- RAP1A GTP/GDP cycles determine the intracellular location of the late endocytic compartments and contribute to myogenic differentiationV Pizon
Laboratoire de Génétique et Biologie Moléculaire de la Réplication, CNRS UPR 9044, 7 rue Guy Moquet, Villejuif, 94801, France
Exp Cell Res 246:56-68. 1999..From our results, we propose that RAP1A protein may regulate the morphological organization of the late endocytic compartments and therefore affect the intracellular degradations occurring during myogenic differentiation...
- Rap1A protein interferes with various MAP kinase activating pathways in skeletal myogenic cellsV Pizon
Institut Andre Lwoff, UPR 1983, Villejuif, France
Oncogene 19:6074-81. 2000..However, MAPK activation appears more complex since, according to the state of the myoblasts or the duration of MAPK stimulation, we observed that Rap1A protein could interfere or not with ERK activation...
- Chromosome mapping of the human RAS-related RAP1A, RAP1B, and RAP2 genes to chromosomes 1p12----p13, 12q14, and 13q34, respectivelyM F Rousseau-Merck
INSERM U 301 et GRECO 140 CNRS, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Cytogenet Cell Genet 53:2-4. 1990..The three genes RAP1A, RAP1B, and RAP2 have been assigned to chromosome bands 1p12----p13, 12q14, and 13q34, respectively...
- Inhibition of GTPase activating protein stimulation of Ras-p21 GTPase by the Krev-1 gene productM Frech
Max Planck Institute für medizinische Forschung, Abteilung Biophysik, Heidelberg, Germany
Science 249:169-71. 1990..This may occur by preventing interaction of GAP with Ras-p21 or with other cellular proteins necessary for GAP-mediated Ras GTPase activity...
- Human cDNAs rap1 and rap2 homologous to the Drosophila gene Dras3 encode proteins closely related to ras in the 'effector' regionV Pizon
INSERM U 248, Faculte de Medecine Lariboisiere Saint Louis, Paris, France
Oncogene 3:201-4. 1988..This suggests that the rap proteins might interact with the same effector as the ras proteins...
- Nucleotide sequence of a human cDNA encoding a ras-related protein (rap1B)V Pizon
INSERM U 248, Faculté de Médecine Lariboisire, Paris, France
Nucleic Acids Res 16:7719. 1988