- Health-related quality of life and health locus of control beliefs among HIV-infected treated patientsMarie Preau
INSERM U379 ORS, Marseille, France
J Psychosom Res 59:407-13. 2005....
- [Health related quality of life among HIV-HCV co-infected patients]M Preau
INSERM U379 ORS PACA, Marseille
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 54:1S33-1S43. 2006....
- Health related quality of life among both current and former injection drug users who are HIV-infectedMarie Preau
National Health Institute INSERM U379 Southeastern Health Regional Observatory ORS PACA, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseilles, France
Drug Alcohol Depend 86:175-82. 2007....
- Impaired anger control as an underappreciated side effect of treatments for chronic HCV infection in HIV-HCV coinfected patientsMarie Preau
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM, Research Unit 379, Marseille, France
J Clin Gastroenterol 42:92-6. 2008..To study the specific impact of treatments for chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection on anger expression and control in adult patients coinfected with HIV and HCV receiving antiretroviral therapy...
- Health-related quality of life and patient-provider relationships in HIV-infected patients during the first three years after starting PI-containing antiretroviral treatmentM Preau
INSERM U379 ORS, Marseille and University Aix Marseille, Aix en Provence, France
AIDS Care 16:649-61. 2004..These results underline the need to improve patient-provider relationships to optimize long-term HRQL. Socio-behavioural interventions should focus on this goal...
- Disclosure and religion among people living with HIV/AIDS in FranceMarie Preau
LabECD, Psychology Department, Nantes University, Nantes, France
AIDS Care 20:521-6. 2008..In conclusion, individuals who place importance on religion appear to have difficulties in disclosing their HIV-positive status due to the associated stigma and fear of discrimination...
- Time perspective and quality of life among HIV-infected patients in the context of HAARTM Preau
Social Health Psychology Department, Aix Marseille I, Aix en Provence, France
AIDS Care 19:449-58. 2007..Specific dimensions of QOL are influenced by specific orientations of TP, which provides information on self-perception and subjective evaluation of QOL. The TP construct provides keys to managing HIV infection in order to improve QOL...
- Psychosocial correlates of inconsistent condom use among HIV-infected patients enrolled in a structured ART interruptions trial in Côte d'Ivoire: results from the TRIVACAN trial (ANRS 1269)Camelia Protopopescu
INSERM, U912, Marseille, France
Trop Med Int Health 15:706-12. 2010..To investigate the relationship between unsafe sexual behaviours and poor self-perceived health among people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA) in western Africa...
- Adding HCV treatment to HIV treatment in HIV-HCV coinfected patients: the impact on the different dimensions of fatigue and self-reported side effectsFabienne Marcellin
Research Unit 379, National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseilles, France
J Pain Symptom Manage 34:413-21. 2007..Effective follow-up of HCV-treated HIV-coinfected patients should, therefore, include close consideration and management of patients' subjective experience with treatments to reduce the burden of HCV-associated fatigue...
- Health-related quality of life in HIV-1-infected patients on HAART: a five-years longitudinal analysis accounting for dropout in the APROCO-COPILOTE cohort (ANRS CO-8)Camelia Protopopescu
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM, Research Unit 379, Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, 23, rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006, Marseilles, France
Qual Life Res 16:577-91. 2007..However, any analysis of such extensive longitudinal data necessitates a suitable handling of dropout which may correlate with patients' health status...
- Prevalence and predictors of deterioration of a trustful patient-provider relationship among HIV-infected persons treated with antiretroviral therapyMarie Preau
Laboratory of Psychology, Laboratoire Education Cognition et Développement, Nantes University, Nantes, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 47:467-71. 2008..We studied the evolution of the patient-provider relationship (PPR) in HIV-infected patients who reported trustful relationships at highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) treatment initiation...
- Unprotected sex in regular partnerships among homosexual men living with HIV: a comparison between sero-nonconcordant and seroconcordant couples (ANRS-EN12-VESPA Study)Anne Deborah Bouhnik
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM, Research Unit 379, Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
AIDS 21:S43-8. 2007..We investigated factors associated with unprotected sex in regular partnerships among homosexual men living with HIV...
