to carcinogens remains to be determined...
- Progress in the management and outcome of small-cell lung cancer in a French region from 1981 to 1994M P Lebitasy
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, CHU de Strasbourg, 1 rue des Canonniers, 67100 Strasbourg, France
Br J Cancer 85:808-15. 2001..Survival time has truly improved as 'state of the art' management of SCLC has changed...
- Superior sulcus non small cell lung carcinoma: retrospective analysis of 42 patientsPierre Truntzer
Radiotherapy Department, Centre Paul Strauss, 3, rue de la Porte de l Hôpital, BP 42, 67065, Strasbourg Cedex, France
Radiat Oncol 9:259. 2014..Retrospective, monocentric analysis of localized superior sulcus non-small cell cancer (SS-NSCLC), article management...
- Plasma DNA microsatellite panel as sensitive and tumor-specific marker in lung cancer patientsMichèle Beau-Faller
Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Biologie Moĺculaire, Hopital de Hautepierre, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Int J Cancer 105:361-70. 2003..Analysis of plasma DNA using this targeted panel could be a valuable noninvasive test and a useful tool to monitor disease progression without assessing the tumor...
- Detection of K-Ras mutations in tumour samples of patients with non-small cell lung cancer using PNA-mediated PCR clampingM Beau-Faller
Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Biologie Moleculaire, Hopital de Hautepierre, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Strasbourg, 67098 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Br J Cancer 100:985-92. 2009....
- [Lung cancer and pollution]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg
Rev Pneumol Clin 59:187-95. 2003..Inside pollution is mainly due to environmental tobacco exposure and radon in western countries whereas in developing countries it is mainly due to cooking methods...
- [Targeted therapies in thoracic oncology]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg, France
Rev Mal Respir 21:527-37. 2004..These therapies will probably complement the traditional treatments (surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy)...
- [What is to be expected from population studies in relation to clinical trials?]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Phtisiologie, Hôpital du Neuhof, 67091 Strasbourg, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 62:1S19-21. 2006
- Comparative prognostic value of lactate dehydrogenase and neuron-specific enolase in small-cell lung cancer patients treated with platinum-based chemotherapyE Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, Hopital Civil, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1 Place de l Hopital, B P No 426, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Lung Cancer 30:127-34. 2000..In clinical trials, stratification for LDH levels should be considered because of its prognostic weight...
- Diagnosis of Jejunal Metastases from Lung Cancer Using Capsule EndoscopyCharlotte Leduc
Service de Pneumologie, Pôle de Pathologie Thoracique, Nouvel Hopital Civil, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Case Rep Oncol 9:526-529. 2016....
- [IFCT-0302 trial: randomised study comparing two follow-up schedules in completely resected non-small cell lung cancer]V Westeel
Service de Pneumologie, CHU de Besancon, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:645-52. 2007..Recurrences often occur in easily observed areas, they may be detected while still asymptomatic and are sometimes potentially curable. Second primary tumours may develop at the same site...
- Long-duration, weekly treatment with gemcitabine plus vinorelbine for non-small cell lung cancer: a multicenter phase II studyV Westeel
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Minjoz, Besancon, France
Lung Cancer 51:347-55. 2006..Based on these results, weekly, long-term administration of gemcitabine-vinorelbine appears to be an active regimen in NSCLC that warrants further investigation...
- Modern Treatments in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Temporal Trends and Effect on Survival. A French Population-Based StudyOlivier Carpentier
Laboratoire d épidémiologie et de santé publique, EA3430, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Clin Lung Cancer 16:496-506. 2015..Moreover, the outcomes in patients treated according to guidelines are very proximal from those obtained in clinical trials...
- Can exhaled NO fraction predict radiotherapy-induced lung toxicity in lung cancer patients?Irina Enache
Pôle de Pathologie Thoracique, Hopitaux Universitaires, BP 426, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Radiat Oncol 7:117. 2012..A large increase in nitric oxide fraction (FeNO) after radiotherapy (RT) for lung cancer may predict RT-induced lung toxicity...
- Unusual presentations of lung cancer: Case 3. Paraneoplastic digital necrosis in a patient with small-cell lung cancerCarmen Iamandi
University Hospital, Strasbourg, France
J Clin Oncol 20:4600-1. 2002
- [Use of tyrosine kinase inhibitors in particular situations]Elisabeth Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, CHU de Strasbourg, 1, Place de l Hopital, BP 426, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex
Rev Pneumol Clin 63:2S14-5. 2007
- [Disseminated intravascular coagulation syndrome and thromboembolic complications of non-small-cell lung cancer. A case report]L Sakhri
Departement de Pneumologie, Hôpital Lyautey, 1, rue des Canonniers, 67100 Strasbourg
Rev Pneumol Clin 63:48-54. 2007..This means a symptomatic and mostly etiologic treatment, especially chemotherapy which can in itself provoke thromboembolic events...
