Affiliation: place Victor-Pauchet
- Colonic pseudolipomatosis: clinical, endoscopical and pathological features in nine casesMarie Brevet
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU d Amiens
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:9-13. 2006..Colonic pseudolipomatosis is a rare and benign condition. It is not well known by gastroenterologists and its pathogenesis is still unclear...
- [Adenomatous polyposis of the gallbladder and Gardner's syndrome. A rare association]Marie Brevet
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, Amiens, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:425-7. 2007..Pathogenesis of gallbladder adenomas is still unclear. It is difficult to assess the risk of malignancy: only 6 cases of gallbladder adenocarcinomas have been reported in patients with FAP...
- Expression of K+ channels in normal and cancerous human breastMarie Brevet
Laboratoire de Physiologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire, EA 2086, Faculte des Sciences, Amiens, France
Histol Histopathol 23:965-72. 2008..The correlation between K Ca 1.1 channel and ER suggests the involvement of this channel in proliferation. The loss of expression of the two channels K V 1.1 and K V 1.3 may correspond to their role in apoptosis...
- DNA methylation of K(v)1.3 potassium channel gene promoter is associated with poorly differentiated breast adenocarcinomaMarie Brevet
Laboratoire de Physiologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire, Faculte des Sciences, Amiens, France
Cell Physiol Biochem 24:25-32. 2009..A previous immunohistochemistry study demonstrated a decrease of K(v)1.3 potassium channel expression in breast adenocarcinoma compared to normal breast tissue...
- Rectal stenosis caused by foreign body reaction to sodium polystyrene sulfonate crystals (Kayexalate)Denis Chatelain
Department of Pathology, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens Cedex 1, France
Ann Diagn Pathol 11:217-9. 2007..This is the first case report of rectal stenosis caused by foreign body reaction to SPS crystals after ischemic colitis...
- Deregulation of 2 potassium channels in pancreas adenocarcinomas: implication of KV1.3 gene promoter methylationMarie Brevet
Department of Pathology, CHU Amiens, France
Pancreas 38:649-54. 2009..The aim of this study was to examine expression of 2 potassium (K) channels in pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- High expression of transient receptor potential channels in human breast cancer epithelial cells and tissues: correlation with pathological parametersIsabelle Dhennin-Duthille
Laboratoire de Physiologie Cellulaire, JE 2530, UFR Sciences, Universite de Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France
Cell Physiol Biochem 28:813-22. 2011..Here, we investigated the profile expression of 13 TRP channels in human breast ductal adenocarcinoma (hBDA) and performed a correlation between their overexpression and pathological parameters...
- Groove pancreatitis and pancreatic heterotopia in the minor duodenal papillaDenis Chatelain
Department of Pathology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Amiens, Amiens, France
Pancreas 30:e92-5. 2005..Pancreatitis in heterotopic pancreas located in the minor papilla and chronic consumption of alcohol seem to be important pathogenic factors...
- [Adult autopsies in a French university hospital (CHU Amiens) for the period 1975-2005]Denis Chatelain
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, Amiens Cedex 01
Ann Pathol 27:269-83. 2007..Selection biases explain that major diagnoses are more frequently found at autopsies nowadays than 30 years ago...
- Chronic foot-shock stress potentiates the influx of bone marrow-derived microglia into hippocampusMarie Brevet
Department of Pathology, CHU Amiens, Amiens, France
J Neurosci Res 88:1890-7. 2010..These cells have the characteristics of microglia. Mechanisms responsible for this migration and their roles in the brain remain to be determined...
- Cholesterol crystal embolization diagnosed on bladder transurethral resectionDenis Chatelain
Department of Pathology, CHU Amiens, 80054 Amiens Cedex 1, France
Ann Diagn Pathol 9:231-3. 2005..Cholesterol crystal embolization in the bladder wall is often a marker of severe disease although the evolution is quite favorable in our patients, still alive 1 and 2 years after diagnosis...
- A Reappraisal of Chemotherapy-Induced Liver Injury in Colorectal Liver Metastases before the Era of AntiangiogenicsEric Nguyen-Khac
Department of Hepatology, Amiens University Hospital, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens cedex 01, France
Int J Hepatol 2013:314868. 2013..03). Conclusions. Chemotherapy of colorectal liver metastases induces sinusoidal dilatation related to oxaliplatin and perisinusoidal fibrosis related to 5FU, without any impact on postoperative mortality...
- Adult Hirschsprung's disease diagnosed during forensic autopsyDenis Chatelain
Department of Pathology, centre hospitalier universitaire d Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens cedex 01, France
J Forensic Sci 51:1160-3. 2006..Enterocolitis is a frequent and severe complication of HD in children but is rarely described in adults. This case suggests the importance of HD diagnosis in childhood in order to avoid fatal complications with forensic consequences...
- [Crystal cholesterol embolization and bladder biopsy]Denis Chatelain
Ann Pathol 27:61-2. 2007