- Sexual difficulties in people living with HIV in France--results from a large representative sample of outpatients attending French hospitals (ANRS-EN12-VESPA)Anne Deborah Bouhnik
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM, Research Unit 379, Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseilles, France
AIDS Behav 12:670-6. 2008..HIV and HIV-treatment experience are associated with sexual difficulties. Psychological support focused on HIV-experience should be tested as a possible tool for improving sexual quality of life...
- Uptake of PrEP and condom and sexual risk behavior among MSM during the ANRS IPERGAY trialLuis Sagaon-Teyssier
a Inserm, UMR912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
AIDS Care 28:48-55. 2016..19) of the median number of sexual partners strengthening the absence of behavioral disinhibition. On-demand PrEP within a comprehensive HIV prevention package could improve prevention in MSM...
- [Mental health of HIV-positive women in France in the era of antiretroviral therapies: what differences between men and women? What is at stake?]Marie Preau
LabECD, Universite de Nantes, Nantes
Med Sci (Paris) 24:151-60. 2008
- Self-reported side-effects of anti-retroviral treatment among IDUs: a 7-year longitudinal study (APROCO-COPILOTE COHORT ANRS CO-8)Maria Patrizia Carrieri
INSERM U379, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseilles, France
Int J Drug Policy 18:288-95. 2007....
- Expanding access to non-medicalized community-based rapid testing to men who have sex with men: an urgent HIV prevention intervention (the ANRS-DRAG study)Nicolas Lorente
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e61225. 2013....
- Unsafe sex in regular partnerships among heterosexual persons living with HIV: evidence from a large representative sample of individuals attending outpatients services in France (ANRS-EN12-VESPA Study)Anne Deborah Bouhnik
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM, Research Unit 379, Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
AIDS 21:S57-62. 2007..Risky sexual behaviour remains frequent among people living with HIV. We analysed factors associated with unsafe sex within serodiscordant couples among heterosexual individuals living with HIV in France...
- Disclosure of HIV Status Beyond Sexual Partners by People Living with HIV in France: A Call for Help? Results from the National Cross-Sectional Survey ANRS-VESPA2Fabienne Marcellin
Aix Marseille Univ, INSERM, IRD, SESSTIM, Sciences Economiques and Sociales de la Santé and Traitement de l Information Médicale, Marseille, France
AIDS Behav 21:196-206. 2017..4 [1.1; 1.8]) (multinomial regression models). For PLWH living alone, HIV status disclosure may reveal a need for psychological social support, a key component to treatment adherence and positive prevention...
- Health-related quality of life in French people living with HIV in 2003: results from the national ANRS-EN12-VESPA StudyMarie Preau
1 INSERM Research Unit 379 Epidemiology and Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, Marseille, France
AIDS 21:S19-27. 2007..Since the advent of HAART, the assessment of health-related quality of life (HRQL) has become a major concern in the therapeutic follow-up of people living with HIV...
- Sexual health problems in French cancer survivors 2 years after diagnosis-the national VICAN surveyAli Ben Charif
INSERM, UMR912 Economics and Social Sciences Applied to Health and Analysis of Medical Information SESSTIM, 13385, Marseille, France
J Cancer Surviv 10:600-9. 2016..The purpose of this study is to assess French cancer survivors' sexual health 2 years after diagnosis...
- Sexual risk behaviour among people living with HIV according to the biomedical risk of transmission: results from the ANRS-VESPA2 surveyMarie Suzan-Monti
INSERM, UMR 912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
J Int AIDS Soc 19:20095. 2016..We aimed to characterize, in a representative sample of French PLHIV, the sexual behaviour of LRT PLHIV compared with non-LRT PLHIV...