- Randomised, multicentre phase II study assessing two doses of docetaxel (75 or 100 mg/m2) as second-line monotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancerE Quoix
Hôpital Lyautey, Strasbourg, France
Ann Oncol 15:38-44. 2004..Docetaxel (Taxotere) has proven efficacy in both settings. This study evaluated the safety and efficacy of two doses of docetaxel in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer who had failed first-line platinum-based chemotherapy...
- [Treatment of non-small cell bronchopulmonary cancer in the elderly]B Milleron
Unité fonctionnelle de cancérologie thoracique, Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:796-8. 2007
- [Interstitial lung disease in a patient given gemcitabine]V Hammerer
Service de Pneumologie, Hôpital Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1, rue des Canonniers, 67100 Strasbourg
Rev Pneumol Clin 58:23-6. 2002..We report a case of diffuse interstitial lung disease induced by gemcitabine, a new agent used for the treatment of advanced-stage non-small-cell lung cancer...
- [Pituitary metastases from lung cancer. Five cases]A C Metivier
Service de Pneumologie Lyautey, Hôpital Lyautey, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1 rue des Cannoniers, 67000 Strasbourg
Rev Pneumol Clin 62:231-6. 2006..After diagnosis of pituitary metastasis, prognosis seems to be linked to the histological subtype and the stage of lung cancer, rather than to the presence of such metastases...
- EGFR-TKI and lung adenocarcinoma with CNS relapse: interest of molecular follow-upA M Ruppert
Dept of Chest Diseases, Hopitaux Universitaires Strasbourg, 1 Place de l Hopital, BP 426, 67091 Strasbourg, France
Eur Respir J 33:436-40. 2009..Questions remain concerning the selection of sub-clones during epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy, which could differ according to metastatic sites, especially in the central nervous system...
- Gastrointestinal perforations in patients treated with erlotinib: A report of two cases with fatal outcome and literature reviewFlorence Gass-Jégu
Pharmacy Sterilisation Department, Strasbourg University Hospital, 1 Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Lung Cancer 99:76-8. 2016..The lethal risk of erlotinib-associated GIP should be taken into account when evaluating the benefit-risk balance of erlotinib in patients without epidermal growth factor receptor activating mutations. ..
- Perception of lung cancer among the general population and comparison with other cancersJulien Mazieres
Thoracic Oncology Department, Larrey Hospital, University Hospital of Toulouse, University of Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France Thoracic Oncology Unit and Epsylon Laboratory, Montpellier Academic Hospital, Montpellier, France Social Psychology Research Group EA 4163, University Lyon 2, France Pulmonary Department, Avicenne Hospital, Bobigny, France Pulmonary Department, University Hospital of Strasbourg, France Statistic Department, Institut Universitaire du Cancer, Toulouse, France General Practitioner Clinic, Levallois Perret, France Interdisciplinary Institute for Contemporary Anthropology, UMR 8177 CNRS EHESS, EHESS, France Hopital Tenon APHP, Paris, France and Intergroupe Francophone de Cancérologie Thoracique, Paris, France
J Thorac Oncol 10:420-5. 2015..To evaluate the perception of lung cancer in the general population to identify obstacles in patient-doctor communications...
- Bronchial carcinoid tumors of the thorax: spectrum of radiologic findingsMi Young Jeung
Department of Radiology B, University Hospital of Strasbourg, France
Radiographics 22:351-65. 2002..Therefore, understanding the histologic, clinical, and radiologic features of bronchial carcinoids facilitates accurate diagnosis and helps optimize surgical planning...
- Allelic imbalance at loci containing FGFR, FGF, c-Met and HGF candidate genes in non-small cell lung cancer sub-types, implication for progressionM Beau-Faller
Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Biologie Moleculaire, Hopital de Hautepierre, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Eur J Cancer 39:2538-47. 2003..Finally, alterations at loci containing FGFR and HGF candidate genes were inversely correlated to the lymph node status in SQC and ADC, respectively...
- [Particularities of lung cancer in women]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie Phtisiologie, Hôpital du Neuhof, 1 rue des Canonniers, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 60:4S27-4S30. 2004
- [Metastatic gastric calcifications and bronchial neuroendocrine tumor]N Schmitz
Service de Pneumologie, ,
Rev Mal Respir 18:664-6. 2001..Usually reversible, metastatic calcifications appear as various extraskeletal uptake at Tc 99-m MDP bone scan...
