J C Poncer
- Postsynaptic conversion of silent synapses during LTP affects synaptic gain and transmission dynamicsJ C Poncer
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1 Bungtown Road, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724, USA
Nat Neurosci 4:989-96. 2001..Functional conversion of silent synapses permits postsynaptic sampling from additional release sites and thereby affects the dynamics and gain of signals conveyed between neurons...
- Multiple mechanisms for the potentiation of AMPA receptor-mediated transmission by alpha-Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IIJean Christophe Poncer
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724, USA
J Neurosci 22:4406-11. 2002..These results reveal that several key features of long-term potentiation of hippocampal glutamatergic synapses are reproduced by the sole activity of alphaCaMKII...
- Presynaptic Cav2.1 and Cav2.2 differentially influence release dynamics at hippocampal excitatory synapsesAnita Scheuber
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Equipe Mixte 224 Cortex et Epilepsie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Pitie Salpetriere, 75013 Paris, France
J Neurosci 24:10402-9. 2004..2 by G(o/i), thereby increasing the number of available channels...
- Hippocampal long term potentiation: silent synapses and beyondJean Christophe Poncer
INSERM EMI 0224, Cortex and Epilepsie, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 105 blvd de l Hôpital, Paris 75013, France
J Physiol Paris 97:415-22. 2003..This new model appears to account for most, but not all, properties of this form of plasticity. Indeed, several mechanisms seem to act in parallel to specifically enhance AMPA-receptor mediated synaptic transmission...
- GABA(A) receptor gamma 2 subunit mutations linked to human epileptic syndromes differentially affect phasic and tonic inhibitionEmmanuel Eugène
INSERM, Unité 739, 75013 Paris, France
J Neurosci 27:14108-16. 2007..Our data suggests that the phenotypic specificity of mutations affecting the GABA(A) receptor gamma2 gene may result from different actions specific to distinct modes of GABAergic signaling...