- Barriers to procreational intentions among cancer survivors 2 years after diagnosis: a French national cross-sectional surveyJulien Mancini
INSERM, U912 Economic and Social Sciences, Health Systems and Societies, Paoli Calmettes Institute, Marseille, France
Psychooncology 20:12-8. 2011..To determine the procreational intention rates among cancer survivors whose fertility was unimpaired and to identify the factors associated with their procreational intentions...
- Health-related quality of life of people living with HIV followed up in hospitals in France: comparing trends and correlates between 2003 and 2011 (ANRS-VESPA and VESPA2 national surveys)Taoufiq Douab
a Inserm, UMR912 SESSTIM, 13006, Marseille, France
AIDS Care 26:S29-40. 2014..Further research is needed to identify potential differences in quality of life correlates in specific subgroups of patients, such as men who have sex with men, women, immigrants, and injecting drug users. ..
- Empowering HIV testing as a prevention tool: targeting interventions for high-risk men who have sex with menNicolas Lorente
INSERM, Marseille, France
AIDS Care 24:1039-45. 2012..Accordingly, an additional community-based offer of HIV testing to reach most-at-risk MSM is forthcoming in France...
- Infertility induced by cancer treatment: inappropriate or no information provided to majority of French survivors of cancerJulien Mancini
Epidemiology and Social Sciences Unit, Institut Paoli Calmettes, INSERM, UMR379, Marseille, France
Fertil Steril 90:1616-25. 2008..To describe patients who reported treatment-induced infertility 2 years after cancer diagnosis and to highlight what factors are related to the patients' lack of information on this topic before starting therapy...
- The burden of HIV experience and care among MSM having an HIV-positive seroconcordant steady partner: a possible research hypothesis. Results from the French VESPA ANRS EN-12 studyMarie Suzan-Monti
INSERM, U912 SE4S, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseille, France
Sex Transm Infect 87:396-8. 2011..This study addresses whether underlying clinical factors exist characterising HIV-positive MSM in seroconcordant stable partnerships, enrolled in the French national cross-sectional survey VESPA ANRS EN-12...
- Unsafe sex with casual partners and quality of life among HIV-infected gay men: evidence from a large representative sample of outpatients attending French hospitals (ANRS-EN12-VESPA)Anne Deborah Bouhnik
Regional Centre for Disease Control of South Eastern France, ORS PACA, Marseille, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 42:597-603. 2006..It was proposed to study the influences of lifestyle characteristics and health-related quality of life (HRQL) on unsafe sex with casual partners in a representative sample of HIV-infected gay men...
- Patient Discussion About Sexual Health With Health Care Providers After Cancer-A National SurveyAli Ben Charif
Aix Marseille Universite, INSERM, IRD, SESSTIM, Sciences Economiques et Sociales de la Santé et Traitement de l Information Médicale, Marseille ORS PACA, Observatoire Régional de la Santé Provence Alpes Côte d Azur, Marseille, France
J Sex Med 13:1686-1694. 2016..A discussion about sexuality should become a routine part of the personalized care pathway for patients with cancer...
- Self-reported fatigue and depressive symptoms as main indicators of the quality of life (QOL) of patients living with HIV and Hepatitis C: implications for clinical management and future researchFabienne Marcellin
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM Research Unit 379, Epidemiology and Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, Marseilles, France
HIV Clin Trials 8:320-7. 2007..To analyze the impact of self-reported fatigue and depressive symptoms on the quality of life (QOL) of patients co-infected with HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) not receiving anti-HCV therapy...
- Identity, Representations, and Beliefs: HIV Controllers Living on the Frontier of Good Health and IllnessMarie Preau
GREPS, Universite Lumiere Lyon 2, Lyon, France INSERM, UMR912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France Observatoire Régional de la Santé Provence Alpes Côte d Azur, Marseille, France
Qual Health Res 26:1483-94. 2016..This study of social representations and the processes involved provide crucial elements for health professionals caring for HIV controllers. ..