- [Thyroid metastasis of lung cancer and abnormal thyroid function--a case report]G Wirtz
Service de Pneumologie, CHU de Strasbourg, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 65:27-31. 2009..The evolution after five cycles of chemotherapy by cisplatine and docetaxel was marked by a complete regression of the thyroid metastasis and an improvement in the thyroid function...
- [Small cell lung cancer and anti-Hu syndrome]N Prim
Pôle de Pathologie Thoracique, Service de Pneumologie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, BP 426, 67091 Strasbourg, France
Rev Mal Respir 27:261-5. 2010..The anti-Hu associated syndrome is a rare paraneoplastic neurological syndrome, which is principally associated with small-cell lung cancer...
- [Lung cancer and oncogeriatrics - Current status]E Quoix
Service de Pneumologie, Hôpital Lyautey, 1, rue des Canonniers, 67100 Strasbourg, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 62:2S5-7. 2006
- Preoperative chemotherapy followed by surgery compared with primary surgery in resectable stage I (except T1N0), II, and IIIa non-small-cell lung cancerAlain Depierre
Chest Disease Department, J Minjoz University Hospital, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
J Clin Oncol 20:247-53. 2002..To evaluate whether preoperative chemotherapy (PCT) could improve survival in resectable stage I (except T1N0), II, and IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Randomized study of maintenance vinorelbine in responders with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerVirginie Westeel
Chest Disease Department, Jean Minjoz University Hospital, Besancon, France
J Natl Cancer Inst 97:499-506. 2005..We conducted a randomized trial to compare maintenance vinorelbine therapy with observation in previously untreated patients who responded to induction treatment with mitomycin-ifosfamide-cisplatin (MIC)...
- Phase III study of oral compared with intravenous topotecan as second-line therapy in small-cell lung cancerJohn R Eckardt
Center for Cancer Care and Research, St Louis, MO 63141, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:2086-92. 2007..This open-label, randomized, phase III study compared oral and IV topotecan in patients with SCLC sensitive to initial chemotherapy...
- Complete response following preoperative chemotherapy for resectable non-small cell lung cancer: accuracy of clinical assessment using the French trial databaseBernard Milleron
Tenon University Hospital, CancerEst, Paris, France
Chest 128:1442-7. 2005..Response was prospectively assessed in all patients receiving preoperative chemotherapy by the investigator in charge of the patient and by an EC, and was compared with pathologic postoperative data...
- A phase II study of Tg4010 (Mva-Muc1-Il2) in association with chemotherapy in patients with stage III/IV Non-small cell lung cancerRodryg Ramlau
Regional Center for Lung Disease, Wielkopolskie Centrum, Poznan, Poland
J Thorac Oncol 3:735-44. 2008..This vector is based on the modified virus of Ankara, a significantly attenuated strain of vaccinia virus. TG4010 has been designed to induce or amplify a cellular immune response directed against tumor cells expressing MUC1...
- Individual patient data meta-analysis of docetaxel administered once every 3 weeks compared with once every week second-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancerMassimo Di Maio
Clinical Trials Unit, National Cancer Institute, Naples, Italy
J Clin Oncol 25:1377-82. 2007....
- Weekly paclitaxel combined with monthly carboplatin in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a multicenter phase II studyJean Louis Pujol
Department of Thoracic Oncology, Montpellier Academic Hospital, Montpellier, France
J Thorac Oncol 1:328-34. 2006..We designed this phase II trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of weekly paclitaxel in combination with monthly carboplatin as first-line treatment in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Phase III double-blind, placebo-controlled study of thalidomide in extensive-disease small-cell lung cancer after response to chemotherapy: an intergroup study FNCLCC cleo04 IFCT 00-01Jean Louis Pujol
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
J Clin Oncol 25:3945-51. 2007..This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III study aimed to determine whether thalidomide prolongs survival of patients with extensive-disease small-cell lung cancer (SCLC)...
- [Acute complications in lung cancer]Jean Paul Sculier
Clinique des soins intensifs oncologiques et de cancérologie pulmonaire Institut Jules Bordet B 1000 Bruxelles, Belgique
Rev Prat 53:752-5. 2003..These complications may reveal the lung cancer and may disappear with efficient anticancerous therapy. Sometimes the severity of the complication necessitates a symptomatic treatment before any anticancer therapy may be administered...
- Chemoradiotherapy-induced esophagitis pain relieved by topical morphine: three casesAnne Cecile Gairard-Dory
J Pain Symptom Manage 30:107-9. 2005