- HIV serostatus disclosure: development and validation of indicators considering target and modality. Results from a community-based research in 5 countriesMarie Preau
Social Psychology Research Group, Institute of Psychology, University of Lyon 2, Bron, France Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
Soc Sci Med 146:137-46. 2015..Despite its beneficial effects, it can also lead to stigmatization and rejection. The current lack of multi-dimensional measurement tools impede an in-depth understanding of the dynamic of disclosure...
- [Pulmonary hypertension in HIV-infected patients]S Leautez
Médecine Interne B, Maladies Infectieuses, CHU Hotel Dieu, 44093 Nantes, France
Rev Mal Respir 18:432-5. 2001..Antiretroviral therapy is recommended. In the future treatment with epoprostenol may perhaps provide improvement in the prognosis of PH in HIV+ patients...
- Comparison of first-line antiretroviral therapy with regimens including nevirapine, efavirenz, or both drugs, plus stavudine and lamivudine: a randomised open-label trial, the 2NN StudyF van Leth
International Antiviral Therapy Evaluation Center, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Lancet 363:1253-63. 2004..The 2NN Study was a randomised comparison of the non-nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTI) nevirapine and efavirenz...
- Marked increase in the incidence of invasive anal cancer among HIV-infected patients despite treatment with combination antiretroviral therapyChristophe Piketty
AP HP, Department of Clinical Immunology, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France
AIDS 22:1203-11. 2008..To describe the cases of anal cancer that appeared in the French Hospital Database on HIV between 1992 and 2004 and to study risk factors of anal cancer...
- Initial therapy with nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-containing regimens is more effective than with regimens that spare them with no difference in short-term fat distribution: Hippocampe-ANRS 121 TrialClaudine Duvivier
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Paris F 75013, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 62:797-808. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact on body fat of nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)-sparing regimens compared with NRTI-containing therapy in HIV-1-infected antiretroviral (ARV)-naive patients...
- Raltegravir with optimized background therapy for resistant HIV-1 infectionRoy T Steigbigel
State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, USA
N Engl J Med 359:339-54. 2008..Raltegravir (MK-0518) is an inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) integrase active against HIV-1 susceptible or resistant to older antiretroviral drugs...
- Subgroup and resistance analyses of raltegravir for resistant HIV-1 infectionDavid A Cooper
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, Sydney
N Engl J Med 359:355-65. 2008....
- The dynamic of adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapy: results from the French National APROCO cohortP Carrieri
INSERM U379, Marseille; INSERM U330, , Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 28:232-9. 2001..15 [1.24-3.74]) "highly adherent." CONCLUSION: Adherence behavior is a dynamic process. Continued adherence was associated with better response to therapy and should be encouraged to reduce the risk of virologic failure...
- Self-reported symptoms after initiation of a protease inhibitor in HIV-infected patients and their impact on adherence to HAARTS Duran
INSERM U379, Marseille, Paris, France
HIV Clin Trials 2:38-45. 2001..CONCLUSION: Patients reporting a high number of symptoms soon after HAART initiation are at higher risk of future nonadherence and could be targeted for interventions to achieve good levels of adherence and to improve treatment outcome...
- Incidence and risk factors of bacterial pneumonia requiring hospitalization in HIV-infected patients started on a protease inhibitor-containing regimenV Le Moing
Infectious and Tropical Diseases Department, Hopital Gui de Chauliac, Montpellier, France
HIV Med 7:261-7. 2006..To describe the incidence and risk factors of bacterial pneumonia occurring in patients treated with antiretrovirals...
- [Immunologic response to antiretroviral treatment with combined stavudine, didanosine and nevirapine]V Reliquet
Laboratoire d'Immunologie, quai Moncousu, F44093 Nantes
Presse Med 30:1143-7. 2001..05). Our data indicate that patients on d4T-ddl-nevirapine therapy have the same immune restoration as patients given protease inhibitor-based regimens...
- Clinical, biologic, and behavioral predictors of early immunologic and virologic response in HIV-infected patients initiating protease inhibitorsV Le Moing
, Paris; INSERM U 330, Bordeaux; INSERM U 379, Marseille, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 27:372-6. 2001..001) but not with adherence to therapy. Full adherence seems to be a major predictor of a virologic response to PI-containing triple therapy. An immunologic response may be possible despite incomplete adherence, at least early in therapy...
- Mortality in a cohort of HIV-infected adults started on a protease inhibitor-containing therapy: standardization to the general populationC Lewden
INSERM U330, Bordeaux, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 26:480-2. 2001..2-3.5) and mortality remained 5.1 times higher (95% CI = 1.0-14.9) than in the general population. Failure of treatment, long-term adverse effects, or less favorable socio-demographic status could explain these trends...
- A comparison of the steady-state pharmacokinetics and safety of abacavir, lamivudine, and zidovudine taken as a triple combination tablet and as abacavir plus a lamivudine-zidovudine double combination tablet by HIV-1-infected adultsA C Cremieux
Unité d investigation clinique, H pital Bichat, Paris, France
Pharmacotherapy 21:424-30. 2001....
- Evaluation of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in coinfected patients receiving lamivudine as a component of anti-human immunodeficiency virus regimensJ Hoff
Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital, Nantes, France
Clin Infect Dis 32:963-9. 2001..These patients had a significantly longer duration of treatment (21 versus 13 months; P<.05). In conclusion, resistant strains of HBV emerge at high detectable levels while patients receive anti-HIV regimens containing lamivudine...
- [Outcome of HIV-infected patients after 5 years of antiretroviral therapy including a protease inhibitor: the Aproco/Copilote Cohort]V Le Moing
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, CHU de Montpellier
Presse Med 34:1S31-7. 2005..Other studies are underway on the associated factors specific to each of the events to delineate the respective roles of the virus, the treatments and other factors...
- Long-term assessment of nevirapine-containing highly active antiretroviral therapy in antiretroviral-naive HIV-infected patients: 3-year follow-up of the VIRGO studyV Reliquet
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
HIV Med 7:431-6. 2006..The aim of this study was to evaluate the long-term efficacy and safety of one or two daily doses of nevirapine (NVP), in combination with stavudine (d4T) and didanosine (ddI), in HIV-infected patients...
- Constant mitochondrial DNA levels in blood leukocytes of patients enrolled in a NRTI-free therapeutic trial (BIKS-2 study)B Amellal
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
J Infect 54:603-8. 2007..Determine if a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI)-free regimen affected mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) levels in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) of patients enrolled in BIKS-2 trial...
- [Lopinavir/ritonavir in HIV-infected patient with long-term virological failure: immunovirological response and tolerance in 121 patients of the ANRS CO8 Aproco-Copilote cohort]C Brunet-François
Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
Med Mal Infect 37:172-7. 2007..This study was made to determine the immunovirological outcome and tolerance to lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) in HIV-infected protease inhibitors-experienced patients with long-term virological failure...
- Long-term evolution of CD4 count in patients with a plasma HIV RNA persistently <500 copies/mL during treatment with antiretroviral drugsV Le Moing
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Gui de Chauliac, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Montpellier, France
HIV Med 8:156-63. 2007..The increase in CD4 count may reach a plateau after some duration of virological response to highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)...
- Triple nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor- vs. nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-containing regimens as first-line therapy: efficacy and durability in a prospective cohort of French HIV-infected patientsL Cuzin
Centre for Care and Information in Human Immunodeficiency, Toulouse, France
HIV Med 6:388-95. 2005..Data on the efficacy of this triple nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) combination compared with the gold-standard nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) regimen could provide important information...
- [The Nadis cohort: 6236 HIV-infected patients followed up in French university hospitals]R Agher
La Pitié Salpêtrière, France
Med Mal Infect 35:407-10. 2005..The Nadis electronic medical patient record allows real time constitution of a database including the clinical, therapeutic, biological, and epidemiological features of HIV-positive patients...
- [Demographic, clinical, immunovirological and therapeutic features of 8714 HIV infected French patients included in the Nadis Hospital Cohorte in 2006]X De La Tribonniere
Service Regional Universitaire des Maladies Infectieuses et du Voyageur, Universite de Lille 2, Hôpital Dron, 135, rue du Président Coty, 59208 Tourcoing, France
Med Mal Infect 38:299-308. 2008..The authors had for aim to describe demographic, immunovirilogical and therapeutic characteristics of HIV infected patients enrolled in a French clinical cohort...
- Predictive values of the human immunodeficiency virus phenotype and genotype and of amprenavir and lopinavir inhibitory quotients in heavily pretreated patients on a ritonavir-boosted dual-protease-inhibitor regimenAurélie Barrail-Tran
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Service de Pharmacie Clinique, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:1642-6. 2008..High amprenavir and lopinavir concentrations in these patients might explain why plasma concentrations and the phenotypic IQ have poor predictive value...
- Causes of the first AIDS-defining illness and subsequent survival before and after the advent of combined antiretroviral therapyS Grabar
Department of Public Health, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
HIV Med 9:246-56. 2008....
- Peripheral neuropathy during stavudine-didanosine antiretroviral therapyV Reliquet
Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital, Nantes, France
HIV Med 2:92-6. 2001..In our study, the d4T-ddI combination did not seem to increase the incidence of PN; risk factors for PN could not be identified, probably in part because of the low number of patients with PN...
- Adverse reactions to cotrimoxazole in HIV-infected patients: predictive factors and subsequent HIV disease progressionC Rabaud
Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital, Nancy, France
Scand J Infect Dis 33:759-64. 2001..03 and p = 0.0001, respectively), as compared to patients who continued to take cotrimoxazole...
- [Bioterrorism: are we ready for bacteriological warfare]F Raffi
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 22:86-7. 2003
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with hematologic malignancies: a descriptive studyF Roblot
Infectious Diseases Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Poitiers, France
J Infect 47:19-27. 2003..Prognosis remains poor. The diagnosis should be advocated more frequently and earlier to improve the prognosis...
- [Therapeutic strategies for HIV infection: redefining simplification]F Raffi
Service de médecine interne B, Hôtel Dieu CHU de Nantes, Place Alexis Ricordeau, 44093 Nantes Cedex 1, France
Med Mal Infect 34:S223-8. 2004..Eventually, new ways of simplification such as NNRTI/boosted PI combinations or boosted PI alone deserve to be thoroughly explored by controlled randomised trials...
- Low initial trough plasma concentrations of lopinavir are associated with an impairment of virological response in an unselected cohort of HIV-1-infected patientsM I Wateba
Department of Infectious Diseases, Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
HIV Med 7:197-9. 2006..The relationship between lopinavir trough plasma concentration at baseline and virological efficacy 3 months after the beginning of the therapy was investigated in an unselected cohort of HIV-1-infected patients..
- European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS) guidelines for the clinical management and treatment of HIV-infected adultsN Clumeck
Saint Pierre University Hospital, Department of Infectious Diseases, Brussels, Belgium
HIV Med 9:65-71. 2008....
- A simple high performance liquid chromatography assay for monitoring plasma concentrations of tipranavir in HIV infected patientsE Dailly
Clinical Pharmacology Department, Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 832:317-20. 2006..The imprecision and inaccuracy are lower than 10%, the low limit of quantitation is 0.4 mg/L. Thus, this method can be used for therapeutic drug monitoring of tipranavir in HIV infected patients...
- An outbreak of airborne tularaemia in France, August 2004V Siret
Departement des Maladies Infectieuses, Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Saint Maurice, France
Euro Surveill 11:58-60. 2006..The pulmonary form of infection in the human cases and the positive serology of the dog suggest contamination by inhalation of contaminated particles from the dogos fur disseminated by the dog shaking itself...
- Releasing the true power of protease inhibitorsF Raffi
Infectious Diseases Department, University Hospital, Nantes, France
Int J STD AIDS 14:29-33. 2003..Also, unlike other PIs, atazanavir has been associated with decreases, or only minimal increases, in lipid parameters such as low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides...